You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
New Movie about DVMD... comment
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
GRUMPY CAT'S FIRST MOVIE!
I wanna see this move so bad.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*watches as sobsob continues to comment with himself*


*watches stl continuing to watch sobsob continuing to comment to himself*


Hey, I am the most interesting person I know. I am happy to have a soliloquy. I have things to say, and by golly, I AM GOING TO SAY THEM!*watches as sobsob continues to comment with himself*
![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*watches MJ as usual**watches stl continuing to watch sobsob continuing to comment to himself*
![]()

*watches WZ flirt with men twice her age as usual**watches MJ as usual*
![]()

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I wish I could like this twice*watches WZ flirt with men twice her age as usual*
![]()

Where's LIS?!*watches WZ flirt with men twice her age as usual*
![]()
Look for the white van with the free candy signWhere's LIS?!
He's way more than twice her age...Where's LIS?!

If I wanted to talk about grumpy old men, I would start a thread about myself. 
This is a thread about grumpy cats.
Geez, you people can't stay on point.

I think i'm still on topic....
If I wanted to talk about grumpy old men, I would start a thread about myself.
This is a thread about grumpy cats.
Geez, you people can't stay on point.![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Heyyyyyy WZ!!! I got some Halloween candy over here......


She said twice, not thriceWhere's LIS?!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Omg do you have peanut M&Ms???Heyyyyyy WZ!!! I got some Halloween candy over here......
![]()
I'm 12. He's like 83. That's a lot more than thrice!She said twice, not thrice
On topic, I've lost my ability to even that this movie is actually a thing.
Also I always assumed Grumpy Cat was male, because sexism. With the female voice, I am convinced GC and DVMD are, in fact, the same person.
Also I always assumed Grumpy Cat was male, because sexism. With the female voice, I am convinced GC and DVMD are, in fact, the same person.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I didn't actually watch the video at the start of the threadOn topic, I've lost my ability to even that this movie is actually a thing.
Also I always assumed Grumpy Cat was male, because sexism. With the female voice, I am convinced GC and DVMD are, in fact, the same person.
I'm pretty sure grumpy cat actually does have a brother though, if I'm remembering correctly he looks slightly less grumpyOmg do you have peanut M&Ms???
I've got nuts!
Also I always assumed Grumpy Cat was male, because sexism.
Me too. I always read the memes with a male voice in my head.
I've got nuts!
Me too. I always read the memes with a male voice in my head.
Your own grumpy voice?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Tasty!I've got nuts!
Your own grumpy voice?
Right? They could have just called me to voice grumpy cat.
Right? They could have just called me to voice grumpy cat.
I'd watch that movie.
OMG.... I found a video of @DVMDream studying for exams..... I thought she was camera shy?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 119K
- Replies
- 211
- Views
- 8K