urfuturedentist1
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
feb 28thWhen did you send the letter? I sent a letter of intent back in January another one in February
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
feb 28thWhen did you send the letter? I sent a letter of intent back in January another one in February
I sent multiple letters of intent and a 5th letter of rec from a dentist.Congrats!!! Can you tell us what you did to get off the waitlist?
One on Jan one in Feb one in MarchWhen did you send the letter? I sent a letter of intent back in January another one in February
I sent multiple letters of intent and a 5th letter of rec from a dentist.
As far as updating goes, how do we go about that? I feel like I email calvin when I have actual updates to my app. Plus the times I do contact him, it's been about the next acceptance time frame etc. Any suggestions???Hello everyone, I wanted to clarify some details and give some hope.
1. Letters of intent should be sent to Dr. Galka and CC to Calvin Mendez.
2. copy to Calvin in everything
3. Just because you send one letter, doesn't mean you will get noticed. It takes communicating, updating, reintating your intent if they called and you didn't receive one-I would reinstate my intent ( short email again copy Calvin, the very next day)
4. After March 15th ( Around that) applicants can not hold more than one school so I would make all contact possible before that day so your name pop up as interested and not only by a simple letter that a thousand of you are sending by now.
5. If you live close by, don’t be afraid to pass by and show your face. Have a meeting with Dr. Galka so she can go over your file and see how you can stand out. This are just some ideas. Your will and determination are the one that will make the difference in between I wish and I will.
Sorry by responding at this time, I have 2 finals this week, one final and a restoration exam next week and I don’t even know how many the following………I will survive 😭😂
March 16Does anyone know when the next round of acceptances will be?
Did it change for you?It hasn't changed for me either.
It's Offer Made now. I paid the deposite but hasn't changed to Offer Accepted.Did it change for you?
Keep emailing them. I emailed like 4 or 5 times.As far as updating goes, how do we go about that? I feel like I email calvin when I have actual updates to my app. Plus the times I do contact him, it's been about the next acceptance time frame etc. Any suggestions???
calvin told me to have my dentist email it directly to him.If I want to send another dentist LOR should I email it to them or have the dentist email/mail it to them directly
NopeAnyone heard anything yet?
just got a call!
groupme.com
yes I got accepted May 1sthas anyone applied to the master of dental science certificate? if so have you heard back yet?
I did about 2 weeks agoDid anyone recently get accepted into the masters certificate program at nova?
have you heard anything yet?I just tell myself that it's full because I've been on the waitlist since December and it's not good for my mental health to think that there could still be spots open lol
Nopehave you heard anything yet?
any idea if people drop during the first of classes? they start classes on mondayNope
every once in a while someone will not show up or drop out in the first week of classes, but it's extremely rare, and i wouldn't depend on it happening...any idea if people drop during the first of classes? they start classes on monday
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.