Neopets Nostalgia WW Signups

Started by Cyndia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since this got missed, figured I'd add us in, @WillowLeaf 🙂

Waiting for Account Activation (Waitlist)

1. Escalla
2. WL
3.
4.
5.
 
😱 SOV, is that you?
No, I am sorry. SOV told me I should play and said he would play if I signed up. (I work in the same genetics lab with him). But it looks like I forgot to add my name as well.

I will have to sort this out with him.

Sorry.
🙁
 
Whoa, went for a nap and filled up quickly, I'm pleased. 😀

There's some stuff I wanted to try, so I'm happy enough with a bigger game (it'll still move along quickly enough), so I'm going to expand to 30 roles.
 
Mystery Island
1. brightimpressio
2. epivet
3. Tuckervet
4. Gwen
5. SOV

Maraqua
6. devyn
7. kaydubs
8. dyachei
9. LIS
10. rojo

Haunted Woods
11. 98cats
12. UFO
13. FrozenShades
14. bluesails
15. Jayna

Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
16. Mad Jack
17. WildZoo
18. VetAshley2117
19. Ashgirl
20. STL

Faerie Land
21. lissarae
22. Touchpause13
23. Orca2011
24. allieh
25. Chillbo

Meridell
26. Escalla
27. WL
28. nohika
29. Szzygy
30.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mystery Island
1. brightimpressio
2. epivet
3. Tuckervet
4. Gwen
5. SOV

Maraqua
6. devyn
7. kaydubs
8. dyachei
9. LIS
10. rojo

Haunted Woods
11. 98cats
12. UFO
13. FrozenShades
14. bluesails
15. Jayna

Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
16. Mad Jack
17. WildZoo
18. VetAshley2117
19. Ashgirl
20. STL

Faerie Land
21. lissarae
22. Touchpause13
23. Orca2011
24. allieh
25. Chillbo

Meridell
26. Escalla
27. WL
28. nohika
29. Szzygy
30. Swings

Full up! 😀 If anyone desperately wants to play, shoot me a PM and I can figure something out. Btw @szzygy is SOV definitely playing? Thrilled to have him if he is!

Again, the game will start tomorrow as soon as I'm home. Rolls are in the oven! Using an easy bake, so might take a little while...
 
gelert_yellow_left.gif

My body is ready
 
Mystery Island
1. brightimpressio
2. epivet
3. Tuckervet
4. Gwen
5. SOV

Maraqua
6. devyn
7. kaydubs
8. dyachei
9. LIS
10. rojo

Haunted Woods
11. 98cats
12. UFO
13. FrozenShades
14. bluesails
15. Jayna

Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
16. Mad Jack
17. WildZoo
18. VetAshley2117
19. Ashgirl
20. STL

Faerie Land
21. lissarae
22. Touchpause13
23. Orca2011
24. allieh
25. Chillbo

Meridell
26. Escalla
27. WL
28. nohika
29. Szzygy
30. Swings

Full up! 😀 If anyone desperately wants to play, shoot me a PM and I can figure something out. Btw @szzygy is SOV definitely playing? Thrilled to have him if he is!

Again, the game will start tomorrow as soon as I'm home. Rolls are in the oven! Using an easy bake, so might take a little while...
Yay! Thanks for setting up a game!:clap:
 
Mystery Island
1. brightimpressio
2. epivet
3. Tuckervet
4. Gwen
5. SOV

Maraqua
6. devyn
7. kaydubs
8. dyachei
9. LIS
10. rojo

Haunted Woods
11. 98cats
12. UFO
13. FrozenShades
14. bluesails
15. Jayna

Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
16. Mad Jack
17. WildZoo
18. VetAshley2117
19. Ashgirl
20. STL

Faerie Land
21. lissarae
22. Touchpause13
23. Orca2011
24. allieh
25. Chillbo

Meridell
26. Escalla
27. WL
28. nohika
29. Szzygy
30. Swings

Full up! 😀 If anyone desperately wants to play, shoot me a PM and I can figure something out. Btw @szzygy is SOV definitely playing? Thrilled to have him if he is!

