Noob WW Game 2018 - sign ups closed

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welcome to my world. My noob game was two years ago.

Perhaps you need another 😉

True Manatees (0-2 games)

1. emlady09
2. Skiski, clearly a nooblet
3.
4. Grebes4lyfe
5.
6.
7.
8
9.
10.

Grasshoppers (3-5 games)
1. sheltermed
2. MOOSE
3.
4.
5.

Padawans (6-9 games)
1.
2.

Manators (10+ games)
1. Animal Midwife
2. SARdoghandler
3. SportPonies
4. Melchizedek
5. Karabou
6. Finn
7.Paws
8.
9.
10.

Waiting List/Subs
Capri1722 - manator
Coffee? - padawan
Allie- manator
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh that play count doesn't include lounge games. I think that brings me up to 69 ( :naughty: )

It's probably actually 70 but shhh

In the 4.5 years since I started playing I have been entirely uninvolved (not playing, modding, mentoring, or an NPC) in only like...5 games
 
True Manatees (0-2 games)
1. emlady09
2. Skiski, clearly a nooblet
3.
4. Grebes4lyfe
5.
6.
7.
8
9.
10.

Grasshoppers (3-5 games)
1. sheltermed
2. MOOSE
3.
4.
5.

Padawans (6-9 games)
1.
2.

Manators (10+ games)
1. Animal Midwife
2. SARdoghandler
3. SportPonies
4. Melchizedek
5. Karabou
6. Finn
7.Paws
8. Skilary
9.
10.

Waiting List/Subs
Capri1722 - manator
Coffee? - padawan
Allie- manator
 
True Manatees (0-2 games)
1. emlady09
2. Skiski, clearly a nooblet
3. Barkley13
4. Grebes4lyfe
5.
6.
7.
8
9.
10.

Grasshoppers (3-5 games)
1. sheltermed
2. MOOSE
3.
4.
5.

Padawans (6-9 games)
1.
2.

Manators (10+ games)
1. Animal Midwife
2. SARdoghandler
3. SportPonies
4. Melchizedek
5. Karabou
6. Finn
7.Paws
8. Skilary
9.
10.

Waiting List/Subs
Capri1722 - manator
Coffee? - padawan
Allie- manator
 
True Manatees (0-2 games)
1. emlady09
2. Skiski, clearly a nooblet
3. Barkley13
4. Grebes4lyfe
5. M935
6.
7.
8
9.
10.

Grasshoppers (3-5 games)
1. sheltermed
2. MOOSE
3.
4.
5.

Padawans (6-9 games)
1.
2.

Manators (10+ games)
1. Animal Midwife
2. SARdoghandler
3. SportPonies
4. Melchizedek
5. Karabou
6. Finn
7.Paws
8. Skilary
9.
10.

Waiting List/Subs
Capri1722 - manator
Coffee? - padawan
Allie- manator
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
True Manatees (0-2 games)
1. emlady09
2. Skiski, clearly a nooblet
3. Barkley13
4. Grebes4lyfe
5. M935
6.
7.
8
9.
10.

Grasshoppers (3-5 games)
1. sheltermed
2. MOOSE
3.
4.
5.

Padawans (6-9 games)
1.
2.

Manators (10+ games)
1. Animal Midwife
2. SARdoghandler
3. SportPonies
4. Melchizedek
5. Karabou
6. Finn
7.Paws
8. Skilary
9. Mixy (I think I've played more than 10...I didnt go count)
10.

Waiting List/Subs
Capri1722 - manator
Coffee? - padawan
Allie- manator
 
This is my first game!!!

True Manatees (0-2 games)

1. emlady09
2. Skiski, clearly a nooblet
3. Barkley13
4. Grebes4lyfe
5. M935
6. Dinashadow
7.
8
9.
10.

Grasshoppers (3-5 games)
1. sheltermed
2. MOOSE
3.
4.
5.

Padawans (6-9 games)
1.
2.

Manators (10+ games)
1. Animal Midwife
2. SARdoghandler
3. SportPonies
4. Melchizedek
5. Karabou
6. Finn
7.Paws
8. Skilary
9. Mixy (I think I've played more than 10...I didnt go count)
10.

Waiting List/Subs
Capri1722 - manator
Coffee? - padawan
Allie- manator
 
I vote grasshoppers get manators too :xf:

True Manatees (0-2 games)

1. emlady09
2. Skiski, clearly a nooblet
3. Barkley13
4. Grebes4lyfe
5. M935
6. Dinashadow
7.
8
9.
10.

Grasshoppers (3-5 games)
1. sheltermed
2. MOOSE
3. mutts
4.
5.

Padawans (6-9 games)
1.
2.

Manators (10+ games)
1. Animal Midwife
2. SARdoghandler
3. SportPonies
4. Melchizedek
5. Karabou
6. Finn
7.Paws
8. Skilary
9. Mixy (I think I've played more than 10...I didnt go count)
10.

Waiting List/Subs
Capri1722 - manator
Coffee? - padawan
Allie- manator
 
How have I played 35 games?? It doesn't feel like that many...

Also I may or may not have a spreadsheet of all the games I've played with what roles/abilities.

That's a lie I definitely have that spreadsheet
I want one of those
@Animal Midwife can you make one for me? 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wants to play 😀

True Manatees (0-2 games)
1. emlady09
2. Skiski, clearly a nooblet
3. Barkley13
4. Grebes4lyfe
5. M935
6. Dinashadow
7. janefresheyre
8
9.
10.

Grasshoppers (3-5 games)
1. sheltermed
2. MOOSE
3. mutts
4.
5.

Padawans (6-9 games)
1.
2.

Manators (10+ games)
1. Animal Midwife
2. SARdoghandler
3. SportPonies
4. Melchizedek
5. Karabou
6. Finn
7.Paws
8. Skilary
9. Mixy (I think I've played more than 10...I didnt go count)
10.

Waiting List/Subs
Capri1722 - manator
Coffee? - padawan
Allie- manator
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad