You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Nova Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
No mine says invited for interview stillHas anyone’s status in aadsas change to “check back on dec 15th”
DK2
Full Member
Mine's still "Invited for Interview",Has anyone’s status in aadsas change to “check back on dec 15th”
Considering I thought my interview was crap, I'm gonna assume you got in
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes! Mine did. I’m pretty sure it still said “invited for interview” last nightHas anyone’s status in aadsas change to “check back on dec 15th”
Mine says check back on dec 15th
Just got off the phone with NSU. Acceptance. AADSAS says "Check back December 15."
CongratsJust got off the phone with NSU. Acceptance. AADSAS says "Check back December 15."
D
deleted1064378
Does AADSAS change to "Check back December 15" = acceptance?
Hey Congrats! did you receive an email or just call?Just got off the phone with NSU. Acceptance. AADSAS says "Check back December 15."
My last name starts with an A! And I got the call 8:30 am estCongrats! What is the first letter of your last name?
My status was “invited for interview at midnight” and changed to “check back dec 15th” this morning! I do not think that matters I’ve gotten more acceptances and even a waitlist with that....
Good luck everyone, proud of you all!
Oh also she said there will be more info emailed ( which I just got!) and hard copy in mail. Save seat with payment by Jan 15thMy last name starts with an A! And I got the call 8:30 am est
My status was “invited for interview at midnight” and changed to “check back dec 15th” this morning! I do not think that matters I’ve gotten more acceptances and even a waitlist with that....
Good luck everyone, proud of you all!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got the call at 8:35am EST. Still no email though...🤔🤔Oh also she said there will be more info emailed ( which I just got!) and hard copy in mail. Save seat with payment by Jan 15th
Got the call at 8:35am EST. Still no email though...con
Congratulations! What is the first letter of your last name?Got the call at 8:35am EST. Still no email though...🤔🤔
Sorry meant I got call at 7:50 (clearly still sleepy) I’m not sure if that changes things 😂 you will get the email! Don’t worry!Got the call at 8:35am EST. Still no email though...🤔🤔
Broccolidmd
New Member
When did you interview?My last name starts with H
Oct 22. In personWhen did you interview?
Those who got accepted, did your AADSAS status change to "check back on Dec 15th"?
I thought I clearly bombed the interview (finished in 15min), so I thought I would never get in but my status changed to "check back in Dec 15th"
Is it a good sign? (I have good stats)
I thought I clearly bombed the interview (finished in 15min), so I thought I would never get in but my status changed to "check back in Dec 15th"
Is it a good sign? (I have good stats)
When did it change?Those who got accepted, did your AADSAS status change to "check back on Dec 15th"?
I thought I clearly bombed the interview (finished in 15min), so I thought I would never get in but my status changed to "check back in Dec 15th"
Is it a good sign? (I have good stats)
D
deleted1064378
Today is the worst day to have a last name that starts with a letter that's later on in the alphabet smh
I’m literally losing hope already🙁Today is the worst day to have a last name that starts with a letter that's later on in in the alphabet smh
Hmm in 2 hrs?When did it change?
I realized it changed after I finished watching a movie🤣
D
deleted1064378
I felt the same way and mine changed at 8:30 AM ESTWhen did it change?
Mine hasn’t changed 🙁 I think I lost hope, but congrats to everyone who got in 👏🏼👏🏼
I hope it's not a sign for being waitlisted!!I felt the same way and mine changed at 8:30 AM EST
I mean it's better that rejection but I want to be accepted😂
We still have a 6 month cushion!Mine hasn’t changed 🙁 I think I lost hope, but congrats to everyone who got in 👏🏼👏🏼
Do not lose you hope!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My last name starts with an A.. kinda on the same boat here 🙁Today is the worst day to have a last name that starts with a letter that's later on in the alphabet smh
How do you guys know it’s alphabetical?My last name starts with an A.. kinda on the same boat here 🙁
I just got a call my last name starts with M
D
deleted1064378
just guessing based off the trendHow do you guys know it’s alphabetical?
D
deleted1064378
Congrats!I just got a call my last name starts with M
Whats your last name start withWe still have a 6 month cushion!
Do not lose you hope!!!!
Any international applicants get accepted yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1064378
Accepted at 10:42 AM EST with an S last name!!! 😌🙏
black_chocolate
Full Member
West coast here and received nothing 😢
Congrats!! Did you have a status change before you received the call?Accepted at 10:42 AM EST with an S last name!!! 😌🙏
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 19K