NO INTERVIEW CLUB

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hey, be patient...i submitted everything and had to wait from june till now. since the last week of august until this week...i've received 4 interviews ( i applied mostly to the south/near georgia)

Wow that's a long wait! Thank you for that, I feel a bit better now. I think I am just so nervous because I feel I applied late (compared to most others on here) and have low-ish volunteer hours/GPA

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Wow that's a long wait! Thank you for that, I feel a bit better now. I think I am just so nervous because I feel I applied late (compared to most others on here) and have low-ish volunteer hours/GPA

Volunteer hours don't matter. Applying late with a lower GPA does. I have extensive volunteering and ECs and I still got rejected from a school that I reapplied to who told me to apply with more volunteer hours. Best of luck though! We're both in the same no interview boat.

Members don't see this ad :)
5PM is my cutoff. Don't check my email after that. And still part of this club.

Well no, I just don't check my email later than that. Anything I get after that is just randoms or junk.

Well no, I just don't check my email later than that. Anything I get after that is just randoms or junk.

Shows up as notifications on my phone for me. Sounds like you turned yours off. Might be a good thing. Lol.

Anybody still in here or too shy to post? :( Need some buddies to complain with lol

i got your back buddy, getting more nervous by the second

Members don't see this ad :)
Still here~
I think it takes time. I received some emails saying my application was completed. (They just received my DAT) No interview though.

Oh. Cool. Yeah, especially if you didn't take your DAT yet.How did you do?

No interviews yet, but my DAT was only taken recently so I'm not too worried yet.

Hey guys sent in application by july 15, final letter of rec wasn't in until July 22. Been kinda freaking out since no interviews yet.

Ogpa: 3.39 ( 3.45 after academic update)
Spa: 3.18 (3.30 after academic update )
Dat AA: 21 ( RC:21/QR: 16 )
DAT TS: 22 ( BIO:22/CHEM:24/OCHEM:21)
DAT PAT: 20

Have had crazy upward trend last two semesters in mostly all upper division biology classes. Aced physio in the summer and waiting for academic update for my five units of A. Last two semesters is 4.0 and 3.9 for gpa.

Applied to a lot of private schools like western,lecom, and some public like UCSF. Total 18 schools lol.

I'm wondering , shouldn't my stats be able to at least land me some interviews :(?

I know everyone has heard it ad nauseum bt really....RELAX. It's still early.
I didn't get my first interviews til late Sept and was still the first group at the school.

Hey guys sent in application by july 15, final letter of rec wasn't in until July 22. Been kinda freaking out since no interviews yet.

Ogpa: 3.39 ( 3.45 after academic update)
Spa: 3.18 (3.30 after academic update )
Dat AA: 21 ( RC:21/QR: 16 )
DAT TS: 22 ( BIO:22/CHEM:24/OCHEM:21)
DAT PAT: 20

Have had crazy upward trend last two semesters in mostly all upper division biology classes. Aced physio in the summer and waiting for academic update for my five units of A. Last two semesters is 4.0 and 3.9 for gpa.

Applied to a lot of private schools like western,lecom, and some public like UCSF. Total 18 schools lol.

I'm wondering , shouldn't my stats be able to at least land me some interviews :(?
You'll be ok! It's still really early!!

I know everyone has heard it ad nauseum bt really....RELAX. It's still early.
I didn't get my first interviews til late Sept and was still the first group at the school.
If you dont mind me asking, how many interviews Pre and Post december did you receive? Was it like a domino effect after your initial invite haha

Oh. Cool. Yeah, especially if you didn't take your DAT yet.How did you do?
I have 22 TS/22 AA. How long does it take for them to review our application in general. Just curious, do we just skip our classes to go to interview if we have one? I have many classes this semester. Can't imagine I have to miss school for the interview.

No interviews yet, with 3.85/24AA.

I'm sure it's still just early.

Reactions: 2 users

when did you submit your application and when was it complete? Also it depends on the schools you applied too, only a handful have been sending out interviews.

No interview yet either. Wanted to join the club, even though it is still early to tell :rolleyes:

btw guys...this thread is only going to add to the unnecessary anxiety you guys are putting on yourselves....know many people who interviewed in October, December(!) and got accepted before people who interviewed early!... stop worrying and go one with your lives. interviews will come.

btw guys...this thread is only going to add to the unnecessary anxiety you guys are putting on yourselves....know many people who interviewed in October, December(!) and got accepted before people who interviewed early!... stop worrying and go one with your lives. interviews will come.

