This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Natty103

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello everyone, i will be taking my PCAT in november 2017 and i was wondering if anyone taking it around that time would like to study together. i found a site which allows students/groups of people to study together online with a white board and also a microphone(to speak if wanted). i thought it is is a great idea and i will like to recruit students who would like to be in a study group. I really would like to do well on the PCAT above 90th percentile is my goal.
 
hello everyone, i will be taking my PCAT in november 2017 and i was wondering if anyone taking it around that time would like to study together. i found a site which allows students/groups of people to study together online with a white board and also a microphone(to speak if wanted). i thought it is is a great idea and i will like to recruit students who would like to be in a study group. I really would like to do well on the PCAT above 90th percentile is my goal.
I am thinking of taking mine October 23 or November 1 so I am willing to try it out
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What I set up was a google doc on which I answered questions regarding topics in bullet points. I can send you the link to access the doc if you PM me. There hasn't been any new questions in awhile so I haven't added anything since. If you have additional questions after reading what's already available, you can add them and make them easily visible then notify me.
 
What I set up was a google doc on which I answered questions regarding topics in bullet points. I can send you the link to access the doc if you PM me. There hasn't been any new questions in awhile so I haven't added anything since. If you have additional questions after reading what's already available, you can add them and make them easily visible then notify me.
So we did start a google docs, we would love for you to join do you can help us anf aldo any questions we might have. Thanks. Please click on this asdfghjkl;
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad