next step test prep can't access exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hellohelpwithfuture

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Already had an account then bought the 6 exams (149$) when not login to account, so tried to make a new account (with new email according to the directions) to access the exams and for every email it says activation key already has an account". The exams are not on my old account and it will not let me make a new account.What do I do? I used 7 different emails that is impossible to have been already linked with next step. I emailed them and still have not heard back yet. Apparently you are not allowed to call them about things like this and can only email.

Members don't see this ad.

Already had an account then bought the 6 exams (149$) when not login to account, so tried to make a new account (with new email according to the directions) to access the exams and for every email it says activation key already has an account". The exams are not on my old account and it will not let me make a new account.What do I do? I used 7 different emails that is impossible to have been already linked with next step. I emailed them and still have not heard back yet. Apparently you are not allowed to call them about things like this and can only email.
Email them. I had that problem too