NPTE July 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PT703

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wanted to start this thread for everyone preparing/taking the NPTE in July!

Make sure not to discuss contents of the exam!

Feel free to share how you are preparing (exam scores, materials, etc...)

Members don't see this ad.

Passed in IL. Congrats to everyone for completing the exam! And to those that may have not have passed, your day is coming. keep your head up and keep working towards that goal! Congrats everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
I’m having to wait till the 10th to find out mine and I took it on the 30th...

I also took the exam on the 30th and am being hopeful that they don't make us wait till 8/10 for the results.

They said they were going to release results for exams taken on 7/28 & 7/29 tomorrow (8/5) and ended up posting both exam results today so maybe that schedule is not being followed and they are sticking to the usual ~5 business days. Either way I am fully prepared to start aggressively looking on the FSBPT site for a result starting tomorrow morning and think it should be there by Thursday!

Members don't see this ad :)
I also took the exam on the 30th and am being hopeful that they don't make us wait till 8/10 for the results.

They said they were going to release results for exams taken on 7/28 & 7/29 tomorrow (8/5) and ended up posting both exam results today so maybe that schedule is not being followed and they are sticking to the usual ~5 business days. Either way I am fully prepared to start aggressively looking on the FSBPT site for a result starting tomorrow morning and think it should be there by Thursday!
I’m hopeful this happens too! I’m just worried they are grouping us with August exams and it will delay it. My stress is through the roof as it is

I’m hopeful this happens too! I’m just worried they are grouping us with August exams and it will delay it. My stress is through the roof as it is

I never understood their decision to group us with the August exams considering we took it a day after some people but wouldn't have our results for an additional 5 days after those same people..that ratio makes absolutely no sense and is in no way fair to us.

I am extremely anxious and stressed about it at this point too and seeing results released today only made those feelings increase as I now have absolutely no idea if I should expect results as soon as tomorrow or not till 8/10. Honestly is not right at all what they are doing to those who tested on 7/30.

I took final frontier and definitely thought this exam was harder than the PEATs. I got 79 on the practice PEAT and 83 on the retired. Really just hoping for 600 but I'm panicking about all the ones I may have missed...
Passed in CA!!!! I can't believe it!

Passed in VA! Congrats to everyone!

For posterity, here's my chronological practice exam progression. Study-wise I followed Scorebuilders Basecamp because my DPT program bought my class access codes. I primarily used the Scorebuilders review book.

TestScoreDate TakenTimeComments
SB#162.5% (125/200)6/11hr 42 min remaining of 4hPre-studying
SB#261.5% (123/200)6/281hr 50 min remaining of 4hI really dragged my feet throughout the month of June. At this point I had finished MSK and was part-way through neuro via Basecamp.
PEAT Retired NPTE Form66% (132/200), scale score 5887/7unsureNot sure why I thought it would be a good idea to take this looking back on my previous month's studying - but failing the PEAT gave me a good kick in the ass to get my studying in gear.
SB#372% (144.200)7/180hr 49 min remaining of 4hFinished with MSK, NMSK, and part-way through CVP. I also made study guides of all my previous wrong answers.
PEAT Practice Form75% (149/200), scale score 6237/25unsureAt this point I finished Basecamp. Leading up to the NPTE I continued to study my knowledge gaps and reviewed my study guides as needed.
NPTEscale score 6967/280hr 45 min remaining of 5h.I felt like my pace and focus were good during the exam. I left the exam feeling like it was very similar to the PEATs and I though I wasn't super confident about every single question I was able to reason through a lot of it. I had 45 minutes on the clock when I ended.

Last edited:
I never understood their decision to group us with the August exams considering we took it a day after some people but wouldn't have our results for an additional 5 days after those same people..that ratio makes absolutely no sense and is in no way fair to us.

