Neurologists--ACP membership

Started by buckley
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

buckley

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know I'd want to join the AAN but I'm curious how many of you are members of the ACP. Would you recommend it? It's about 100 usd a year and i want to know if it's worth it. I have university access to the journals so I really don't need it for that.
 
ACP is primarily for internists. While in internship, most people become members but then drop out after they go into their specialties. I find that there are already too many organizations to belong to and it is kind of difficult to keep tack of them...Join the ones that you are really interested in, otherwise, save your money