Natty103

2+ Year Member
May 28, 2014
hello everyone, i will be taking my PCAT in november 2017 and i was wondering if anyone taking it around that time would like to study together. i found a site which allows students/groups of people to study together online with a white board and also a microphone(to speak if wanted). i thought it is is a great idea and i will like to recruit students who would like to be in a study group. I really would like to do well on the PCAT above 90th percentile is my goal.

Bareitashvilli

Pharmacy Student
Apr 22, 2017
hello everyone, i will be taking my PCAT in november 2017 and i was wondering if anyone taking it around that time would like to study together. i found a site which allows students/groups of people to study together online with a white board and also a microphone(to speak if wanted). i thought it is is a great idea and i will like to recruit students who would like to be in a study group. I really would like to do well on the PCAT above 90th percentile is my goal.
I am thinking of taking mine October 23 or November 1 so I am willing to try it out

Sep 6, 2017
I took my PCAT today and got 99 comp. I also really love teaching/explaining things so I'd be down to join and help you guys out if you don't mind.

OP
N

Natty103

2+ Year Member
May 28, 2014
I took my PCAT today and got 99 comp. I also really love teaching/explaining things so I'd be down to join and help you guys out if you don't mind.
Yeah we wouldn't but unfortunately, the website doesn't work as good as I thought it would. I'm sending you a message

OP
N

Natty103

2+ Year Member
May 28, 2014
Hey, this sounds great! I'd love to join.
The website I had in mind doesn't work. Sorry I would have loved a study group. I couldn't find anything else better. Good luck to you and you'll do great on the pcat!!

Sep 6, 2017
What I set up was a google doc on which I answered questions regarding topics in bullet points. I can send you the link to access the doc if you PM me. There hasn't been any new questions in awhile so I haven't added anything since. If you have additional questions after reading what's already available, you can add them and make them easily visible then notify me.

OP
N

Natty103

2+ Year Member
May 28, 2014
What I set up was a google doc on which I answered questions regarding topics in bullet points. I can send you the link to access the doc if you PM me. There hasn't been any new questions in awhile so I haven't added anything since. If you have additional questions after reading what's already available, you can add them and make them easily visible then notify me.
So we did start a google docs, we would love for you to join do you can help us anf aldo any questions we might have. Thanks. Please click on this asdfghjkl;

Jun 25, 2017
I would like to join. I'm taking the PCAT in October but I have barely studied... I bought the Dr.Collins so hopefully that will help.

OP
N

Natty103

2+ Year Member
May 28, 2014
I would like to join. I'm taking the PCAT in October but I have barely studied... I bought the Dr.Collins so hopefully that will help.
Please click on the link i provided in the comment before you.

Sep 3, 2017
guys, click that link up.... put ur questions down there and make sure you dont edit... you might find some useful topics discussed earlier as well there