I am extremely anxious and stressed about it at this point too and seeing results released today only made those feelings increase as I now have absolutely no idea if I should expect results as soon as tomorrow or not till 8/10. Honestly is not right at all what they are doing to those who tested on 7/30.
You’re right. It doesn’t make sense at all to delay results 5 extra days because we took it one day after most people. Who knows when they will release them honestly

updated*

hello everyone,

I used this forum to calm my nerves and look for solace so I will be returning the favor for future students. Here are my practice exam scores:

Therapyed #1: 73% (145/200)
Therapyed #2: 78% (155/200)
Therapyed #3: 81% (162/200) (hardest of the 3 IMO)
Scorebuilder Academic (OA): 83.5% (167/200)
PEAT Retired Academic: 78%, Scale 679/800
PEAT Practice Academic: 85%, Scale 717/800 (1 week before NPTE date 7/29)
NPTE: 737/800

I used TherapyEd to study and looked up whatever I needed more clarification on. My uni also paid for the TherapyEd 2 day course review which was really helpful so I recommend that for sure.

I found out on 8/4/20 that I passed! I felt like complete booboo after the NPTE and was anxious all week. Had nightmares and kept thinking about the ones I got wrong. Lots of 50/50 for sure. It was the worst. For those that didn't take it yet or are waiting for results, trust the process and don't second guess yourself! You got it. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Just found out I passed yesterday!

My best advice is to really study the PEAT. My scores were pretty discouraging even leading up to the actual test but honing in on the PEAT and spending hours understanding the questions helped me so much. Like everyone has said already, you will feel discouraged after the test but always trust the process!! Good luck to everyone else taking it later this month :)

SB 1: 56%
SB 2: 65%
SB 3: 63%
PEAT (retired): 643 // 76% -- 3 weeks before NPTE
PEAT (practice): 562 // 67% -- 1 week before NPTE
NPTE: passed, waiting for score

Reactions: 8 users
These forums were super helpful for me when I was studying so I figured I would go ahead and add my stats as well.

SB: 74% (comprehensive exam by school, no studying)
Academic Retired PEAT: 79% (scaled 692)
SB 1: 78% (156/200)
SB 2: 69.5% (139/200)
Final frontier full exam: 82% (scaled 729 and 164/200)
Academic Practice PEAT: 78% (scaled 652)
SB 3: 76% (152/200)
Candidate Retired PEAT: 81% (scaled 689) 2 weeks out
Candidate Practice PEAT: 89% (scaled 778) 1 week out

NPTE: Passed! (scaled 701)

I think the PEATs are the best representation of the exam (even though the NPTE will seem harder). I used final frontier to help with preparation and I truly recommend it. It helped to keep me organized and on track with my studying in order to help me pass on my first attempt. I also chose to use all of the PEATs available to me in order to practice but I also used the rationales for all of the questions to study.

Good luck to those that are taking the exam in the coming weeks and months!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I've never posted on this before (I just made an account yesterday) but viewing other people's SB/TherapyEd/PEAT/NPTE scores helped calm me down a lot when I was stressed.

I studied mostly using Scorebuilders with Basecamp, and supplemented some with TherapyEd and my class notes when I felt Scorebuilders didn't have enough information. I did a 12 week study plan and studied ~3 hours 5-6 days/week (I strongly recommend at least 1 day off every week!). I also utilized Kyle Rice's podcast (on walks or long drives) and purchased all his cheat sheets... I recommend both of those.

