• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

November 2017 PCAT online study group.. who wants to join?

Natty103

5+ Year Member
May 28, 2014
hello everyone, i will be taking my PCAT in november 2017 and i was wondering if anyone taking it around that time would like to study together. i found a site which allows students/groups of people to study together online with a white board and also a microphone(to speak if wanted). i thought it is is a great idea and i will like to recruit students who would like to be in a study group. I really would like to do well on the PCAT above 90th percentile is my goal.

Bareitashvilli

Pharmacy Student
Apr 22, 2017
hello everyone, i will be taking my PCAT in november 2017 and i was wondering if anyone taking it around that time would like to study together. i found a site which allows students/groups of people to study together online with a white board and also a microphone(to speak if wanted). i thought it is is a great idea and i will like to recruit students who would like to be in a study group. I really would like to do well on the PCAT above 90th percentile is my goal.
I am thinking of taking mine October 23 or November 1 so I am willing to try it out

About the Ads
About the Ads

FatticusInch

Sep 6, 2017
What I set up was a google doc on which I answered questions regarding topics in bullet points. I can send you the link to access the doc if you PM me. There hasn't been any new questions in awhile so I haven't added anything since. If you have additional questions after reading what's already available, you can add them and make them easily visible then notify me.

Natty103

5+ Year Member
May 28, 2014
What I set up was a google doc on which I answered questions regarding topics in bullet points. I can send you the link to access the doc if you PM me. There hasn't been any new questions in awhile so I haven't added anything since. If you have additional questions after reading what's already available, you can add them and make them easily visible then notify me.
So we did start a google docs, we would love for you to join do you can help us anf aldo any questions we might have. Thanks. Please click on this asdfghjkl;

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.