You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Summer SWWashers Series #1: JaWWs Sign Up Thread - CLOSED
Started by apoptosis09
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I have used 20 minutes a day on chess—I can reallocate those minutes to WW 🙂Ooooh these kinds of things get me in trouble with my spouse lol
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
but you still do themOoooh these kinds of things get me in trouble with my spouse lol

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I remember the Grand Canyon trip lol
How does Spurs feel about chessmen?I have used 20 minutes a day on chess—I can reallocate those minutes to WW 🙂
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I believe we can run! I'll leave sign ups open while we finish up some flavor but expect to start Thursday PM unless there are any objections!
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Pls what's a bit of marital strife when werewolf is on the lineOoooh these kinds of things get me in trouble with my spouse lol
Delish!!!How does Spurs feel about chessmen?
lol Thursday is our anniversary, but thankfully by 9p ET it will be Friday, so sounds good 😅I believe we can run! I'll leave sign ups open while we finish up some flavor but expect to start Thursday PM unless there are any objections!
I mean terrible, apparently!Delish!!!
tonight is last night in Madrid. Tomorrow we take a train to La Groño, which is the Spanish wine country.
So, chances are, by 3am Friday I will be sobering up, but then probably queebing again Friday night (here)/afternoon (there) 😀
So, chances are, by 3am Friday I will be sobering up, but then probably queebing again Friday night (here)/afternoon (there) 😀
I'll have to Google this place because it having a feminine article is intriguing.tonight is last night in Madrid. Tomorrow we take a train to La Groño, which is the Spanish wine country.
So, chances are, by 3am Friday I will be sobering up, but then probably queening again Friday night (here)/afternoon (there) 😀
Oops I’ve heard it incorrectly for a long timeI'll have to Google this place because it having a feminine article is intriguing.
Logroño
To be fair it’s the capital of the region La Rioja. I didn’t catch the difference between article and word until nowOops I’ve heard it incorrectly for a long time
Logroño
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I would take some truly massive skills issues to take 2 weeks dw 😂if this game lasts 2 weeks like stardeww, i will infact be very loopy from surgery. and i will be playing this very lowkey
ok tysm. my infected tooth appreciatesI would take some truly massive skills issues to take 2 weeks dw 😂
I WAS WITH MY DAD THANKSI remember the Grand Canyon trip lol
it was Vegas I got in real trouble lol
I believe we can run! I'll leave sign ups open while we finish up some flavor but expect to start Thursday PM unless there are any objections!
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Game starts in <24 hours!
Waiting for a role got me like
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Yes 👀wait today is the 18th
for 4 more hours in Spain!wait today is the 18th
Today is *THE* anniversary 😍
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Game start in <5 hours!Game starts in <24 hours!
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Congrats!!for 4 more hours in Spain!
Today is *THE* anniversary 😍
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Plz I'd have to have the roles written in order to send themWaiting for a role got me like
![]()
(This is a joke)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's my modateePlz I'd have to have the roles written in order to send them
Plz I'd have to have the roles written in order to send them
(This is a joke)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No that’s @kitzsunaI wanna be magikarp
We can both be magikarpNo that’s @kitzsuna
Oops, all (magi)karps
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
All roles should be sent! Let me know if yours got lost at sea.
Thread opening soon
Thread opening soon
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
All roles should be sent! Let me know if yours got lost at sea.
Thread opening soon
I sent yours last

At least I can go to bed nowI sent yours last![]()
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Beaches are open for business! JaWWs WW - Summer SWWashers Series #1 - GAME THREAD
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Me too pweaseCould I get thrown in tot chat? Forgot lol
Tot pls
I probably won’t read a lot but I feel left out pls
I probably won’t read a lot but I feel left out pls
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
From this point on I am charging a fee of one (1) shark gif for late tot/sub entries
I was given a curved tip syringe to very gently flush things out. I was opposite and had sutures on the top not the bottom. Soft foods, gentle spitting, and absolutely no straws. And honestly, the spouse got dry socket and it was definitely annoying as hell but not the end of the world.also idk who else has had their wisdom teeth extracted but i am so scared of getting dry socket. help pls how do i know im okay.
For the love of all that is holy do all four and do them under GA if you can. I have now had wisdom teeth removed three separate times (left side June of 2016, right side December of 2016, and then surprise bonus tooth October of 2023).Do you guys recommend getting all 4 wisdom teeth removed at once or just 2 at a time?
also for those not paying attention, this is the sign up thread, ya fat dinks.
Re: wisdom teeth
Just in case no one tells you, you can crush your pain meds up and mix them in a smoothie. My dentist didn’t tell me that info and I nearly drowned/choked trying to swallow big ass pill while having chipmunk cheeks 😭
But also +1 for GA. I did definitely wake up during it at one point but then I was out again lol
Just in case no one tells you, you can crush your pain meds up and mix them in a smoothie. My dentist didn’t tell me that info and I nearly drowned/choked trying to swallow big ass pill while having chipmunk cheeks 😭
But also +1 for GA. I did definitely wake up during it at one point but then I was out again lol
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 211
- Views
- 8K