I spread my practice tests over the course of the 12 weeks (roughly every 2 weeks). I used TherapyEd 3 a little differently - after I completed each of these tests (SB1, SB2, TherapyEd1, and TherapyEd2), I would do 50 questions from TherapyEd 3 (just using the book and covering the answers) so I had more practice doing 250 questions because I tended to feel fatigued after 200 questions. Here are my scores:
  • SB 1 (pre-studying): 66.5%
  • TherapyEd 1: 74%
  • SB 2: 86.5%
  • TherapyEd 2: 90%
  • PEAT Practice: 691 (3 weeks before)
  • PEAT Retired: 779 (2 weeks before)
  • SB 3: 87% (1 week before)
  • NPTE (taken on 07/29): 729

I walked out of the exam feeling okay and then as I began to think about questions over the next two days, I was CERTAIN I failed. I told my whole family I definitely did not pass and began thinking of a plan for October. SO if you think you failed, you're not alone, and you probably did fine. AND if you did fail, take some time off to feel whatever you're feeling, re-analyze your study strategies, and get back at it because YOU CAN DO IT!

Try to keep yourself distracted while you're waiting for your score otherwise you'll be miserable! I know there is not a lot of things to do due to COVID-19, but I spent a lot of time outdoors on bike rides, hikes, and sitting by the lake nearby and it helped a lot.

I hope this may help others! Good luck to everyone taking their exams this month and in the future!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I've never posted on this before (I just made an account yesterday) but viewing other people's SB/TherapyEd/PEAT/NPTE scores helped calm me down a lot when I was stressed.

I studied mostly using Scorebuilders with Basecamp, and supplemented some with TherapyEd and my class notes when I felt Scorebuilders didn't have enough information. I did a 12 week study plan and studied ~3 hours 5-6 days/week (I strongly recommend at least 1 day off every week!). I also utilized Kyle Rice's podcast (on walks or long drives) and purchased all his cheat sheets... I recommend both of those.

I spread my practice tests over the course of the 12 weeks (roughly every 2 weeks). I used TherapyEd 3 a little differently - after I completed each of these tests (SB1, SB2, TherapyEd1, and TherapyEd2), I would do 50 questions from TherapyEd 3 (just using the book and covering the answers) so I had more practice doing 250 questions because I tended to feel fatigued after 200 questions. Here are my scores:
  • SB 1 (pre-studying): 66.5%
  • TherapyEd 1: 74%
  • SB 2: 86.5%
  • TherapyEd 2: 90%
  • PEAT Practice: 691 (3 weeks before)
  • PEAT Retired: 779 (2 weeks before)
  • SB 3: 87% (1 week before)
  • NPTE (taken on 07/29): 729

I walked out of the exam feeling okay and then as I began to think about questions over the next two days, I was CERTAIN I failed. I told my whole family I definitely did not pass and began thinking of a plan for October. SO if you think you failed, you're not alone, and you probably did fine. AND if you did fail, take some time off to feel whatever you're feeling, re-analyze your study strategies, and get back at it because YOU CAN DO IT!

Try to keep yourself distracted while you're waiting for your score otherwise you'll be miserable! I know there is not a lot of things to do due to COVID-19, but I spent a lot of time outdoors on bike rides, hikes, and sitting by the lake nearby and it helped a lot.

I hope this may help others! Good luck to everyone taking their exams this month and in the future!!
How’d you find out your score already?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone!

So I ended up using this forum to calm my nerves prior to the exam as I was so worried my scores on the practice exams were not the greatest. So to return the favor for future students, here are my scores from the practice exams:

Scorebuilders #1: 60.5% (121/200)
Scorebuilders #2: 66.5% (133/200)
Scorebuilders #3: 67.5% (135/200)
All Scorebuilders exams were taken 2-3 months prior to the NPTE, so I still had a lot of studying left to do at that point. But I used those exams to review questions and go over weak areas while studying.

Therapyed #1: 62% (124/200)-taken about 2 weeks before the NPTE
PEAT Retired Academic: 73%, Scale 641/800-taken 2 months prior to NPTE
PEAT Practice Academic: 71%, Scale 592/800 (1 week before NPTE date 7/28)
NPTE: passed: 632

I used Scorebuilders and Basecamp to study main concepts however, one of the most helpful things for me was to take practice exams and review each question and understand why I got them wrong. If there were concepts that I was not confident in, I would spend time reviewing those concepts to brush up on those areas. I used TherapyEd to look up concepts quickly and I also the PT365, TrueLearn, and NPTE Pocket Prep by FSBPT Apps for practice questions which was super helpful!

