Nova Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Congrats!! Did you have a status change before you received the call?
Yes, it's been changed since 8:30 am today

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Got a call 10 mins ago. Last name starts with T. International applicant

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted!!! Got call at 11:00 AM EST! Last name starts with Y

Members don't see this ad :)
For all who got in.... did your AADSAS status change too ?

Got the call I was accepted around 9 am est with an email following at 9:30! My portal status didn't change though it still says check back on dec 15th.

My nova status on AASDAS updated to "check back on Dec 15th"! Are they still doing phone calls??

Reactions: 1 users
My nova status on AASDAS updated to "check back on Dec 15th"! Are they still doing phone calls??
I thought they were calling alphabetically and someone with last name starting with Y got a call like two hours ago... so Idk..

I thought they were calling alphabetically and someone with last name starting with Y got a call like two hours ago... so Idk..
Maybe they're re-evaluating the rest of us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Haha yea I also got that status change

OMG MY STATUS CHANGED WHAT DOES THAT MEAN! THE NERVES MAN

my status changed on AADSAS but i haven’t received a call or email. does that mean i’m getting an acceptance soon?

I havnt gotten accepted, name is B and not international

At this point, I think all the changed statuses just mean waitlist after they sent out acceptances. Mine change hours ago and nothing happen

At this point, I think all the changed statuses just mean waitlist after they sent out acceptances. Mine change hours ago and nothing happen
Or may be they are accepting us by priority groups rather than a list? idk im just assuming here...

I think they would have had the status as “waitlisted” if they wanted us waitlisted.

My status changed as well. I'm hoping they are taking a lunch break or something before they resume calling...LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
My statis change too. No call or email. I think they playing us all.

I just don't understand why they wouldn't put waitlisted. That's what they did last year.

I don’t think anyone from central or pacific time zone have gotten accepted yet, so it’s possible they had one batch of calls, they are taking a break, and calling the rest of the people?

The real question is: Is anyone brave enough to tell us that their status has not changed from "invited to interview?" Because like previously mentioned, I think the rest of us have been waitlisted if everyone's status was changed just now :/

I don't think the status change means anything. Mine changed and I haven't received a call yet (central).

Question...has anyone who did the virtual interview been accepted yet?

My assumption: if your status changed, you’ll hear something before the end of the week

Still waiting... very nervously. I hope they tell us the final decision regardless what it is by tonight

Reactions: 2 users
It changed to check back on dec 15. Basically guys, if you don't get the phone call or email today, you're basically waitlisted. Don't read too much into the status change. Now Iam waiting on that waitlist movement in January lol
So just to confirm, your status changed from check back on dec 15, then to waitlisted, and now check back on dec 15?

So just to confirm, your status changed from check back on dec 15, then to waitlisted, and now check back on dec 15?
It changed to check back on december 15, then later when I called in to check and found out that I was waitlisted. My status has never changed to "waitlisted"