Nova Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Do you mind sharing your stats?
You can message me if you'd like. In my opinion, my interview is what played the main role in my acceptance. By the time you receive an interview, your stats are what they are looking for already. The interview proves you are the person on your application and that you are passionate about dentistry and their program.

Reactions: 1 user
I got my waitlist letter today :/ I interviewed January 8. Pretty bummed really liked the school. Anyways the letter says that all acceptance letters have been sent so at this point it depends if anyone gives up a seat or decides to attend another school
Hey ! I interviewed in December and I was told I am waitlisted for the next round which will take place in Feb 15th. Pretty bummed as well because I really really like the school! Hoping for the best ! Good luck to you as well and everyone else

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my waitlist letter today :/ I interviewed January 8. Pretty bummed really liked the school. Anyways the letter says that all acceptance letters have been sent so at this point it depends if anyone gives up a seat or decides to attend another school

Hey ! I interviewed in December and I was told I am waitlisted for the next round which will take place in Feb 15th. Pretty bummed as well because I really really like the school! Hoping for the best ! Good luck to you as well and everyone else

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know what e-mail to send a letter of update/intent?

Guys anyone have any updates? Eerily quiet here :(

If they interviewed you 27 th they must be serious. Good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlisted as well 😞 does anyone know how their waitlist works? Is there even a chance to get in at this point?

Does anyone know anything about tuition/scholarships/financial aid? I'm struggling to find updated information

I had my interview back in September. The interview was super chill and the professor was super friendly. I felt like I did pretty well in the interview and thought I was gonna get in. And I got waitlisted on Dec 15 😂............ The professor was just too friendly and warm so I didn't realize that I actually did badly in the interview?

I had my interview back in September. The interview was super chill and the professor was super friendly. I felt like I did pretty well in the interview and thought I was gonna get in. And I got waitlisted on Dec 15 😂............ The professor was just too friendly and warm so I didn't realize that I actually did badly in the interview?
I doubt you did bad in the interview. they interview around 700 kids for around 150 spots (idk the exact amount of seats they have but I remember Calvin said they interview 700 kids). I think the interviews can certainly break people if they come across as arrogant or cocky, but it’s much harder to make it. Think about how many qualified students there are based on their stats and good interview skills. I think it comes down to a lottery system for those qualified students.
I was wait listed at another school last year and when I contacted the admissions office to see why I didn’t make the cut and how I can improve my application, her exact words to me were “it was the unfortunate luck of the draw” . This is just my opinion of how admissions *actually* works

Did anyone’s status change to waitlist on the portal and then get accepted shortly after? I was suppose to be evaluated for February 15, but my status was put to waitlisted before that. My interview was January 19

Reactions: 1 users
I doubt you did bad in the interview. they interview around 700 kids for around 150 spots (idk the exact amount of seats they have but I remember Calvin said they interview 700 kids). I think the interviews can certainly break people if they come across as arrogant or cocky, but it’s much harder to make it. Think about how many qualified students there are based on their stats and good interview skills. I think it comes down to a lottery system for those qualified students.
I was wait listed at another school last year and when I contacted the admissions office to see why I didn’t make the cut and how I can improve my application, her exact words to me were “it was the unfortunate luck of the draw” . This is just my opinion of how admissions *actually* works
It's definitely not a lottery system

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone’s status changed on the portal? Or does it still say invited for interview?

Have any waitlisted people (pre dec interviews) been taken off yet?

Did anyone’s status change to waitlist on the portal and then get accepted shortly after? I was suppose to be evaluated for February 15, but my status was put to waitlisted before that. My interview was January 19
Where exactly do you see your status being changed? My application summary doesn’t seem to have a status, just a checklist of items.

Those who are waitlisted at Nova, do you have any other interviews coming up/other dental school options?

Nova was the only school I got an interview... the rest haven’t contacted me and I’m currently waitlisted at Nova. I feel so hopeless

Those who are waitlisted at Nova, do you have any other interviews coming up/other dental school options?

Nova was the only school I got an interview... the rest haven’t contacted me and I’m currently waitlisted at Nova. I feel so hopeless
Hi, please don’t give up or feel bad. I would encourage you to send them updates and show them your interested in the school. Wishing you all the best this cycle 😊

Nope, Nova was (and still is) my only interview

Update for anyone still on waitlist - I just spoke to someone from admissions and they said that we won’t hear anything until after March 15, and thats if anyone drops their seat.

My hope for Nova is gone. To anyone who got in congrats! And anyone on the waitlist still, I hope we have another chance with other schools.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Update for anyone still on waitlist - I just spoke to someone from admissions and they said that we won’t hear anything until after March 15, and thats if anyone drops their seat.

My hope for Nova is gone. To anyone who got in congrats! And anyone on the waitlist still, I hope we have another chance with other schools.
Thanks so much for updating all of us!

I don't lol

My hope is gone too

I saw someone post a link in DAT Bootcamp FB to a NSU Dental 2025 GroupMe! 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
To those who got accepted to Nova and accepted the offer, Did your status on AADSAS change from offer made to offer accepted?

How much does the wait list move if at all ?!