Nevada-has any one got acceptance call

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

khp

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
I was interviewed on Jan-24 on nevada campus, has any one who were interviewed on that date got acceptance call? I am waiting for it.

Members don't see this ad.

I had the interview on Jan 24 too and still no word from Dr. Deyoung. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I received a call from Dr. DeYoung today at 4pm. I am in a world of Ecstasy! Apparently they are only letting a few people know now, and then the rest will be notified next month and so on. I'm so excited, good luck to the rest of you, hope to see you in the fall.

:D

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Would you share your status with us?
My status is,
Previous degree- bachelor of pharmacy
GPA-3.88
Pre-pharmacy(contineu)-3.77
Certified pharm tech,
volunteer- in a pharmcy store.

I was interviewed on Jan. 24th too. Got nothing from Dr. DeYoung yet. I am so nervous. :luck:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Would you share your status with us?
My status is,
Previous degree- bachelor of pharmacy
GPA-3.88
Pre-pharmacy(contineu)-3.77
Certified pharm tech,
volunteer- in a pharmcy store.

It is horrible for to wait. As the day passes without call, it increases my tension.

I had my interview on jan20th
i am international student
waitng for the call
i really pretty nervous

Hand. I have the same feeling as you, and you are not alone. Good luck to all of us.

It is horrible for to wait. As the day passes without call, it increases my tension.

Hi,I have already shared my status. I am waiting for others to share their status.

Here is my status,

my overall GPA is 3.6
science GPA is 3.7
international student
has bachelor, Master and PhD degree
All pre req's are taken outside of US except English Speech and Composition.
English Speech class has been done and I got A. Now I am enrolled in English Composition class which will be done in May.

This morning when I waked up, I suddenly realized I performed bad in the interview. I was just totally lost when I sat there. Sigh! Hope you guys don't have the feeling as me. :(

I had same feeling as you
I thinks that i had not did well in the interview.
my stat is Sci. GPA 3.94
Overall GPa 3.88
B.s And M.S. degree
international student

Hand. While be patient, I think we still have chance even though we did not perform well in the interview. Do you mind tell me which country are you from? Good Luck anyway.

I had same feeling as you
I thinks that i had not did well in the interview.
my stat is Sci. GPA 3.94
Overall GPa 3.88
B.s And M.S. degree
international student

Hi, I am also waiting for call, but today I got email with subject " introdcution to new students" Is there any one else received this email? and what it implies ?

I am international student

GPA 3.91

Bachelor and masters degree in pharmacy

I have also got the same email, I guess everyone who were invited for interview might have received that email.