Neurology Match 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Somehow still hearing from places!! If you haven't already, I would just contact everywhere you haven't heard from because there is still a chance and you have nothing to lose...

Adding to that, I just got an IV invite today from a place that I've been contacting and keeping in touch with regularly, before and after the new year 🙂.
 
Turned down a last min invite at BIDMC if anyone is interested in reaching out...

Thank you for publicly posting this to inform others. Even thought I didn't apply here, I'm waiting on a cancellation from Albany Medical Center, and they only have three more interview dates.