Non-VSAS Away Rotations :: Is there a list of Non-VSAS Programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EmilyRz1990

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

I applied to several EM away rotations through VSAS and have not been accepted and/or am waitlisted on them. Having applied to more popular programs or desirable locations, I only have a few more applications before I hit the 10 token limit so am wanting to apply to some programs that do not use VSAS in hopes of increasing my odds for an Aug/Sept rotation.

Does anyone know if there is a list of programs that I can apply for without going through VSAS? I've searched for quite a while and have not found anything.

Thanks so much in advance!

Emily
Class of 2017