2022-2023 Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine (CUSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II received today! OOS, LM 66

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I’m an accepted student for next years class, I was wondering if there are any 3rd or 4th year students that could answer some questions mainly about rotations? PM if you could help!

Reactions: 1 user
Is anyone else still waiting to get the complete email after submitting your secondary? I submitted mine September 7 and got the email acknowledging it. They said I could expect another email in 3-4 weeks once my completed application was verified. That was 6 weeks ago. 🙁

Is anyone else still waiting to get the complete email after submitting your secondary? I submitted mine September 7 and got the email acknowledging it. They said I could expect another email in 3-4 weeks once my completed application was verified. That was 6 weeks ago.

They could just be busy with interviews! I would try contacting them about your application status

Can anyone recommend specific areas in Lillington and Fuquay to live?
Currently live in the Meridian in Fuquay; there is also the Groves at 421 in Lillington if you want to be near the school, however construction is still ongoing it seems.

they told me on 10/25 they had an admissions meeting on 10/31 and that a decision would come “within two weeks of that meeting, but likely sooner“ so if it is a similar timeline it may be next week for yall

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone recommend specific areas in Lillington and Fuquay to live?

There are tons of complexes in Fuquay (would recommend not living at Meridian though, they target students with fines especially on move out). Most people I knew who lived in Lillington lived at Campbell Point (a few lived at Campbell Creek as well but this was more geared towards undergrads).

I think some decisions will be sent tomorrow I just have a feeling lol

Also got the A, first one of the cycle after 2 post-II waitlists! LM 64

Post-II R received. Oh well
Sorry to hear that; tho there might be a chance you'll get accepted since the same thing happened to me. They rejected me early in the cycle but then near the end of the cycle (July), they decided to give me a call.

Reactions: 1 users
Post II R here too :/ weird because I absolutely killed my interview

• Care
Post II R… felt like I had one of my best interviews ever.

edit: since some were asking, OOS cGPA 3.5 MCAT 512

Last edited:
  • Care
II received about an hour ago! IS, complete earlier today. They still had a number of spots open in Nov

Received an A today around 11 AM eastern. Interviewed 10/24, OOS and LM 72.

Anyone else still waiting for the complete email? I submitted mine the beginning of September, emailed admissions mid-October to check-in and was told they were just busy. It's been a month now and still nothing. :/ This is one of my favorite schools.

Anyone else still waiting for the complete email? I submitted mine the beginning of September, emailed admissions mid-October to check-in and was told they were just busy. It's been a month now and still nothing. :/ This is one of my favorite schools.

I was complete early September and was marked complete mid-October. It seems like if you receive an II it’s right after they mark you complete. I didn’t receive one so maybe it’s a good sign they’re holding out on yours for further review.

For anyone reading from the future.. Think they mean absolute business with their > 50% subsection scores. No secondary and 1st DO rejection over here. *tear*

Were any accepted students able to get the deposit link to work? I called the program about the link not working but have not gotten a response

OOS II today!
Congrats! Did you receive a separate email saying your app was complete or just that your secondary was received? If you received both emails, how long after the complete email did you receive your II?

Congrats! Did you receive a separate email saying your app was complete or just that your secondary was received? If you received both emails, how long after the complete email did you receive your II?
Thank you! And I got a separate complete email. However, I received it literally right before my II yesterday, so they were definitely already reviewing my app beforehand

Last edited:
OOS II today :soexcited:I do have strongish ties to NC though. I did get a pre-secondary rejection due to MCAT score, told them I was taking a retake, they unrejected me, and now I have an interview so that's exciting. It ain't over until it's over!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
OOS II today :soexcited:I do have strongish ties to NC though. I did get a pre-secondary rejection due to MCAT score, told them I was taking a retake, they unrejected me, and now I have an interview so that's exciting. It ain't over until it's over!
Congrats! When did you submit your secondary application?

people who receive secondaries for this school get ii invites automatically?

Does anyone know when they will start notifying people on the waitlist?