Nova Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Has anyone’s status in aadsas change to “check back on dec 15th”

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone’s status in aadsas change to “check back on dec 15th”
Mine's still "Invited for Interview",
Considering I thought my interview was crap, I'm gonna assume you got in

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got off the phone with NSU. Acceptance. AADSAS says "Check back December 15."

Reactions: 1 users
Got a phone call at 8:35am EST. Acceptance. Status still says “check back on December 15”. But I honestly don’t remember if she said that we would be getting more info in the mail or through email...???

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! What is the first letter of your last name?
My last name starts with an A! And I got the call 8:30 am est
My status was “invited for interview at midnight” and changed to “check back dec 15th” this morning! I do not think that matters I’ve gotten more acceptances and even a waitlist with that....
Good luck everyone, proud of you all!

My last name starts with an A! And I got the call 8:30 am est
My status was “invited for interview at midnight” and changed to “check back dec 15th” this morning! I do not think that matters I’ve gotten more acceptances and even a waitlist with that....
Good luck everyone, proud of you all!
Oh also she said there will be more info emailed ( which I just got!) and hard copy in mail. Save seat with payment by Jan 15th

Oh also she said there will be more info emailed ( which I just got!) and hard copy in mail. Save seat with payment by Jan 15th
Got the call at 8:35am EST. Still no email though...🤔🤔

Got the call at 8:35am EST. Still no email though...🤔🤔
Sorry meant I got call at 7:50 (clearly still sleepy) I’m not sure if that changes things 😂 you will get the email! Don’t worry!

Those who got accepted, did your AADSAS status change to "check back on Dec 15th"?

I thought I clearly bombed the interview (finished in 15min), so I thought I would never get in but my status changed to "check back in Dec 15th"

Is it a good sign? (I have good stats)

Those who got accepted, did your AADSAS status change to "check back on Dec 15th"?

I thought I clearly bombed the interview (finished in 15min), so I thought I would never get in but my status changed to "check back in Dec 15th"

Is it a good sign? (I have good stats)
When did it change?

Today is the worst day to have a last name that starts with a letter that's later on in the alphabet smh

Mine hasn’t changed :( I think I lost hope, but congrats to everyone who got in 👏🏼👏🏼

just got the call and was accepted! my last name starts with an N

just got an email!
Got accepted!
I haven't got a call tho

Do they reject vis email? If so wondering when they send them out ?

Wondering if those who got calls can share their stats ? Super nervous 😬

Has anyone with the last name starting with W received a call of acceptance?

Any international applicants get accepted yet?

Not too sure if alphabetically, but I think they're calling from east coast to west coast :) goodluck everyone!

Any central zone people recieve anything ?

Did everyone who received an acceptance call have a status change from "invited to interview" to "check back on the 15th" or is it not based off that?