Noob WW Game 2019 Sign Ups [CLOSED] - a WW Game for Beginners

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

When would you like the game to start? Pick your top 2. Games typically last 1-2 weeks

• December 16

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • December 17

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • December 18

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • December 19

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • December 20

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Later than the above options...

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
Members don't see this ad :)
Ah I missed it! Sign me up on the waitlist. I counted the other day and I think I have ~13 games

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
If I counted right I'm at 12 - 13 if I hadn't subbed out of the game where Barky subbed in for me and then immediately got lynched....

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Do you keep a running tally of everyone's games or are you going through the forum and counting as people ask?

If the former I'm curious about my number and if the latter please don't bother!
Currently just going through every pm I have saved. (This gives me justification for never deleting anything!)

Eventually, I'll have a website set up with this info easily accessible, but I'm still trying to find a design I like.

What was your first game so I know how far back to go?
Wait AM are you including subs in your total? Or only full games from start to end?
Subs.

Currently just going through every pm I have saved. (This gives me justification for never deleting anything!)

Eventually, I'll have a website set up with this info easily accessible, but I'm still trying to find a design I like.

Subs.

Darn, I kinda overestimated my own count by 4 :bag::sorry:

Subs.

Animal Statewide strikes again

Even I am somewhat curious as to mine now hahaha

Reactions: 1 users
midwife what did I eat for breakfast this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Subs.
Childs Play noob game... but like really not necessary. I was just curious.

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users