Needing some advice. VCOM-CC vs CUSOM vs LECOM-B

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which would you choose?

• VCOM-CC

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • CUSOM

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • LECOM-B

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

docisthegoal

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. So I am excited to have been accepted to 4 schools so far from 4 interviews but have narrowed my decision down to 2 of the acceptances + 1 upcoming interview. I was very impressed by both VCOM-CC and CUSOM. I will be attending the LECOM-B interview this Friday. Since the deposit deadline is coming up I would like to know my decision (conditional to a LECOM acceptance) as soon as possible. Any feedback from current students or others who have turned down these school's offers or accepted their class seat would be appreciated.

Side note: I am a Florida resident and it would be nice to stay in the state but it is not necessary.

Thanks! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, so I see you have decided to attend LECOM-B. Congratulations on all of you acceptances by the way. I'm in a similar situation where I have been accepted to both VCOM-CC and LECOM-B and am scheduled for an interview at NSU COM. I'm a FL resident as well. I have to decide whether to secure a seat at LECOM or VCOM, and it's a lot harder than I imagined. What factors did you base your decision on??