Nova Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Wonder when it starts moving
Probably after people give up their seats January 15th. Can check past years threads and check. Usually schools do the next wave early to mid February

Members don't see this ad.

They send acceptances to more than the class size ?

Members don't see this ad :)
So many on WL received an actual letter. I didn’t ......
Wonder how many did and how many didn’t !

So many on WL received an actual letter. I didn’t ......
Wonder how many did and how many didn’t !
Don't worry too much about the letter, mine came in the mail just yesterday probably due to courier delays during the holidays and covid. It was a very generic letter. I'm sure you will receive it soon.

Reactions: 1 user
I sent a letter of intent to both my interviewer via email and to someone in the admissions office. never got a confirmation from either of them and Im hoping they see it before they send out the next batch of acceptances. I really dont want to blow up their emails trying to confirm that they got it but im worried that its been overlooked or something. should i just not keep emailing them and hope for the best?

EDIT: Has anyone else sent a letter of intent, and if so did they get a confirmation that it was received?

I sent a letter of intent to both my interviewer via email and to someone in the admissions office. never got a confirmation from either of them and Im hoping they see it before they send out the next batch of acceptances. I really dont want to blow up their emails trying to confirm that they got it but im worried that its been overlooked or something. should i just not keep emailing them and hope for the best?

EDIT: Has anyone else sent a letter of intent, and if so did they get a confirmation that it was received?
Sent a letter but I believe they don't send out confirmations

Although it was a very tough decision, I just gave up my spot! I hope it goes to one of you on the waitlist.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Shout out to C. Arsi on his acceptance today! Good-luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Received an acceptance email at 3:33 pm cst!

• Love
Didn’t think they would send out 2nd round of acceptances till next week... :/

Guess that's a wrap for the 2nd wave. I'm assuming the next one is Feb 15?

Reactions: 1 user
I don’t think they sent out enough acceptances for the first wave. I expect more to come out next week considering the deposits were due dec 15 at midnight.

NOVA has sent out rejections so I wouldn't be surprised if another batch of acceptances comes either this week or the next

Anyone still waiting in that waitlist letter in the mail?

Oh my hopes faded a long time ago, I'm used to disappointment

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
I got my waitlist letter today :/ I interviewed January 8. Pretty bummed really liked the school. Anyways the letter says that all acceptance letters have been sent so at this point it depends if anyone gives up a seat or decides to attend another school