Next Step MCAT Science 2000 QBook Errata

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LIC2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Figured I'd start this due to the high number of errors in the book. Please contribute as you find errors so that we don't end up believing false information due to typos or incorrect explanations. Here's what I've caught thus far:

Question #45: The answer explanation is incorrect. DNA does not contain ribose; it contains deoxyribose. I believe the author meant to write: RNA contains ribose, a different five-carbon sugar than deoxyribose.

Question #140: Options C/D are identical. Luckily, neither are correct.

Members don't see this ad.

I was going to purchase the book on Amazon, however, upon contacting them I was informed that if you purchased after August 1st you would receive an updated edition. Emailed them again to see if these errors were taken care of in the update. Waiting to hear back on the last email

Hopefully so because this would be a terrific resource. And CHEAP

Got an email back. They said it went through extensive revision since its first inception so hopefully most, if not all, of these mistakes have been taken care of

I was going to purchase the book on Amazon, however, upon contacting them I was informed that if you purchased after August 1st you would receive an updated edition. Emailed them again to see if these errors were taken care of in the update. Waiting to hear back on the last email

Hopefully so because this would be a terrific resource. And CHEAP
Got an email back. They said it went through extensive revision since its first inception so hopefully most, if not all, of these mistakes have been taken care of
Damn....I should've waited literally two weeks. Lol....thanks for the info!

Damn....I should've waited literally two weeks. Lol....thanks for the info!

From my understanding they have a pretty good track record of posting these updates on their website for those who have already purchased their products

You should be in good shape. So glad I waited instead of spending a couple hundred bucks for an online QBank that you only have access to for a short period of time