non-water beverages in the testing center?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

specialflava

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if we're allowed to bring/consume non water beverages inside the classrooms where we're taking the test (i.e. double shots, red bull, etc.)? i'm not expecting to sleep too well the night before the test, and i've grown sort of dependent on caffeine.

Members don't see this ad.

specialflava said:
does anyone know if we're allowed to bring/consume non water beverages inside the classrooms where we're taking the test (i.e. double shots, red bull, etc.)? i'm not expecting to sleep too well the night before the test, and i've grown sort of dependent on caffeine.

yes, you can. You aren't allowed to have anything at your desk though while you take each section, but during breaks you can drink.

Members don't see this ad :)
they're allowed in the room (in your backpack or something) but not at your desk during the test.

Yeah, officially you're not supposed to have any drinks during the test. The proctors at my test site told us that we could have a bottle of water or whatever on the floor during the sections and drink as needed.

So it probably just depends a lot on the proctors.