Nova Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by deleted1070139
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent a letter of intent to Dr. Galka last month, but I did not CC Calvin, and since then haven’t gotten a response to my letter. I’m getting anxious now and thinking if I should resend it in case it got lost in Dr. Galkas inbox? 😭😭
 
I was accepted today at 8:53AM CT after being waitlisted on December 1st! also I did not send them a letter of intent
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it concerning that I didn't technically send the email to Dr. Galka? I sent it to calvin and he emailed me back that it was received and he added it to my file as well as to the committee. I just don't know what to do anymore???
 
Is it concerning that I didn't technically send the email to Dr. Galka? I sent it to calvin and he emailed me back that it was received and he added it to my file as well as to the committee. I just don't know what to do anymore???
I think if he said it was added to your file you’re good. I did the opposite I only sent it to Dr. Galka and never got a response or confirmation so I’m super anxious now because I don’t even know if it was added to my file. Hang in there 😥 I’m not sure what to do at this point either
 
I think if he said it was added to your file you’re good. I did the opposite I only sent it to Dr. Galka and never got a response or confirmation so I’m super anxious now because I don’t even know if it was added to my file. Hang in there 😥 I’m not sure what to do at this point either
Dr. Galka never replied but Calvin Mendes did for my letter of intent
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you guys think they will be sending out more acceptances throughout the month?
From my understanding they’re doing interviews all month then acceptances once a month. So like dec 1st they sent out acceptances, waited till end of month for people who dropped their seat and sent out another round of acceptances Tuesday. Now they repeat. So probably beginning of feb more acceptances, then beginning of march and so on.

I’ve heard of people getting in at nova a month before school started so the waitlist in the past always moved a lot. Be patient and good luck!
 
For those who are still waitlisted, have you completed the fafsa application? I have not, but wasn't sure if it was something I needed to get done now in case I am pulled on off the waitlist this spring!
 
For those who are still waitlisted, have you completed the fafsa application? I have not, but wasn't sure if it was something I needed to get done now in case I am pulled on off the waitlist this spring!
I haven’t done it yet either. But I’m thinking we should just in case 👀
 
For those who are still waitlisted, have you completed the fafsa application? I have not, but wasn't sure if it was something I needed to get done now in case I am pulled on off the waitlist this spring!
I just had an interview with Detroit Mercy and they said everyone on the waitlist should have it done before mid February. I'm assuming NOVA would say the same
 
Any news?
Anyone who are waitlisted got a email or mail saying they get waitlisted? Or just status change on portal?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad