NEVER had a BF/GF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What applies to you?

• Never had a BOYFRIEND, haven't found anyone worthy.

Votes: 25 8.0%
  • Never had a BOYFRIEND, afraid of negative impact on grades

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Never had a GIRLFREIND, haven't found anyone worthy

Votes: 38 12.2%
  • Never had a GIRLFRIEND, afraid of negative impact on grades

Votes: 13 4.2%
  • HAVE BEEN IN RELATIONSHIPS

Votes: 233 74.9%

• Total voters
Ok... so I got myself some lube and a non-abrasive glove. now what? you just gonna leave us hanging?

Man, if you guys are incapable of juggling the amazingly tough rigors (/sarcasm) of being premed with a relationship and a little fun on the side, I can't even begin to think how you will handle it later on. You must realize it will NEVER really get easier than now, right? Once you get into medical school competition is really intense to be at or near the top to secure the specialty you want, you have exams weekly sometimes, tons of lectures each day with associated reading and then you will find yourself after a year and a half studying for the monster that is step 1. There goes your social life for a while. Then clinical years 3-4 start and they can have insane hours, depending on the rotation you're on. Then guess what? Residency! OMG! and a little something called the intern year that pretty much owns you 80-90+ hours a week. Good LUCK getting your life in order then. You might as well not date until you're 40 at least...what's the point?

My suggestion: sign your celibacy agreement papers now, and get yourself a non abrasive glove and some lube, it's going to be a long haul. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Alternatively, you can feign interest in something "serious" and downgrade as necessary. The key there is making the guy feel like he is the one calling the shots.

Not that I would know anything about that...:D
Sweet, I love manipulative people. For the record, I'm not a big fan of always calling the shots. I prefer assertive girls. It good to know you have a lot of experience in sabotaging your own relationships though. :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Sweet, I love manipulative people. For the record, I'm not a big fan of always calling the shots. I prefer assertive girls. It good to know you have a lot of experience in sabotaging your own relationships though. :p

Not manipulation, my friend, letting a man keep his testicles.

The guys who say they prefer "assertive" girls usually end up pu**ywhipped. Who the hell wants to be with a guy who can't put his foot down? Not me.

But whatever, you keep searching for that elusive assertive non-psycho chick, I'll be happily screwing your friend with a full set :hardy:

Definitely possible. I'm not looking for a domineering beeotch, but a little direct "I want to do x" with willingness to compromise is great.

By the way, I'll let my friend know you're interested. :p

Definitely possible. I'm not looking for a domineering beeotch, but a little direct "I want to do x" with willingness to compromise is great.

By the way, I'll let my friend know you're interested. :p

cool :D

Seriously though, I think there's a big difference between willingness to compromise and bending traditional gender roles. While it may sound PC for you to say that you want an assertive woman, more often than not the average male translates that to "domineering ****[as seen above].

It requires a little finesse to make your point and then convince someone they had the idea first...now do you understand?