NIH IRTA 2020-2021 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bbqdude

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I am graduating in May 2021 and plan to submit my NIH IRTA application by mid December and begin emailing PI's in January. Does this give me a fair shot? I have 2.5 years of research experience and multiple posters. Does anyone have an idea as to how hiring is working at the NIH due to COVID. Thanks guys
 
Hi everyone,

I am graduating in May 2021 and plan to submit my NIH IRTA application by mid December and begin emailing PI's in January. Does this give me a fair shot? I have 2.5 years of research experience and multiple posters. Does anyone have an idea as to how hiring is working at the NIH due to COVID. Thanks guys
Shoot me a PM