Results were released on 8/4/2020 and I passed, but still have not found out my score. I will update once I receive them. However, following the exam, I felt like there was no way I passed but I also felt like I could not have studied any better or prepared any better. I was super anxious all week waiting for results and was even having nightmares, so apparently these feelings are normal? Not fun! But! For those that haven't taken it yet or are waiting on results, YOU GOT THIS!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know when and how we get our PT license number? Is there something we need to do after finding out we passed? Thanks in advance!

For the July 30th crew in this thread, I also took my test on July 30th and just received my results this morning (thankfully passed!)

Does anyone know when and how we get our PT license number? Is there something we need to do after finding out we passed? Thanks in advance!
It depends on your state. I am in Texas and they have an area that you can look up your name with a provided password to see what requirements you have to meet. They also have a statement that says whether or not the license has been issued or approved, and at that point I was able to search my name with my DOB and found my license number. Not sure how it is for other states though.

I'm not sure what state you are in, but in FL after you meet the requirements they emailed me a letter with the number and will mail the hard copy (should arrive in a couple weeks).

Ok, so since score reports are up I figure I'd give ya'll my exams break down and the order I took them in

Scorebuilders Exam 3: 5/17/20 - 140/200 (70%)
Scorebuilders OA Exam 1: 6/5/20 - 144/200 (72%)
Final Frontier Exam 1 (Retired): 6/17/20 - 544/800 (68%)
PEAT Practice Form: 6/23/20 – 153/200 (77%) Scaled 669
TherapyEd: Exam A: 7/1/20 - 138/200 (69%) Exam B: 7/7/20 - 146/200 (73%)
PEAT Retired Form: 7/14/20 – 168/200 (84%) Scaled: 680
Final Frontier Exam 2 (New): 7/21/20 – 688/800 (86%)

NPTE: 7/28/20 - 701

Thanks to everyone here for their support and past posts about studying strategies, they definitely helped along the way!

I used this forum to compare my practice test scores to other people who had passed which helped calm my nerves a lot so I figured I would pay it forward.

I studied for 6 weeks, 3 of which were about 3-4 hours a day, the last 3 I was studying for about 5-6 hours a day, weekends were off until the last 3 weeks at which point I had a day off from studying each week. I used a mixture of the readings from final frontier which I consolidated into a 6 week program, ANKI flashcards that I had made, as well as study guides that I had made. I didn't really use SB or the Therapy ED books in the sense of reading them cover to cover.

In order of tests taken:

Academic PEAT baseline in MAY - 66%
SB OA 1- 5 weeks out: 75%
Therapy Ed 1- 4 weeks out: 72%
SB OA 2 - 3 weeks out: 80%
Therapy Ed 2- 2 weeks out: 74%
PEAT Practice form- 4 days out: 80%, scale score 667, estimated 642-692
PEAT 2 retired exam- 2 days out: 81%, scale score 689, , estimated 663-715

NPTE: 795

The test felt hard, after I finished I knew there were probably a lot of questions that I gotten wrong. However I didn't look them up and after the test I put the whole thing out of my mind and made sure I was busy and preoccupied. I figured that I had passed both PEATS and my scores were consistent with other people who had passed so I should trust the process and not worry.

I was really surprised by how well I did on the real thing. I attribute this to the fact that during my practice tests I was rushing through questions (I would usually finish practice tests with 1-1.5 to spare) and during the real thing I paced myself to 1 hour per section (which I ended up really needing). I think this pacing really helped even though it's not necessarily taught to not go back to your answers. My thought is that most of the time your gut answer is correct, so unless you truly have no idea and it's a guess, then there's really no reason to go back and review. Also on the real test I read each question 2-3x slowly, which I think helps cut down on reading errors.

