Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any word on new programs (DO or MD) starting up in '05 or '06? Anybody know if the new DO programs at Hamot (Erie, PA) or Samaritan (Watertown, NY) are a go for this year?
And lastly, can anybody tell me why the ACOEP website hasn't been updated in about a million years? Many new programs are not listed, and some defunct programs (i.e Des Peres) are still listed. Failure to update the website reflects poorly on the organization....I realize that I need to send this message directly to them, but I just feel the need to vent here first.
😡
And lastly, can anybody tell me why the ACOEP website hasn't been updated in about a million years? Many new programs are not listed, and some defunct programs (i.e Des Peres) are still listed. Failure to update the website reflects poorly on the organization....I realize that I need to send this message directly to them, but I just feel the need to vent here first.
😡