NOVA aadsas status "blank" ? "offer accepted"? "invited for interview"?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dchung42

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did everyone's status change to either offer accepted or blank?
or people still have invited for interview status?

I'm starting to get nervous now that there's only 3 days left lol

share your statussssesss

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
blank.

gettin freaking nervousssss:xf::luck:

mine still says invited for interview

so many people with blank
on another post "first acceptance!!!!"
someone said people with blank = acceptance
doesn't look like a valid statement

so many people with blank
on another post "first acceptance!!!!"
someone said people with blank = acceptance
doesn't look like a valid statement

I agree. I wish this weren't the case, however.

Totally blank! And I'm from Ft. Lauderdale, too...

Invited for Interview
Cali Resident

i have many friends that heard from nova yesterday...
there is 3 levels

Blank=acceptance
wait listed- a friend of mine got it
offer accepted- which could be an error since the two that i know that have it did not receive official letters...

lets hope for the best.....

Members don't see this ad :)
hope that's the case
:D

I'm kinda happy but still nervous

Dunno what to do +_+

my weekend is going to be longggggggggggg

Thanks for replying, Gunner. I hope you're right man. Fingers crossed until Monday.

I wonder how my mailman would feel if I showed up at his house for Thanksgiving dinner?

Lol, im not applying for Dschool for another year and a half lol. And just from what i see how nerve wracking this could be id prolly just never check and ignore it as much as possible.

there is 3 levels

Blank=acceptance
offer accepted- which could be an error since the two that i know that have it did not receive official letters...

excellent i really hope this is the case

thanks 305gunner

Thanks for replying, Gunner. I hope you're right man. Fingers crossed until Monday.

I wonder how my mailman would feel if I showed up at his house for Thanksgiving dinner?[/quote]

:laugh:

there is 3 levels

Blank=acceptance

maybe offer accepted=waitlist?

according to the aadsas pdf file, containing the codes which the schools use to designate the status of students:

"There are 13 Admission Status codes. Each school has a specific description for their code which will
appear once you have selected the admission status. Only the most recent admission status code – as
supplied by the dental school – will appear.

1. Received/Under Review
2. Received/Waiting Additional Info
3. Received/Application Complete
4. Application Denied
5. Invited for Interview
6. Withdrew Before Action
7. Offer Made
8. Wait Listed
9. Offer Accepted
10. Offer Declined
11. Offer Rescinded by School
12. Applicant Matriculated (typically reported at end of application cycle)
13. Withdrew after Matriculation (typically reported at end of application cycle) "

so offer accepted is 9 and waitlist is 8, so maybe they meant to punch in 8 and accidentally punched in 9

i got the nova acceptance letter in snail today and i had the blank status :):):):):):)

Congratulations jobayanks29!!! A job well done. That's great news, and thank you for posting. This gives hope to the rest of us with "blank" status.

I told u guys....all of you who have "blanks" start drinking and celebrating!!!!

Mine was invited for interview, but got the accceptance letter.

I'm In!!

I live in Minnesota and my AADSAS status was blank.

congrats to everyone else and good luck to you all still waiting

I'm really frustrated. I've been away all day, and when I finally got home, I got the mail and saw a "Sorry We Missed You etc." note from the US post office. I drove to the post office to pick up the package and they told me that the driver hadn't returned yet. So, I have to wait till the AM to find out if I got in or not. At least they marked that it was a large envelope, so I think that's a good sign. BTW, my status on AADSAS is blank.

I'm really frustrated. I've been away all day, and when I finally got home, I got the mail and saw a "Sorry We Missed You etc." note from the US post office. I drove to the post office to pick up the package and they told me that the driver hadn't returned yet. So, I have to wait till the AM to find out if I got in or not. At least they marked that it was a large envelope, so I think that's a good sign. BTW, my status on AADSAS is blank.

Oh no that sucks so bad :( I mean, if you weren't expecting a package and have a "sorry we missed you", then you KNOW it's a good sign ;) Congrats early haha

ahhh I would hate to be in that situation. I think it's a really good sign though. :thumbup:

Oh no that sucks so bad :( I mean, if you weren't expecting a package and have a "sorry we missed you", then you KNOW it's a good sign ;) Congrats early haha

Yeah, I'm hoping it's a good sign. I'll update in the morning.

Mine was invited for interview, but got the accceptance letter.

Don't believe everything you read on here, she lives all the way in California, she received that letter rather quickly. And everyone esle that did receive one, has a blank status plus they live on the east coast. Hmmm.. seems like an unsolved mystery :cool:. Where's Scooby-Doo when u need him?:D

yea the letter didn't come today...maybe tomorrow hopefully...so those of you who got the letter got the certified mail????
ahhh...Minnesota is farther away from florida than texas!!! :eek::eek::eek:
getting nervousssssss

i just got mine as well. well.. i have to go pick it up at the postoffice tomorrow! can't wait my status was blank as well!

fyi: i live in ohio =)

i just got mine as well. well.. i have to go pick it up at the postoffice tomorrow! can't wait my status was blank as well!

fyi: i live in ohio =)

COngratz :):):)

anybody from Texas?????????

Blank status, but nothing arrived today. I'm in Oregon.

my aadsas status is offer accepted and I just received my acceptance letter today.

So I guess whether it is blank or something else it doesn't really matter. :D

Congratz!!! :)
still haven't received mine yet...hopefully it will be here on monday...

Just got home and I have a certified mail slip waiting for me... good sign, yes??!

Are you guys talking about the "status defined"?

My status is still interview invited.

However, it's blank in my Status Defined. :scared:

visbimmer79, mine used to say "Invited for Interview". It has since changed to completely blank. I don't know what this means. It seems people have received acceptance letters with every possible status, so I don't really know what to make of all of this.

i'm real nervous, mine went blank but i didn't get anything in the mail yesterday :scared:

I'm in Canada
the letter will take forever to get here :D