Nova interviewees - were u rejected yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Those of you that sent in a deposit to Nova, how long was it before your status on AADSAS was changed to "offer accepted"?
Thanks

I sent mine in and my status still says "invited for interview"

Members don't see this ad.

I sent mine in and my status still says "invited for interview"
About a week. Depends when they send the updates into AADSAS and how long that takes.

mine still says offer made. haha i called them 5 times= and asked if i was okay and they told me i'm fine that i am on the list so don't worry too much

Members don't see this ad :)
did dr. lippman change his phone number? I have been trying to get ahold of him using the number from this website http://dental.nova.edu/faculty/lippman.html but when I call no1 answers and then it says you have reached the number of some rebecca girl. If someone knows the new number or how I could get a hold of him that would be great. Thanks

What a long, long, long, long, and long waiting for all of us! April 15 is near... good luck everyone!

yea i have been counting down the days! My AADSAS status just changed to wait listed... good luck to all!

yea i did! were you also interviewed on that day?

Hey Btizzels,
How was orientation last year? What kind of things did your class do?

Does anyone contact to Dr. Lippman in these days? Can we hear back our results on Apr. 15 or some time later?

Does anyone contact to Dr. Lippman in these days? Can we hear back our results on Apr. 15 or some time later?
called him last week & spoke with his assistant. She said she would talk to him abt me & have him return my call but he never called. I also called him about 3 or 4 weeks back & left voicemail but he never returned my call. I guess I am just gonna wait now....

Never mind on the previous post!

I GOT A CALL FROM DR. LIPPMAN AT 2:30 PM!!! I AM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF DENTAL MEDICINE CLASS OF 2013!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
When are they going to call me, I haven't called the school repeatedly, I didn't want them to feel like I was harassing them, do you think this showed that I lost interest?

I had an interview on 2/18 and my status online said 'invited for interview' until early april. I called them on early april and they put me on waitlist about 10 days ago, and this morning they called saying I got accepted. I know people who got acccepted earlier has their 2nd deposit due on 15th (tomorrow) so they'll have some spot open sometime this week i believe!

When are they going to call me, I haven't called the school repeatedly, I didn't want them to feel like I was harassing them, do you think this showed that I lost interest?

I think you might want to call them a couple of times to show your interest at most.

What I did was calling him every two weeks to check my status and show my interest.

If you are still interested in nova, you had better call dr. lippman next morning.

Would you be able to send me his number? I try calling the school and no one answers

Never mind on the previous post!

I GOT A CALL FROM DR. LIPPMAN AT 2:30 PM!!! I AM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF DENTAL MEDICINE CLASS OF 2013!!!!

All I can say is that is AWSOME!!!! I told you to keep your head high and that your time would come and it finally has! Congrats buddy!!!!!!!! Looks like you need to start preparing for FL I think first day of classes is on Aug 4 or 10. Enjoy today, you deserve it!!:thumbup::D

All I can say is that is AWSOME!!!! I told you to keep your head high and that your time would come and it finally has! Congrats buddy!!!!!!!! Looks like you need to start preparing for FL I think first day of classes is on Aug 4 or 10. Enjoy today, you deserve it!!:thumbup::D

Thank you, Hordel! I think I add you in the facebook. Please add me:D and see you in FL!

I also got the call today!! I am IN!! See you guyz in florida.
I am a canadian applicant, so this should be an amazing experience!

Congrats to all. I am still praying I get a phone call soon!!!

no, i had only called Dr. Lippman once perhaps a month ago. However, i was not able to reach him then. My aadsas had changed to waitlisted like a week or two ago, thats all the info I had.

Goodluck to you.

Well, my spot is officially open today. Enoy :banana: !

my spot is opened as well. hopefully, someone here gets it!

Congrats everyone!!! I am still waiting....I hope I get the call soon...

I had a missed call from a fort lauderdale number on my cell phone and a voice mail message, I got excited for a bit, until I realized it was only my brother calling who lives there.

If you check the past pages of the acceptance thread you can find the EXACT number that he uses to call for good news (usual). This way you won't make that mistake again. Good luck!

just got the call!!!!!!!!!! yuhu!!!!!!!:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::banana::banana::banana:

i was also wondering about roommates and all that. Is there a facebook group or anything for those accepted?

Hi to all those still waiting!

Why does everyone call Dr. Lipmann and not Ms. Zarrett? Just curious..

Hi everyone! Is anyone still following this thread??

I'm curious if anyone knows if the admissions committee has met or when they will meet in terms of giving out any new offers, now that the April 15th second deposit deadline has past.

Any guesses?

thx

Hi to all those still waiting!

Why does everyone call Dr. Lipmann and not Ms. Zarrett? Just curious..

I personally found that Dr. Lippman was more responsive to me than Ms. Zarrett. I emailed both of them and I found that Dr. Lippman responded within a day or two while I only recieved one response from Ms. Zarrett, out of at least 4 e-mails. Yet, with this being said it is important to note that I had Ms. Zarrett for one of my interviewers. She was beyond nice and made me feel comfortable. On top of this, I honestly think that she (and the other interview) was one of he MAIN reasons that I got accepted. I think she really went to bat for me, because if she hadn't I don't think I would be in. So I personally like both of them very much, but for a quick response I would try Dr. Lippman.

After being accepted, has anyone received the next package? When does that one go out?

Thanks Hordel! Interesting thoughts -- I suppose I'll keep trying them both!

Any thoughts on my AdCom question re: post Apr 15 deposit?

same here.. ive been checkin my mail box everyday. there are info on the website tho...

http://dental.nova.edu/orientation/

jus want to tell every1 who is accepted to get the medical info done because they require a skin test which takes like a 2wks. don't wait till to the last min~ =D can't wait to see every1 there this august!!

Im from Vancouver by the way, moving to Victoria this week. Any vancouverites care to connect?

It seems like everyone who posted a message in this discussion board that was still waiting got in. I AM STILL WAITING!!! I think my interview went extremely well, but i havent heard anything since

I feel your pain I interviewed in December and still havnt heard anything. It is very disheartening to see everyone else get accepted while were still waiting.

hang in there. i'm pretty sure the process at nova is just really long... (basing on the fact that they don't pick up their calls.. ever)