Nova Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

It changed to check back on december 15, then later when I called in to check and found out that I was waitlisted. My status has never changed to "waitlisted"
do you mind sharing when you interviewed and what your stats are?

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone from central or pacific time zone make it? If not then it’s probably just the eastern and international people

Members don't see this ad :)
Just had my status change to "check back on December 15th" as well

I saw someone on Facebook that stated that they called nova and asked what it meant that our status on AADSAS changed but no email/phone call and apparently they were told that means we are on the waitlist. not sure why we are not being contacted about that though. seems weird.

I saw someone on Facebook that stated that they called nova and asked what it meant that our status on AADSAS changed but no email/phone call and apparently they were told that means we are on the waitlist. not sure why we are not being contacted about that though. seems weird.
I called them and asked and was told that I am on review and was surprised when I said I had my interview two months ago. So I don't know if I believe the waitlist thing

I called them and asked and was told that I am on review and was surprised when I said I had my interview two months ago. So I don't know if I believe the waitlist thing
which phone number did you call?

Most of us have check back Dec 15
Wonder what they’ll say Dec 16

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
yeah exactly. my interview was last thursday so idk if i’d even have a decision let alone just be on the waitlist

Members don't see this ad :)
Tired of refreshing .... very frustrated .... but hopeful

So I'm assuming NOVA is going to use the high hold/low hold waitlist system again this year? I'm guessing we will know which group we will fall in when we receive our physical mail, or electronic email...

So I'm assuming NOVA is going to use the high hold/low hold waitlist system again this year? I'm guessing we will know which group we will fall in when we receive our physical mail, or electronic email...
what's this system? can you explain it please

what's this system? can you explain it please
When they send you the waitlist letter they tell whether you are high-hold or low-hold. High-hold means you are somewhere at the top of the waitlist to get the next available seat. Low-hold means you are somewhere lower.

Reactions: 2 users
has anyone received their waitlist letter/ email yet?

the toughest interviews are the ones you felt went really well and the interviewer looked really receptive to your responses as well. I interviewed back in Sept (virtually) with Dr. Armini and I felt confident after it! Was excited when I saw my status change to "check back Dec 15" (yesterday around 10 am) cause I thought that was the golden sign for acceptance.

It says waitlist now hahahah

Best of luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
the toughest interviews are the ones you felt went really well and the interviewer looked really receptive to your responses as well. I interviewed back in Sept (virtually) with Dr. Armini and I felt confident after it! Was excited when I saw my status change to "check back Dec 15" (yesterday around 10 am) cause I thought that was the golden sign for acceptance.

It says waitlist now hahahah

Best of luck everyone!
Yup second this. Nova was the only interview I felt confident about lol and i’m waitlisted too

Reactions: 1 users
When they send you the waitlist letter they tell whether you are high-hold or low-hold. High-hold means you are somewhere at the top of the waitlist to get the next available seat. Low-hold means you are somewhere lower.
Do you know when they send this waitlist letter??

I gave my spot up today at the school hopefully it goes to one of you! good luck!

Reactions: 7 users
I’m still really struggling with nova and my in state schools... that’s how much I loved it here!

Just gave up my spot as well. Goodluck to you all!

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone get a waitlist email with high or low rank in waitlist ?

I GOT IN!!! I got the call on the 15th. My advice for anyone unable to get in this year FORM A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR ADMISSION COUNSELOR!!! After the 2019-2020 cycle ended I called to see why I didn't get in and was informed by them that I was THE. NEXT. PERSON. ON. THE. WAITLIST! they were able to make sure that admissions knew who I was and got me an interview with Dr. Lippman. I had the grades, test scores, and all other requirements to get in, and 4 years from now I'm going to be a doctor!

Reactions: 5 users