Hey Mr. Scott! What you gonna do? What you gonna do make our dreams come true! Such a funny episode.

No interview yet for me either. Don't mind if I join the club

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

That's crazy. People with a lot lower have gotten interviews. Then again, this whole process is a crapshoot. I'm really sold on the idea that is all boils down to time of day your all is reviewed and what they are for breakfast or lunch.

I'm sorry guys but I'm leaving the club :)

Reactions: 3 users
Still in this club. I e-submitted 8/3 when did you guys? I'm hoping that's why I haven't heard anything yet!

Still in this club. I e-submitted 8/3 when did you guys? I'm hoping that's why I haven't heard anything yet!

I submitted 8/5. And yeah I'm hoping that too.

Sorry Guys, I am leaving this club. Best wishes for you. It is coming!

Reactions: 3 users

I submitted 8/5. And yeah I'm hoping that too.

I e-submitted 6/9 .... :(

First batch = nonsense. You guys will probably hear back before me. I read somewhere where it's better to be later because you're competing against the non-gunners. I'm sure my app went against those 25-29AAers with a 4.33 GPA and cured athlete's foot while building artificial teeth from a rubber band and paper clip.

Reactions: 4 users
Sorry Guys, I am leaving this club. Best wishes for you. It is coming!

Congrats! Look forward to seeing your post on where you got an invite from in the interview thread.

Batches do not mean anything. The earlier you get your materials in, the better. But sending out your app in 1st batch doesnt guarantee you an interview.

Stats is an important factor.

Batches do not mean anything. The earlier you get your materials in, the better. But sending out your app in 1st batch doesnt guarantee you an interview.

Stats is an important factor.

Is it? Because in a world where 2.8ers and 16AAers still get in, you can't claim that. I feel there is no one important factor. Lots of variables. Can't quantify it.

Team no interview for life...reapplicant as well

Reactions: 2 users
Is it? Because in a world where 2.8ers and 16AAers still get in, you can't claim that. I feel there is no one important factor. Lots of variables. Can't quantify it.
I said stats are imprtant, but I didnt say that "high stat will get in and low state wont". Of course there are other factors too.
You could be a bookworm with a 3.8 and 21 DAT, but you're mean and have no social skill, you may not get accept. Vice versa, someone who has a lower stat but a qualify overall could land an acceptance.

Reactions: 1 users
I am grateful that a few schools have extended me an invite.
Congrats :)
Thank you, and congrats to you too! You are always so kind and I am confident you will get in after given the chance to shine in an interview.

It's been a while since I've been on, kinda bummed about my DAT so haven't wanted to get on. I scored a 19aa with a 16 in pat and 15 in gen Chem (I had a really hard time in that class even though I got a B+). 23 in rc, 21 bio, 18 math and 17 ochem (haven't finished the courses yet).

I haven't had any interviews but my app was fully submitted on the 2nd, took the dat on 8/15.

I have gotten requests for supplemental applications for Temple and UNE this past week though so maybe something will happen soon. Also I'm in state to UNlV which is my #1.

Otherwise as of right now, I'm still in the no interview club. Good luck to all.

It's been a while since I've been on, kinda bummed about my DAT so haven't wanted to get on. I scored a 19aa with a 16 in pat and 15 in gen Chem (I had a really hard time in that class even though I got a B+). 23 in rc, 21 bio, 18 math and 17 ochem (haven't finished the courses yet).

I haven't had any interviews but my app was fully submitted on the 2nd, took the dat on 8/15.

I have gotten requests for supplemental applications for Temple and UNE this past week though so maybe something will happen soon. Also I'm in state to UNlV which is my #1.

Otherwise as of right now, I'm still in the no interview club. Good luck to all.

The 15 and 16 may hold you back. Other than that, solid scores.

The 15 and 16 may hold you back. Other than that, solid scores.

Yea mainly the 16. It took my application out of 2 of my main schools. Oh well here is to hoping for the best.

The pat section of my test was insane, I studied dat boot camp and did well on those tests and generators but the actual test was way harder.

I would think the gchem would hold you back more! I am also a low PAT scorer and I have 1 interview so far. Ochem while it is at the cutoff isn't that great either. You should consider a retake to improve gchem/ochem imo but you can do whatever you like ^__^

I would think the gchem would hold you back more! I am also a low PAT scorer and I have 1 interview so far. Ochem while it is at the cutoff isn't that great either. You should consider a retake to improve gchem/ochem imo but you can do whatever you like ^__^

What exactly is a low PAT score considered to be?