No chance now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Piston

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just received an email from NYU Loma Linda and USC saying they havent received my DAT scores, even though I sent them on October 2, 2008. I called the CDA and they said that it must be the schools fault someone must have misplaced it and they would send it out again. I am totally stressed now I think my chances are over, cause my application wont be complete now till end of December at the earliest. Do you guys think that my chances are done now. Is there anything I can say or do now that might help my chances. I think this is really unfair and unfortunate but what can I really do about it.

Members don't see this ad.

I feel that three schools couldn't have made the mistake of misplacing the scores somewhere. It must be something the ADA is not doing after you took the test. The schools automatically download them from ADA.

It is very unfortunate and unfair, and the schools probably wouldn't really care about it. Just do what needs to be done and hope for the best.

Though I'm sure you've applied to more schools, so maybe check up with them to make sure they have everything.