No upwards trend and D in a course applying to Post Bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fruitloop999

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys so I am a senior this year planning on applying to a post bacc program for next summer/fall. I currently have a 2.9 overall gpa and a very low science gpa maybe around 2.3. I just got a D in one of my science courses this semester as well that I have to retake next semester. My grades also have not improved since I was a freshman in college. Do I have any chances of getting into a post bacc program? I heard they are very competitive. Any input would be helpful as I am on the verge of a mental breakdown🙁 Thanks!