You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Nova Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Don't worry too much about the letter, mine came in the mail just yesterday probably due to courier delays during the holidays and covid. It was a very generic letter. I'm sure you will receive it soon.So many on WL received an actual letter. I didn’t ......
Wonder how many did and how many didn’t !
I sent a letter of intent to both my interviewer via email and to someone in the admissions office. never got a confirmation from either of them and Im hoping they see it before they send out the next batch of acceptances. I really dont want to blow up their emails trying to confirm that they got it but im worried that its been overlooked or something. should i just not keep emailing them and hope for the best?
EDIT: Has anyone else sent a letter of intent, and if so did they get a confirmation that it was received?
EDIT: Has anyone else sent a letter of intent, and if so did they get a confirmation that it was received?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1070139
Sent a letter but I believe they don't send out confirmationsI sent a letter of intent to both my interviewer via email and to someone in the admissions office. never got a confirmation from either of them and Im hoping they see it before they send out the next batch of acceptances. I really dont want to blow up their emails trying to confirm that they got it but im worried that its been overlooked or something. should i just not keep emailing them and hope for the best?
EDIT: Has anyone else sent a letter of intent, and if so did they get a confirmation that it was received?
Although it was a very tough decision, I just gave up my spot! I hope it goes to one of you on the waitlist.
Dental-man
Full Member
Anyone hear anything yet?
haha same ! Good luck everyonewaiting
Did you get a wait list letter in mail ?Anyone hear anything yet?
I did. What about you?Did you get a wait list letter in mail ?
Dental-man
Full Member
Yeah.Did you get a wait list letter in mail ?
dentalxgirl
New Member
When do they start calling or emailing?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Awesome! Congratulations!!!Received an acceptance email at 3:33 pm cst!
D
deleted1070139
Didn’t think they would send out 2nd round of acceptances till next week... :/
Kdawg_27
Full Member
These may be people interviewed after dec 15, not the waitlist acceptances. I feel those may be next weekDidn’t think they would send out 2nd round of acceptances till next week... :/
Yes I interviewed December 17thThese may be people interviewed after dec 15, not the waitlist acceptances. I feel those may be next week
SweetSmile111
Full Member
I interviewed before December 15th, and was waitlisted. I received the acceptance call this morning.These may be people interviewed after dec 15, not the waitlist acceptances. I feel those may be next week
Congratulations! Did you send any updates after December 15th?I interviewed before December 15th, and was waitlisted. I received the acceptance call this morning.
Congratulations!! Did you send a letter of intent?I interviewed before December 15th, and was waitlisted. I received the acceptance call this morning.
SweetSmile111
Full Member
I did not write a letter of intent or sent any updates.Congratulations!! Did you send a letter of intent?
Legend. Thanks for letting us know.I did not write a letter of intent or sent any updates.
toothfairy96
New Member
Do you mind sharing your stats?I did not write a letter of intent or sent any updates.
D
deleted1070139
NOVA has sent out rejections so I wouldn't be surprised if another batch of acceptances comes either this week or the next
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone's portal say offer made but never received a call or email?
Did they send rejections by emailNOVA has sent out rejections so I wouldn't be surprised if another batch of acceptances comes either this week or the next
D
deleted1070139
Ask those in the rejection tracker thread
Did they send rejections by email
Those rejections are most likely only for people who have not interviewed yetAsk those in the rejection tracker thread
Update: I received the acceptance call at 2:43 PM CTDoes anyone's portal say offer made but never received a call or email?
Congratulations!Update: I received the acceptance call at 2:43 PM CT
When did you have your interview?Update: I received the acceptance call at 2:43 PM CT
Thank you! My interview was on 1/6When did you have your interview?
D
deleted1070139
Oh my hopes faded a long time ago, I'm used to disappointment
I got my waitlist letter today :/ I interviewed January 8. Pretty bummed really liked the school. Anyways the letter says that all acceptance letters have been sent so at this point it depends if anyone gives up a seat or decides to attend another school
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No it was by mail never received an emailWas it email ?
Anyone has or know the facebook link for the class?
there isn't one yetAnyone has or know the facebook link for the class?
SweetSmile111
Full Member
You can message me if you'd like. In my opinion, my interview is what played the main role in my acceptance. By the time you receive an interview, your stats are what they are looking for already. The interview proves you are the person on your application and that you are passionate about dentistry and their program.Do you mind sharing your stats?
Hey ! I interviewed in December and I was told I am waitlisted for the next round which will take place in Feb 15th. Pretty bummed as well because I really really like the school! Hoping for the best ! Good luck to you as well and everyone elseI got my waitlist letter today :/ I interviewed January 8. Pretty bummed really liked the school. Anyways the letter says that all acceptance letters have been sent so at this point it depends if anyone gives up a seat or decides to attend another school
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K