Noob Game 2017 - SIGN UPS CLOSED

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@lymphocyte, @jmo1012 - wanna try again? 😛

Otherwise...

@EngrSC
@hopefuldogtor
@MusicManiac19
@Polocrosse2017
@Rozzieray
@Vombatidae
@Skyerien
@ziggyandjazzy

You signed up for secret santa... I recommend getting even more into SDN and trying out a WW game. They're fun, only a little addicting (lie) and are great to pass the time if you're mid-application cycle (or just otherwise like party games). Read the link posted above for exactly what they are and what is expected, but basically Mafia played in online format.

I would love to play! But I have NO IDEA how it works.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Manatees
Johnnaboo
Cosmokot
greeneyegal92
Lawper
MixedAnimals77
Coquette
@Vombatidae - (can you confirm?)
Youngkal
Rozzieray
*Mel's Roommate - Tentative
LabLuv004

Manators
CheezyD
VMH
Kara
AM
Jayna
Lyra
Sandy/Elkhart/whatever
Raf
Sporty
Trilt
Cyndia
Pippy
Kam
 
Manatees
Johnnaboo
Cosmokot
greeneyegal92
Lawper
MixedAnimals77
Coquette
@Vombatidae - (can you confirm?)
Youngkal
Rozzieray
*Mel's Roommate - Tentative
LabLuv004

Manators
CheezyD
VMH
Kara
AM
Jayna
Lyra
Sandy/Elkhart/whatever
Raf
Sporty
Trilt
Cyndia
Pippy
Kam
nohika

I'm with @LetItSnow and @nyanko in feeling absolutely ancient...
 
Manatees
Johnnaboo
Cosmokot
greeneyegal92
Lawper
MixedAnimals77
Coquette
@Vombatidae - (can you confirm?)
Youngkal
Rozzieray
*Mel's Roommate - Tentative
LabLuv004
hopefuldogtor
killerleaf

Manators
CheezyD
VMH
Kara
AM
Jayna
Lyra
Sandy/Elkhart/whatever
Raf
Sporty
Trilt
Cyndia
Pippy
Kam
nohika

Lurker
Paws
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My manator was... uh... fromthebox? Something like that? I don't know. I don't really know her so I tend to forget what her name actually was. She was kind of busy and then I died.
I know her IRL! kind of. Like, we had a rotation or two together. Anyway... my manator was also absentee so I'm impressed that we did as well as we did in that game. Curse Trilt forever for her ruckus and rumpus nonsense
 
I know her IRL! kind of. Like, we had a rotation or two together. Anyway... my manator was also absentee so I'm impressed that we did as well as we did in that game. Curse Trilt forever for her ruckus and rumpus nonsense
200.gif


Man I loved that game.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Manatees
Johnnaboo
Cosmokot
greeneyegal92
Lawper
MixedAnimals77
Coquette
Vombatidae
Youngkal
Rozzieray
*Mel's Roommate - Tentative
LabLuv004
hopefuldogtor
killerleaf
LIS wants to reprise his roll

Manators
CheezyD
VMH
Kara
AM
Jayna
Lyra
Raf
Sporty
Trilt
Cyndia
Pippy
Kam
nohika
Finny if it runs in January

Lurker
Paws
 
Johnnaboo
Cosmokot
greeneyegal92
Lawper
MixedAnimals77-Tentative (until I know my future job situation)
Coquette
Vombatidae
Youngkal
Rozzieray
*Mel's Roommate - Tentative
LabLuv004
hopefuldogtor
killerleaf

Manators
CheezyD
VMH
Kara
AM
Jayna
Lyra
Raf
Sporty
Trilt
Cyndia
Pippy
Kam
nohika

Lurker
Paws
 
Johnnaboo
Cosmokot
greeneyegal92
Lawper
MixedAnimals77-Tentative (until I know my future job situation)
Coquette
Vombatidae
Youngkal
Rozzieray
*Mel's Roommate - Tentative
LabLuv004
hopefuldogtor
killerleaf
BonelessCat.. I have been lurking on this forum for a while. This thread has inspired me to finally sign up and participate! Let's get started soon I hope!

Manators
CheezyD
VMH
Kara
AM
Jayna
Lyra
Raf
Sporty
Trilt
Cyndia
Pippy
Kam
nohika

Lurker
Paws
 
Look at all you snubbing my manator @finnickthedog

Manatees
Johnnaboo
Cosmokot
greeneyegal92
Lawper
MixedAnimals77-Tentative (until I know my future job situation)
Coquette
Vombatidae
Youngkal
Rozzieray
*Mel's Roommate - Tentative
LabLuv004
hopefuldogtor
killerleaf
LIS wants to reprise his roll
BonelessCat.. I have been lurking on this forum for a while. This thread has inspired me to finally sign up and participate! Let's get started soon I hope!

Manators
CheezyD
VMH
Kara
AM
Jayna
Lyra
Raf
Sporty
Trilt
Cyndia
Pippy
Kam
nohika
Finny if it starts in January

Lurker
Paws
 
Last edited:
I know her IRL! kind of. Like, we had a rotation or two together. Anyway... my manator was also absentee so I'm impressed that we did as well as we did in that game. Curse Trilt forever for her ruckus and rumpus nonsense
Hehe. my poor ego took a hit from that with my so called awkward writing...
 
I think I was the only one who thought opposite, that trilts sounded more different than the other player. But no one else thought that so I kept it to myself. Plus the rumpus mention early... Never again

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

You guys were pretty epic in everything. From breaking rules constantly as deadies to hmoo losing her cool and getting mad at me as a panicked convert. Good times. lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad