New Headache Fellowship in Kansas City

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eliezer1510

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, all. I was asked to spread the word about the new Headache Fellowship in Kansas City. The program is based out of the Headache Clinic at Children's Mercy Hospital, with adult rotations at the University of Kansas. The first position will be open July 2018.
I can tell you that Dr. Bickel is awesome, and Kansas City is amazing. If anyone has any questions about this program or Kansas City just let me know

Children's Mercy Kansas City - Headache Medicine Fellowship
 
Hi-Thank you for the post.
I wanted to ask more about this headache fellowship.
How many years is it? and do they accept applicants requiring J1 visa?
 
It is one year, and I am not sure about the J1. You can contact the coordinator listed on the website there