no response yet = no hope?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kitkat06

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, if one has yet to hear back from pharmacy school by now (i mean not even an interview invitation), does that mean that one's chances of getting admitted this application cycle is slim to none? Particularly if an institution operates on a rolling admission basis, and an applicant has yet to receive any word of denial from the ad com (*knock on wood*) while people who submitted their applications after the first applicant already got positive notifications from such pharmacy school, does that mean all hope is lost for that program?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to four schools and have only heard from one so far. If I don't get in this year I'll just reapply with my BS for next year.

i was thinking the same thing, i still haven't heard from many of the schools yet and i see a lot of ppl already went on the interviews, got an interview or already accepted....

only couple of more weeks left until seats are all filled and i'm starting to think maybe i didn't get accepted....

worrying big time...

Members don't see this ad :)
Better to get a slow yes, rather than a fast no. :oops:

Better to get a slow yes, rather than a fast no. :oops:

i bet to differ, the wait is always tough. You cant focus on anything else and you become neurotically obsessed with the email and the mailbox. At least knowing the decision wiould help reorganize and plan course of action.

i guess slow decision is better than immediate rejection. im checking my mailbox everyday hoping for a response. and when i get a letter, it says im on hold.. which means more waiting. sometimes a person just needs a little closure. but i wouldnt say its no hope if you havent heard anything. like they say, its not over until you get that rejection letter.