Nova Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I got a call !! did anyone who got a call get the acceptance email yet ?
When did you send the letter? I sent a letter of intent back in January another one in February

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone, I wanted to clarify some details and give some hope.

1. Letters of intent should be sent to Dr. Galka and CC to Calvin Mendez.

2. copy to Calvin in everything

3. Just because you send one letter, doesn't mean you will get noticed. It takes communicating, updating, reintating your intent if they called and you didn't receive one-I would reinstate my intent ( short email again copy Calvin, the very next day)

4. After March 15th ( Around that) applicants can not hold more than one school so I would make all contact possible before that day so your name pop up as interested and not only by a simple letter that a thousand of you are sending by now.

5. If you live close by, don’t be afraid to pass by and show your face. Have a meeting with Dr. Galka so she can go over your file and see how you can stand out. This are just some ideas. Your will and determination are the one that will make the difference in between I wish and I will.

Sorry by responding at this time, I have 2 finals this week, one final and a restoration exam next week and I don’t even know how many the following………I will survive 😭😂
As far as updating goes, how do we go about that? I feel like I email calvin when I have actual updates to my app. Plus the times I do contact him, it's been about the next acceptance time frame etc. Any suggestions???

As far as updating goes, how do we go about that? I feel like I email calvin when I have actual updates to my app. Plus the times I do contact him, it's been about the next acceptance time frame etc. Any suggestions???
Keep emailing them. I emailed like 4 or 5 times.

Members don't see this ad :)
If I want to send another dentist LOR should I email it to them or have the dentist email/mail it to them directly?

If I want to send another dentist LOR should I email it to them or have the dentist email/mail it to them directly
calvin told me to have my dentist email it directly to him.

Reactions: 1 users
Calvin said the next round of acceptances would be within the first week of April.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know when the deadline is for the masters of dental science certificate at nova??

At what point should I consider my waitlist position to be a lost cause? (I interviewed in September and was waitlisted in December)
Does anyone know how late acceptances were granted in previous cycles?

Reactions: 1 user
At what point should I consider my waitlist position to be a lost cause? (I interviewed in September and was waitlisted in December)
Does anyone know how late acceptances were granted in previous cycles?
I just gave up my seat in the class on Friday because I got into my state school. In previous years they've accepted people in may and june because people will still keep giving up spots here and there.

Hey guys this is the link for the class of 2027. Feel free to join.

Have any international students gotten acceptance form the school?

has anyone applied to the master of dental science certificate? if so have you heard back yet?

Has anyone heard from the masters certificate program? I was accepted a few weeks ago but haven't been updated on anything

I was also accepted to the MDS program and reached out yesterday and was told more information will be sent out within the next few weeks.

Does anyone know if there are any spots left in the dental school? I am still on the waitlist and they told me that they’re waiting for people to still drop the program.

I just tell myself that it's full because I've been on the waitlist since December and it's not good for my mental health to think that there could still be spots open lol

I just tell myself that it's full because I've been on the waitlist since December and it's not good for my mental health to think that there could still be spots open lol
have you heard anything yet?

any idea if people drop during the first of classes? they start classes on monday
every once in a while someone will not show up or drop out in the first week of classes, but it's extremely rare, and i wouldn't depend on it happening...

can someone who did the nova interview for dental school for cycle 2024 lmk how it went, what type of questions they ask?