Nova Dental School Apartment Search

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dental0116

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! I recently got accepted into Nova's dental program and I am really looking forward to attending this fall. I am currently on the hunt for an apartment complex to live in that is nearby the school. If anyone here is also a dental student at Nova could you please offer your 2 cents on housing/ where to live for a 1/1.
 
Hello everyone! I recently got accepted into Nova's dental program and I am really looking forward to attending this fall. I am currently on the hunt for an apartment complex to live in that is nearby the school. If anyone here is also a dental student at Nova could you please offer your 2 cents on housing/ where to live for a 1/1.

I'm not a student at NOVA, but I lived in Plantation, Fl and interviewed at NOVA. My apartment complex (The Laurels at Jacaranda) was a 10 min drive away. The Centro Davie is like literally right across the street. Davie has a few apartments not far from NOVA. I hope this helps!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! I recently got accepted into Nova's dental program and I am really looking forward to attending this fall. I am currently on the hunt for an apartment complex to live in that is nearby the school. If anyone here is also a dental student at Nova could you please offer your 2 cents on housing/ where to live for a 1/1.

I will be looking to share an apartment within walking distance to NOVA dentistry as well. I am F and would prefer to share with girls. If anyone is interested let me know.