NPTE - January 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheIron

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How are you guys feeling? I’m sure we all killed it

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi. Is anyone here from New York? Does anyone know what's the next step in order for the license to be released?
I paid for the Application for Licensure 2years ago when I had my 1st attempt for NPTE.
Now that I passed, i'm wondering if I have to apply again... Please help me..:hello:
In GA, you have 1 year to complete the application. Otherwise, you’ll forfeit and have to apply again, pay fees and all. I only knew that because I took the jurisprudence yesterday. Got my license today.

im going to give it a try on april, any suggestions on which topics and how i should study them?

Hello, I need some help understanding. What happens if someone get a low score on the exam the first time? What kind of remedial course do they have to do? Is this a very common thing to happen?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello does anyone plan on taking the PT board exam in july or october?. I am looking for a study partner..:)

I'm sure this is the knee jerk reaction to have so hopefully we're all in the clear!

Definitely counted at least 20 I know for fact I missed haha

I am currently in this position with the July 2018 test I have counted between 20-25. Did you still pass with a decent score? it sucks waiting...