I'm taking it end of July. Anyone else out there?

Our program required us to take and pass an academic Scorebuilder's exam as a "comprehensive exam" back in December, so I started going through the Scorebuilder's materials in the fall, including Basecamp, and took the three Scorebuilder's exams that come with the book before our 'comp' exam. Then took a break from studying from Jan until May. Now I'm going through a combo of Scorebuilder's and TherEd materials and taking the TherEd tests as well as listening to a bunch of NPTE podcasts, using the PT365 app, and going through other practice questions from whatever sources I can find. Planning to finish off by taking both student PEATs next month. My test scores so far look pretty good, but I'm still anxious about the test because although I'm really good at guessing on multiple choice exams, I feel pretty weak with my content knowledge. So planning to do a good chunk of studying from now until the exam so I'm less dependent on good guesses, lol. Studying mostly on my own, but doing remote Zoom study sessions with some classmates 1-2 mornings/week, which makes it much more fun.

SB #1 (baseline, before studying): 62% (124/200)
SB #2: 78% (156/200)
SB #3: 74% (148/200)
SB Online Advantage Academic #1: 88.5% (177/200)

***study break Jan-May- amazing how much you forget in 6 months :laugh:

TherEd A: 75% (149/199)
TherEd B: 78% (155/200)
Practice Peat: 82% (164/200) Scaled score 691
TherEd C: 81% (161/200)
Retired Peat: 90% (179/200) Scaled score 800- Took one week prior to the big test.

NPTE: 788

Coming out of the test I definitely felt like I failed it. So many questions I wasn’t sure about, some I knew I got wrong. The only thing keeping me from fully freaking out was my previous practice test scores, the knowledge that most people pass and that so many of us felt terrible after finishing the test. Well, turns out that you can be half convinced you failed and still do really well. So for those of you future test takers awaiting your scores, try not to freak out. It’s a brutal week waiting, but trust your PEAT scores, and trust that you probably did much better than you think!

Just took the test this Friday. There were some easy ones but most of the time I had to rely on comprehension and analysis to get me by. I’ve put all of it at the back of my head because I know it will get me even more anxious if I try check my answers. Right now I’m hoping and desperately praying that I passed. I left the center with mixed emotions, it wasn't so hard that i was sure i failed but it wasn't also so easy that I'm sure I passed. All my practice test had okay results, they weren’t particularly high but they were a little more than above the passing mark. I will post an update on all my practice tests once I receive my results.

Last edited:
PASSED in TEXAS. 4th attempt. I took Final Frontier course + LSP for my main program. I also had notes from PT final Exam and Kyle Rice test strategy playbook. I also purchased pocket prep for 600 app questions.

Scores:
Final Frontier exam 1: 174/200
final Frontier exam 2: 672/800
Therapy Ed 2018 1: 149/200
Therapy Ed 2018 2: 161/200
Therapy Ed 2018 3: 157/200
Scorebuilders 2018 1: 160/200
scorebuilders 2018 2: 157/200
scorebuilders 2018 3: 164/200
PT Final Exam: 164/200
PEAT practice 2020: 142/200
PEAT retired 2020: 149/200

NPTE- study special tests, rehab protocols, and key concepts. lots of 50/50 questions for me as well but trust your gut. In my opinion, If you suck at test taking like me, then I would suggest a course to help guide you. And if you are still struggling, have a tutor to help (LSP for final frontier). take lots of practice questions and tests. I really think that is one of the main points to pass this test as well as a strong foundation of key concepts. good luck everyone future test takers!

Took the test on the 13th, second attempt. Although I'm much more prepared this time (using PTFF and PT hustle), I felt horrible during and after the test.... After my May attempt, I actually felt good/confident and thought there's a great chance that I can pass - but I didn't.
in my opinion, the July test is so much more difficult compare to the May test... My 1st section is ridiculous and i spent over an hour on it, lots of 50/50 and some were so poorly worded... My confidence was completely ruined after the first section and I kept asking myself if I should continue finishing the test or go back home now... After the test I sat in front of the test center on the curb for a full 20 mins since I'm completely shocked and frustrated and I'm sure I FAILED. I will update my result later.