Again, the game will start tomorrow as soon as I'm home. Rolls are in the oven! Using an easy bake, so might take a little while...
For the record, I did NOT sign up for this game, I did NOT agree to play WW, and Siz jumped the gun here.

I do admit I logged in to check out JDH's sign up thread, read a few comments and went scrurrying back into my hole.

As much as I love you guys..... I cannot get sucked back in.

So whomever wants to take my spot.... please do so.

Have fun.

Oh by the way....
y'all have to check out my neopets poll from 4 years ago! Amazing this topic has cropped up again. .
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/neopets-poll.706271/

This was my first thread I ever started... it was on neopets.... And I placed it in multiple forums and got violated for TOS... I didn't even know what TOS was back then.....
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/neopets.706180/

And btw, I still have no idea what they are.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the record, I did NOT sign up for this game, I did NOT agree to play WW, and Siz jumped the gun here.

Bummer, figured as much. 🙁



Mystery Island

1. brightimpressio
2. epivet
3. Tuckervet
4. Gwen
5.

Maraqua
6. devyn
7. kaydubs
8. dyachei
9. LIS
10. rojo

Haunted Woods
11. 98cats
12. UFO
13. FrozenShades
14. bluesails
15. Jayna

Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
16. Mad Jack
17. WildZoo
18. VetAshley2117
19. Ashgirl
20. STL

Faerie Land
21. lissarae
22. Touchpause13
23. Orca2011
24. allieh
25. Chillbo

Meridell
26. Escalla
27. WL
28. nohika
29. Szzygy
30. Swings
 
For the record, I did NOT sign up for this game, I did NOT agree to play WW, and Siz jumped the gun here.

I do admit I logged in to check out JDH's sign up thread, read a few comments and went scrurrying back into my hole.

As much as I love you guys..... I cannot get sucked back in.

So whomever wants to take my spot.... please do so.

Have fun.

Oh by the way....
y'all have to check out my neopets poll from 4 years ago! Amazing this topic has cropped up again. .
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/neopets-poll.706271/

This was my first thread I ever started... it was on neopets.... And I placed it in multiple forums and got violated for TOS... I didn't even know what TOS was back then.....
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/neopets.706180/

And btw, I still have no idea what they are.
Sorry for jumping the gun there. And I can't read those hyperlinks. I get an error when I try to go there.
 

Mystery Island

1. brightimpressio
2. epivet
3. Tuckervet
4. Gwen
5. Magbags

Maraqua
6. devyn
7. kaydubs
8. dyachei
9. LIS
10. rojo

Haunted Woods
11. 98cats
12. UFO
13. FrozenShades
14. bluesails
15. Jayna

Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
16. Mad Jack
17. WildZoo
18. VetAshley2117
19. Ashgirl
20. STL

Faerie Land
21. lissarae
22. Touchpause13
23. Orca2011
24. allieh
25. Chillbo

Meridell
26. Escalla
27. WL
28. nohika
29. Szzygy
30. Swings

DVM, if you want the spot you can have it. But if you don't I'm in!
 
Haha, sorry guys, I swear I haven't abandoned you! My connecting flight was overbooked and so I got bumped onto a dif flight (woo compensation!) and just made it home this morning. Running around doing errands, but all the roles are done and will go out as soon as I'm home this evening and we'll start with a night cycle. 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haha, sorry guys, I swear I haven't abandoned you! My connecting flight was overbooked and so I got bumped onto a dif flight (woo compensation!) and just made it home this morning. Running around doing errands, but all the roles are done and will go out as soon as I'm home this evening and we'll start with a night cycle. 👍
I think airlines just like to mess with WW games....
 
I'm sorta kinda almost tempted to rejoin the cult. Poor choice, yah?

Kind of? I still have an account there that I check semi-regularly and I play with my sister (we restock together and stuff) every once in a while since we live apart now.

YEAH EVERYONE I'm so mature shhhhh.

It's kind of fun and silly and a decent stress release, I guess.