Nova Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by deleted1070139
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To people who are waitlisted. Did anyone get an email, call, or package mailed to your address saying that you are waitlisted? Or found out you got waitlisted through portal status just like me?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else gotten an acceptance letter/call/ADEA update on 3/10? I was expecting the next waive to be on 3/15, but it seems like someone received it earlier than 3/15. Wondering if that's an exception case or that's it for this month/week's round..
 
Anyone else gotten an acceptance letter/call/ADEA update on 3/10? I was expecting the next waive to be on 3/15, but it seems like someone received it earlier than 3/15. Wondering if that's an exception case or that's it for this month/week's round..
That’s what I was thinking. When I called the school they said 15th was the next round so idk…
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't heard anything either yet. Sent out a letter of interest on thursday of last week after talking to admissions at NOVA. I sent letter of intent back in december. Is it safe to assume they already sent out their acceptance packages for the day?
 
Is NSU even sending out anything today? Maybe they’ll send out acceptances tomorrow? I’m not sure but I have to put down my deposit for LECOM by the 18th so I can’t wait much longer
 
Is NSU even sending out anything today? Maybe they’ll send out acceptances tomorrow? I’m not sure but I have to put down my deposit for LECOM by the 18th so I can’t wait much longer
I talked to Mr. Mendes on thursday and he said decisions will be on the 15th so I dont think tomorrow. I think prior acceptances were at 11-1
 
I talked to Mr. Mendes on thursday and he said decisions will be on the 15th so I dont think tomorrow. I think prior acceptances were at 11-1
So you are saying that people did get in today, but it just happened to be that none of them posted on this thread? That’s odd
 
Hey guys like I said on my previous message, they gave me until the 24th to pay and a lot of people had until the 15th. Calvin was not in office until yesterday so maybe today or tomorrow there is a set of calls but also after the 24th.

I know how difficult this wait could be. If you guys need anything please send me a message.
 
When should we expect the next wave would be? 🥲
According to the previous comment, accepted students are required to put down the deposit by tomorrow (March 24). Also, I was informed that the school will send out another acceptance letter at the end of the month. Sum, I would assume that it should be no later than April 1st.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I emailed Calvin earlier today and he just advised me that there are no more rounds of acceptances to be sent out..
 
I emailed Calvin earlier today and he just advised me that there are no more rounds of acceptances to be sent out..
This is sad.
Does it mean there is no more seat, or just a few spots left, so they send out acceptances whenever spot is open🥲
 
Last edited:
This is sad.
Does it mean there is no more seat, or just a few spots left, so they send out acceptances whenever spot is open🥲
There aren’t any seats available. They will continue picking people off the waitlist if someone withdraws their application. I’m very sad too, trust me.