Just took the test this Friday. There were some easy ones but most of the time I had to rely on comprehension and analysis to get me by. I’ve put all of it at the back of my head because I know it will get me even more anxious if I try check my answers. Right now I’m hoping and desperately praying that I passed. I left the center with mixed emotions, it wasn't so hard that i was sure i failed but it wasn't also so easy that I'm sure I passed. All my practice test had okay results, they weren’t particularly high but they were a little more than above the passing mark. I will post an update on all my practice tests once I receive my results.

PASSED in Tx! It was a nerve wracking waiting week but I just tried my best to be distracted, luckily we had a lot of small kitchen projects we were doing so that helped immensely in distracting me. Once you take the test, I would also highly encourage you to NOT check your answers, because that's just asking for more anxiety. I know sometimes it's unavoidable and especially during the first 2 days of waiting, I keep thinking about some of the questions and how I could've answered it correctly, but it made my anxiety worse. Whenever I start thinking of those negative thoughts I just had to physically distract myself. It's not the hardest exam, it's just that the questions aren't made where there is a definite correct answer, most of them you just have to rely on your best educated guess, and if you really master your basics, I'm sure you will do fine as long as you don't overthink it. Answer the questions at face value and don't try to add conditions that are not explicitly stated in the question.

With that said, I know that a lot of people find solace in looking through the practice tests and gauging themselves compared to others. That's fine, but just know that your practice tests don't define your knowledge and that if you failed it or don't do as well as you think you need to that it's a good representation of how you are going to do in the exam. I've seen some results where they failed most if not all the practice tests yet still pass the exam. I would say just take it as a guide in order to figure out which area you need to polish. It also is good practice to help hone your concentration and how to properly manage your time, because 5hours answering questions is not short and definitely quite taxing. I thought that adrenaline rush would push me through but it didn't help me long enough, lol. I ended up feeling really tired and sleepy around the 3rd and 4th set where I literally had to take a 5min break and close my eyes just to refresh my brain. Fortunately, I had good time management and I never really felt like I was running out of time.

So without further ado, these are my results from my practice tests: according to the order I took it:
SB1: 140/200 (70%)
SB2: 156/200 (78%)
SB3: 150/200 (75%)

Peat practice: 150/200 (scaled: 624)

TE1: 137/200 (69%)
TE2: 161/200 (81%)
TE3: 143/200 (72%) - the hardest out of all the exams, SB and Peat included.

Peat retired: 147/200 (scaled: 624)

As you can see, my results weren't the highest and the results actually fluctuated, I did well in some areas and then would decline in others. And that's okay, I took it as a basis on what I needed to focus on and really studied why I was wrong on some areas and also studied all the questions I got correct. That's very important because sometimes, you get the correct answers on a question you only relied on testmanship and best educated guess. I took all those tests 2weeks before my exam, it was brutal (and something I would not recommend especially if you get overwhelmed easy) because I did one practice exam every day and studied the rationale within that day or the next day. I took the last peat retired probably 3 days before my actual test, I was honestly disappointed by my results at the retired because I thought I aced it, and by that time, I should've aced it already being it was so close to my actual test. But then I figured it out, The therapyed exams were really hard especially the 3rd set and i had to really think about the answers, so when it came to the last peat, I ended up overthinking some of the questions. When I was going through my answers, I thought "Why would you answer that? The question was so simple!". And so taking my test, I had to constantly remind myself not to overthink it, and that if I truly am not sure about the answer, just answer according to my gut feeling, because most of the time, they were correct, I just always changed the answer to a choice that I felt was "rational".

