You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Nova Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nope, hopefully we hear soon.
halee_palmer_
New Member
Just heard back!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dentistdisco25
Full Member
Email or call?Just heard back!
halee_palmer_
New Member
A call!Email or call?
Just heard back!
did you send a letter of intent/interest?
halee_palmer_
New Member
Yes! For sure send one if you haven’t already!did you send a letter of intent/interest?
nontrad2022
Full Member
Congrats!!!Yes! For sure send one if you haven’t already!
toothqueen98
Full Member
Anyone else?!
toothqueen98
Full Member
Congrats!! Can you share your stats?A call!
futuredmd18
New Member
just got a call!
Just heard back!
Did your portal change?
just got a call !!!!!
Has your status changed in the portal?
nontrad2022
Full Member
Got a call around 11:00 a.m. EST! My AADSAS portal status has not changed yet, no emails yet. Sorry if you wish to know to have a good comparison/something to refer to, but I do not want to share my stats 🙁 Good luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nontrad2022
Full Member
Confrats! Fyi for others, my status also changed to offer made.Got a call 10:51am! Status changed to offer made before
For those who got a call, are any international students?
blueflame0216
New Member
Forgot to post in the moment but I got the call at around 10:55 am 🙂 Congrats to everyone!!
blueflame0216
New Member
I was waitlisted and accepted todayThose accepted today were on the waitlist ?
toothqueen98
Full Member
Did everyone accepted today send letter of intent? Please send advice!
blueflame0216
New Member
I did send a letter of intent during the beginning of January! I would send one if you really want to go to Nova.Did everyone accepted today send letter of intent? Please send advice!
futuredmd18
New Member
I sent a letter of intent as well!Did everyone accepted today send letter of intent? Please send advice!
Mhr_Floss
New Member
Stats changed to offer madeI missed their phone call should I be worried
blueflame0216
New Member
I don't think so. I'd give them a call back if you can 🙂I missed their phone call should I be worried
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mhr_Floss
New Member
Hahahha I did. No one picked up! They are busy I believe rn. Stats changed to offer madeI don't think so. I'd give them a call back if you can 🙂
toothqueen98
Full Member
Congrats!!! When did you interview?i got the call at 11:40… i was waitlisted in December and send a letter of intent at the beginning of January…
Mhr_Floss
New Member
I believe that information should be sent in the email. I haven't received the email yet but I will report back when I do. I'm wishing everyone good luck.When will your deposit due?
dentistdisco25
Full Member
^^^^Did anyone with post-December interviews get the offer today?
dentistdisco25
Full Member
My portal just updated with waitlist
Mhr_Floss
New Member
Sure I can share mine.Can anyone accepted today post their stats ? Would be helpful for comparison
Gpa 3.54
Sgpa 3.25
Volunteer 200hrs
Experience in dental clinic over 1500hrs (I have been working as a dental assistant for a while now… I’m sure if you want dental experience you don’t need that much hours)
DAT AA 22 SA 25 ( retook my DAT 3 times… keep your head up)
halee_palmer_
New Member
Yes it just changed to offer made!Did your portal change?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ep1199
New Member
hi guys! I need some advice. I was waitlisted on December 15th and sent a letter of intent a week later. I received confirmation that my letter was added to my file. I didn't recieve an acceptance during todays round. Should I send an email tomorrow expressing that I am still interested in nova or would that be bad?
I also sent a letter of intent and did not hear back today. I think students accepted today get 30 days to make their deposit so I would advise a continued interest email along with some application updates around early/mid February when they get ready to send another round of acceptances 🙂hi guys! I need some advice. I was waitlisted on December 15th and sent a letter of intent a week later. I received confirmation that my letter was added to my file. I didn't recieve an acceptance during todays round. Should I send an email tomorrow expressing that I am still interested in nova or would that be bad?
Are you guys sending your letter of intent to Calvin or Dr Galka?
toothqueen98
Full Member
Congrats to everyone accepted yesterday!!! Can someone tell me what are other ways to shows interest after you sent a letter of intent?
Congrats to everyone accepted yesterday!!! Can someone tell me what are other ways to shows interest after you sent a letter of intent?
You can always send updates about every month showing how you are preparing yourself! Also how interested you still are
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 19K