Nova Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Don't lose hope everyone, there will surely be people who will give up their seat at NOVA for a seat at a cheaper school or closer dental school to them currently. It happens every year. They will send out acceptances on a rolling basis until a week before classes start. Continue to show NOVA your interest and stay optimistic! It's not over!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Don't lose hope everyone, there will surely be people who will give up their seat at NOVA for a seat at a cheaper school or closer dental school to them currently. It happens every year. They will send out acceptances on a rolling basis until a week before classes start. Continue to show NOVA your interest and stay optimistic! It's not over!
Oh? They send out acceptance on rolling basis? Thank you for the encouragement btw. Wish all of us the best!!!

Oh? They send out acceptance on rolling basis? Thank you for the encouragement btw. Wish all of us the best!!!
yeah so when someone who paid 2 deposits decides they'd rather go to the other school, they'll give up their seat and who ever is next on the waitlist will get the seat!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
In terms of showing interest what do you recommend we do? I’ve sent two letters of intent already

In terms of showing interest what do you recommend we do? I’ve sent two letters of intent already
i have a friend who's D4 at nova and she said to call Dr. Galka or Dr. Lippman every other week just to show interest. There's only so much they can do now since technically seats are full, but those who are more committed definitely have the better chance at getting a seat that's been given up.

Has anyone heard of any acceptances recently?
I haven't. But NOVA's program starts end of July so people who are holding seats at multiple schools will have to make a decision soon. There should be some open seats in May I bet

Got my call from NOVA today!

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats! Are you going to accept it or you have any other schools lined up?
I'm accepting this one! I really wanted to go here lol. If I can recommend anything, it would be to get to know the faculty face-to-face if possible. I went to the RAM volunteering event that NOVA was at and spoke to a lot of the faculty while volunteering, then got a recommendation from one. If you really want to go to the school, show them!!

For people on the waitlist still, did you guys begin the reapplication process? Also, since we can’t access our old application anymore, How do we view our status on the portal?

For people on the waitlist still, did you guys begin the reapplication process? Also, since we can’t access our old application anymore, How do we view our status on the portal?
I'm in the process of re-applying too and you can still copy most of your old application to the new application. You just have to verify the info before you can edit/add changes

Members don't see this ad :)
I think it should be end of July (between 7/25 and 8/1).
Yes the acceptance package I got said 7/25 was the first day of orientation. I think that is the last date for acceptances to be sent out, or possibly the day before. Good luck, I'm rooting for y'all!!

Congrats!! How did you find out?? And did you send any letters of interests/ calls to the school while you were on the waitlist?
Thank you lots! Calvin called me on Monday around 2:30 pm. I sent a letter of intent in January and continuously emailed once a month about status.

I got accepted last Friday on July 1st!! It didn’t feel real until just now 🥲 but goodluck to everyone and dont lost hope!!! KEEP EMAILING CALVIN!!

Reactions: 2 users
hi! I am on the waitlist for the dental school and was told that I would be accepted if anyone dropped. do people usually drop this late? do I still have a chance for getting accepted?

hi! I am on the waitlist for the dental school and was told that I would be accepted if anyone dropped. do people usually drop this late? do I still have a chance for getting accepted?
Slim chances since it’s getting close to start date, but anything can happen and more so for private schools. Hoping for the best for you but have a plan B just in case

Slim chances since it’s getting close to start date, but anything can happen and more so for private schools. Hoping for the best for you but have a plan B just in case
did anyone drop during orientation or first week of classes last year? anyone from nova that would know from last year?

I still haven't gotten accepted or rejected. Do people drop during the first week of classes? I heard classes start monday.

So sorry, the class is full already and orientation was this week.

Hey! I have an interview at NOVA next week. Does anyone have any suggestions about how I should prepare or questions that asked?

Hey! I have an interview at NOVA next week. Does anyone have any suggestions about how I should prepare or questions that asked?
relax and be yourself...