Nova Dental School Apartment Search

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental0116

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I recently got accepted into Nova's dental program and I am really looking forward to attending this fall. I am currently on the hunt for an apartment complex to live in that is nearby the school. If anyone here is also a dental student at Nova could you please offer your 2 cents on housing/ where to live for a 1/1.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone! I recently got accepted into Nova's dental program and I am really looking forward to attending this fall. I am currently on the hunt for an apartment complex to live in that is nearby the school. If anyone here is also a dental student at Nova could you please offer your 2 cents on housing/ where to live for a 1/1.

I'm not a student at NOVA, but I lived in Plantation, Fl and interviewed at NOVA. My apartment complex (The Laurels at Jacaranda) was a 10 min drive away. The Centro Davie is like literally right across the street. Davie has a few apartments not far from NOVA. I hope this helps!

It might help if you post this in the class facebook page that Nova has. If they don’t have one yet, I would start one so you can start finding places to live/roommates.

Members don't see this ad :)

I will be looking to share an apartment within walking distance to NOVA dentistry as well. I am F and would prefer to share with girls. If anyone is interested let me know.