NO INTERVIEW CLUB

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tlnjd117

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Idk if it's just the schools I've applied to which only 1 has started giving out invites but OMG the wait is so overkill!!! (California schools....)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
same here with the CA schools, just received supplementals that's it. Which one has given out interviews?

Members don't see this ad :)
Submitted a few weeks ago to 17 schools and have 0 invites </3

Reactions: 1 user
I'm waiting on Midwest schools, still nothing. Hopefully the wait ends today / this week!

I constantly refresh my gmail hoping for an update. It's so nerve racking.

Reactions: 3 users
None yet but I'm very hopeful! I want this so bad I am just trying to will an invite my way :p

No California schools other than Loma Linda have sent out invites yet. I heard Western will start sending them out beginning of next week
Western is not even appearing on my school decisons section. Other say under review, is this to worry about?

Western is not even appearing on my school decisons section. Other say under review, is this to worry about?
Not at all. Some schools dont use the decision page. It's all pretty ambiguous anyhow.

No interviews yet. This is painful lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
only one so far from my top choice. I wish tomorrow is Dec 1st....
Have you even had the interview yet, lol?

I'm a proud member of the no interview club... because it's still August and we all have nothing to worry about!

I'm a proud member of the no interview club... because it's still August and we all have nothing to worry about!
Ya my first interview was 2 weeks ago....

How can you not have an interview with your stats? that's crazy. did you submit late?

Also part of the club. Sigh... so disappointing. Last year the only interview I got was from Touro, although my DAT was only submitted in October which definitely hurt my chances. Here's hoping we all get some good news!

I'm rooting for you man. I really hope you get some interviews soon!
You too bro! Just more "your application is complete stuff." There was a hiatus for a few days and I thought the schools were done (i couldn't remember all off the top of my head) and more notifications about the complete app have been popping up now xD.

HAHAHHAHA you guys I almost cried at work like so embarrassing! I saw someone post UOP gave out interviews soooooo NEXT waiting!

Notification date: 8/29/16
Method of notification: Email
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/22/2016
Supplemental submit date: 7/16/16
Application complete date: 7/26/16
GPA (science, overall) sGPA: 3.0 oGPA: 3.1
DAT: 21AA/20TS/20PAT/22RC/none below 17

HAHAHHAHA you guys I almost cried at work like so embarrassing! I saw someone post UOP gave out interviews soooooo NEXT waiting!

Notification date: 8/29/16
Method of notification: Email
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/22/2016
Supplemental submit date: 7/16/16
Application complete date: 7/26/16
GPA (science, overall) sGPA: 3.0 oGPA: 3.1
DAT: 21AA/20TS/20PAT/22RC/none below 17
Do you have an upwards trend on the GPA? : O. Just seems kinda low tbh (i'm not a lot better lol). Nice DAT though :D.

Do you have an upwards trend on the GPA? : O. Just seems kinda low tbh (i'm not a lot better lol). Nice DAT though :D.

I don't even know to be honest it could be considered an overall yearly upward trend, not necessarily each quarter. Worked so hard for that DAT to save me just a little lol, so thank you :rolleyes: and I'm a dental assistant so I'm hoping that's helping!

I don't even know to be honest it could be considered an overall yearly upward trend, not necessarily each quarter. Worked so hard for that DAT to save me just a little lol, so thank you :rolleyes: and I'm a dental assistant so I'm hoping that's helping!
Hey you got an interview and I didn't so you're doing something right :)! Dental assisting is probably a really good thing to have. I'm graduating college one semester early and will really try to do that for the few months if I can when I'm off for more experience

How can you not have an interview with your stats? that's crazy. did you submit late?
My application was complete in mid-July. I then took my sweet time completing some of my secondaries, lol. So mid-July to late-July, depending on the school. Half of my schools haven't even sent out interviews yet either. I'm not too worried... Now once it's October... lol

This is where all you guys/girls went.

My application was complete in mid-July. I then took my sweet time completing some of my secondaries, lol. So mid-July to late-July, depending on the school. Half of my schools haven't even sent out interviews yet either. I'm not too worried... Now once it's October... lol
Which schools do you apply to if you don't mind sharing?

I'm still in the club, thought I'd get even more interviews this cycle with improved grades, hours, letters, etc but nothing yet! I had very similar stats to OP my first year and got an interview at UNLV at this time so I'm hardcore stressing now......

0 interview here. Only three schools showed "under review". I may stay here for a long time...:rolleyes:

I didnt hear anything until mid September and I still received 7 pre-Dec interviews. It's still early. Read a book, sing a song, dance a dance, do something. Dont let yourself worrry too much about it.

Reactions: 7 users
I didnt hear anything until mid September and I still received 7 pre-Dec interviews. It's still early. Read a book, sing a song, dance a dance, do something. Dont let yourself worrry too much about it.

Totally thought after "dance a dance" you were going to say, "do a doodoo" or "do the dew".

Anyone else been checking their emails constantly? I am so eager to get an interview.

I apologize but I am no longer in this club xD. I got an NYU interview offer today! Will call in tomorrow after I come up with 2/3 options to ask for an interview

Reactions: 8 users
I apologize but I am no longer in this club xD. I got an NYU interview offer today! Will call in tomorrow after I come up with 2/3 options to ask for an interview
Seriously bruh, there's no way you ain't getting an interview, especially with your DAT, congrats!

Congrats!:D Hope more interviews are coming!

Sorry guys, I have to leave this group :(

Reactions: 4 users
I as well... Onto the one interview club, lol. Thanks NYU!

Reactions: 6 users
Canadian schools have a late cycle, so I won't be leaving you guys any time soon, if at all :(

I'm part of this club still!! California schools why :(

Also has anyone who applied to USC heard anything from them?

Submitted a few weeks ago to 17 schools and have 0 invites </3
hey, be patient...i submitted everything and had to wait from june till now. since the last week of august until this week...i've received 4 interviews ( i applied mostly to the south/near georgia)

Reactions: 2 users
hey, be patient...i submitted everything and had to wait from june till now. since the last week of august until this week...i've received 4 interviews ( i applied mostly to the south/near georgia)

I still have zero. What are your stats?