-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Neopets Nostalgia WW Signups
Started by Cyndia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
*sees six of the most recent posts in pre-vet are by SOV*How is it no one took my neopets poll? I am hurt.
I know... it is like all those weeks (almost 4 of them!) of forbearance are getting vomited out at once.*sees six of the most recent posts in pre-vet are by SOV*
![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who am I kidding.... I screwed this up from the start... and now I am just going to admit it, I couldn't stay away...
Mystery Island
1. brightimpressio
2. epivet
3. Tuckervet
4. Gwen
5. Magbags
Maraqua
6. devyn
7. kaydubs
8. dyachei
9. LIS
10. rojo
Haunted Woods
11. 98cats
12. UFO
13. FrozenShades
14. bluesails
15. Jayna
Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
16. Mad Jack
17. WildZoo
18. VetAshley2117
19. Ashgirl
20. STL
Faerie Land
21. lissarae
22. Touchpause13
23. Orca2011
24. allieh
25. Chillbo
Meridell
26. Escalla
27. WL
28. nohika
29.Szzygy SOV 




30. Swings
Mystery Island
1. brightimpressio
2. epivet
3. Tuckervet
4. Gwen
5. Magbags
Maraqua
6. devyn
7. kaydubs
8. dyachei
9. LIS
10. rojo
Haunted Woods
11. 98cats
12. UFO
13. FrozenShades
14. bluesails
15. Jayna
Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
16. Mad Jack
17. WildZoo
18. VetAshley2117
19. Ashgirl
20. STL
Faerie Land
21. lissarae
22. Touchpause13
23. Orca2011
24. allieh
25. Chillbo
Meridell
26. Escalla
27. WL
28. nohika
29.




30. Swings
E
Escalla
😱
👍
👍
Best birthday present ever SOV!
Wow... that is too sweet.Best birthday present ever SOV!
Happy Birthday!
Touche 😉 Maybe after finals are over and I have nothing to do but watch grass grow 😆 Yeah, I'm not fooling anyone!Kind of? I still have an account there that I check semi-regularly and I play with my sister (we restock together and stuff) every once in a while since we live apart now.
YEAH EVERYONE I'm so mature shhhhh.
It's kind of fun and silly and a decent stress release, I guess.
😱Who am I kidding.... I screwed this up from the start... and now I am just going to admit it, I couldn't stay away...
29.SzzygySOV![]()
Yes, yes, excellent. More neopets cult members 😉
Anyone wanna be my neofriend? 😉
I would if they would send me my stupid activation code. I requested it twice. Methinks they are neo-computer-failing.Anyone wanna be my neofriend? 😉
They need to neo-get-their-ish-together!I would if they would send me my stupid activation code. I requested it twice. Methinks they are neo-computer-failing.
Drat... my avatar got cut off. boo. have to fix that... but not now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For anyone who has an account frozen or missing, sometimes you can send in a ticket to support to reclaim your account (or you used to)...Just in case, you know, you care...like I did...when my original account from 2000 was frozen in 2009.
Is this what you all did in the early naughts? I was all about that Runescape.
Right there with you, runescape was honestly where it was at!Is this what you all did in the early naughts? I was all about that Runescape.
Soo... we gonna get this show on the road?
Cyndia is just gonna announce I win....
Why bother going through the motions?
Why bother going through the motions?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I can't decide if I want to try to reactivate my old account or start a new one...
Cyndia is just gonna announce I win....
Why bother going through the motions?
Because without those motions I don't get the chance to malign you and carry out an overly focused assault to get you lynched.
Duh.
Anyone wanna be my neofriend? 😉
I will. PM me and I'll give you the details. My pets are all like dying though cause I haven't really played on a while. I like collecting the avatars on there though.
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I do! PM me your info and I'll do it when I get my account set up ^_^Anyone wanna be my neofriend? 😉
I can't get into my old account. But since I'm on clinics, WW is so much of a distraction it's probably a good thing.
I couldn't activate my old account so I created a new one! 😎 If anyone wants to be friends there let me know....
I don't think I ever played neopets... I just made an account.

Is JDH modding this game? Where is my (barrel) roll?
I got a bit drunk yesterday and never sent out roles, my bad. On another note, sending roles out now! Thread will be up immediately after 🙂 I lied earlier, we're starting with a day cycle.
Is this what you all did in the early naughts? I was all about that Runescape.
I was all over that 'ish too! I actually went to go check my account the other day, still there. They've totally redone it all now though.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch LIS (@LetItSnow )
I haz a roll! I am going out drinking in a bit as I just finished my 3rd year exams... I will try to check in, but if not... I am sorry in advance I might be drunk
Just a heads up that I might not be as active as normal this game. This is our Senior Week so I'm going to try and be social 😛
Just a heads up that I might not be as active as normal this game. This is our Senior Week so I'm going to try and be social 😛
Sweet. I've already got my first three days of lynch targets picked out and the game hasn't even started.
lynch LIS (@LetItSnow )
Oh it's that time is it?
No roll??? I'm ded already?
I love the making-money-in-stocks on Neopets avatar because that's totally how I make my NP. XD
If anyone wants to be neofriends, feel free to PM me~
Also, @StartingoverVet , double and triple-check your email that you used and make sure that it's not going straight to spam. 😀 Sometimes Neopets emails don't play kindly with email providers.
If anyone wants to be neofriends, feel free to PM me~
Also, @StartingoverVet , double and triple-check your email that you used and make sure that it's not going straight to spam. 😀 Sometimes Neopets emails don't play kindly with email providers.
Took a break for lunch, just sending out the last couple of roles!
@StartingoverVet I can't seem to PM you - so sent your role to szzygy for now.
@StartingoverVet I can't seem to PM you - so sent your role to szzygy for now.
Isn't a TOS violation to create multiple accounts? ;-)
😱Isn't a TOS violation to create multiple accounts? ;-)
MYOBIsn't a TOS violation to create multiple accounts? ;-)
Please try again. I had shut off all access to me before. Just had to turn it on again. Sorry.Took a break for lunch, just sending out the last couple of roles!
@StartingoverVet I can't seem to PM you - so sent your role to szzygy for now.
All roles are out! Tell me if you didn't receive one please. 🙂
U took the words right out of my mouth 😉Isn't a TOS violation to create multiple accounts? ;-)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm wildzoo17 if anyone wants to be neofriends! 😀
I'm ashley2117 if anyone is interested as well!I'm wildzoo17 if anyone wants to be neofriends! 😀
It is not in spam...I think my ISP is just completely blocking it....I guess no neopets fun for me.I love the making-money-in-stocks on Neopets avatar because that's totally how I make my NP. XD
If anyone wants to be neofriends, feel free to PM me~
Also, @StartingoverVet , double and triple-check your email that you used and make sure that it's not going straight to spam. 😀 Sometimes Neopets emails don't play kindly with email providers.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I had that happen, ended up switching the email address to my gmail (which i never use) so it would go throughIt is not in spam...I think my ISP is just completely blocking it....I guess no neopets fun for me.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 305
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K