Nova Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Thanks! I sent it to Galka and CC’d Calvin.
Did your portal status change? And what were your stats if you don’t mind me asking. Also, did Dr. Galka respond to your email? Congrats!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted at 11:36 AM est.
Was waitlisted on December 1st, don’t give up hope!

Reactions: 1 users
I sent a letter of intent to Dr. Galka last month, but I did not CC Calvin, and since then haven’t gotten a response to my letter. I’m getting anxious now and thinking if I should resend it in case it got lost in Dr. Galkas inbox? 😭😭

I was accepted today at 8:53AM CT after being waitlisted on December 1st! also I did not send them a letter of intent

Congrats to everyone who got accepted today! Did anyone get accepted who interviewed in the middle of Dec?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Did your portal status change? And what were your stats if you don’t mind me asking. Also, did Dr. Galka respond to your email? Congrats!
My portal status didn’t change, it still says waitlisted. You can message me about my stats! Galka didn’t respond to my email, but Calvin did.

Is it concerning that I didn't technically send the email to Dr. Galka? I sent it to calvin and he emailed me back that it was received and he added it to my file as well as to the committee. I just don't know what to do anymore???

Is it concerning that I didn't technically send the email to Dr. Galka? I sent it to calvin and he emailed me back that it was received and he added it to my file as well as to the committee. I just don't know what to do anymore???
I think if he said it was added to your file you’re good. I did the opposite I only sent it to Dr. Galka and never got a response or confirmation so I’m super anxious now because I don’t even know if it was added to my file. Hang in there 😥 I’m not sure what to do at this point either

Anyone who did their interview in dec gets the offer? 🥺
What a pain waiting for responses

Has anyone that interviewed in November hear anything?

Anyone who did their interview in dec gets the offer? 🥺
What a pain waiting for responses
Hey guys, I interviewed Dec. 3rd and heard back yesterday afternoon with an acceptance. Good luck to everybody waiting!

Is there any GroupMe or group for the class of 2026?

I interviewed on September 1st and I’m still on the waitlist. At least Calvin Mendes replied to my letter of intent I sent last month

I think if he said it was added to your file you’re good. I did the opposite I only sent it to Dr. Galka and never got a response or confirmation so I’m super anxious now because I don’t even know if it was added to my file. Hang in there 😥 I’m not sure what to do at this point either
Dr. Galka never replied but Calvin Mendes did for my letter of intent

Do you guys think they will be sending out more acceptances throughout the month?

Do you guys think they will be sending out more acceptances throughout the month?
From my understanding they’re doing interviews all month then acceptances once a month. So like dec 1st they sent out acceptances, waited till end of month for people who dropped their seat and sent out another round of acceptances Tuesday. Now they repeat. So probably beginning of feb more acceptances, then beginning of march and so on.

I’ve heard of people getting in at nova a month before school started so the waitlist in the past always moved a lot. Be patient and good luck!

For those who are still waitlisted, have you completed the fafsa application? I have not, but wasn't sure if it was something I needed to get done now in case I am pulled on off the waitlist this spring!

For those who are still waitlisted, have you completed the fafsa application? I have not, but wasn't sure if it was something I needed to get done now in case I am pulled on off the waitlist this spring!
I haven’t done it yet either. But I’m thinking we should just in case 👀

I just had an interview with Detroit Mercy and they said everyone on the waitlist should have it done before mid February. I'm assuming NOVA would say the same

I don't think their going to send anything today because it's every 30 days. The last round was January 4th. That's what I think though not sure...

Withdrawing application hope one of yall on the waitlist get in! Good luck!

Reactions: 5 users
Any news?
Anyone who are waitlisted got a email or mail saying they get waitlisted? Or just status change on portal?

Only my portal status changed, got no mails or emails back in Jan. Wondering am I getting ghosted.
Probably not, as long as your portal was changed you’re good. I just hope they take us off the waitlist now😭 tired of waiting