The reason why I took all the practice tests so close to my actual exam is because I focused on all the basic stuffs first. I also wanted to help hone my concentration so it would hopefully transfer to my test day. I mastered the modules that were given to me and tried to really master the basic anatomy, physiology. I never bothered taking the practice question as a "baseline" because that's a waste of good practice questions, you don't "need" to know how much you know before you study, what matters is how much you know by the time you take the test. It's also much easier to go through the rationales because all I needed to do is to quickly scan my notes and refresh my memory instead of studying every rationale the first time. Because if you do that, it will take you a long time to finish one test and probably won't be able to focus on simply just mastering it every time you encounter a question. It also disrupts my flow and rhythm if I have to study a different system every question. The peat is definitely a closer representation of the exam, so if you don't have the budget to buy every test, choose peat and focus on the questions and rationale. I really just bought therapyed so I could have another source of information. and I think the book was pretty spot on for all the information you need for the exam, doesn't offer the basics though, so again, I just use it to quickly check an information.

Hopefully, this helps someone out. Just know that you are trying your best every day, and all your hard work will eventually bear fruit, hopefully, it's sooner rather than later. After the exam, you will feel that you did not make it, but just as everyone said, it's highly possible that you feel like you flunked yet still pass and sometimes perform very well. I held that in my heart because I truly didn't know how I did. And even if you didn't make it, I wanna say that it's "okay", but of course it's not, you didn't study just to fail it. So, feel whatever you need to feel and reflect on the areas you feel like you could have done better. Then, buckle up and try again. It's gonna be hard, but all the heartaches will be worth it. Life has so many twists and turns and delays, the road may seem long and winding but just focus on what's in front of you and soon enough, you'll be exactly where you want to be. So, good luck, and congratulations to all the future Physical Therapists!

Last edited:
Did anyone take npteff exams and not the peat and still passed the npte? I’m running out of time and I’m trying to see if I need to take peat tomorrow morning.

PASSED in TEXAS. 4th attempt. I took Final Frontier course + LSP for my main program. I also had notes from PT final Exam and Kyle Rice test strategy playbook. I also purchased pocket prep for 600 app questions.

Scores:

NPTE- study special tests, rehab protocols, and key concepts. lots of 50/50 questions for me as well but trust your gut. In my opinion, If you suck at test taking like me, then I would suggest a course to help guide you. And if you are still struggling, have a tutor to help (LSP for final frontier). take lots of practice questions and tests. I really think that is one of the main points to pass this test as well as a strong foundation of key concepts. good luck everyone future test takers!

Congrats!!

Took the test Aug 31st, 2020 on my 4th attempt ( FOURTH ATTEMPT !!!) Finally Passed!!

Can't remember my practice exam scores but can post of anyone requests.

And I completely agree. After all the practice tests between ScoreBuilders, TherapyEd, Final Frontier, and PEAT it all comes down to reading questions correctly and going with gut.. not overthinking. And if you're confused then read the question again and ANALYZE THE CHOICES without overthinking or stressing. That's what I did different on my fourth attempt and I passed by more than I expected to.

Last edited:
Congrats!!

Took the test Aug 31st, 2020 on my 4th attempt ( FOURTH ATTEMPT !!!) Finally Passed!!

And I completely agree. After all the practice tests between ScoreBuilders, TherapyEd, Final Frontier, and PEAT it all comes down to reading questions correctly and going with gut.. not overthinking. And if you're confused then read the question again and ANALYZE THE CHOICES without overthinking or stressing. That's what I did different on my fourth attempt and I passed by more than I expected to.

Scores:

congrats! is the LSP a one on one tutoring? do you feel like it improved your practice test scores? and did you retake all the practice tests in sullivan and scorebuilders cause I felt like redoing them just makes you more familiar with questions. thanks for too many questions.

Congrats!!

Congrats!!

did you take prep course for your 4th? I don't think I have found the right course for me yet.