You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NSU Master of Biomedical Sciences 2017
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Completed today. Got the phone call!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey anyone heard back yet? Do they email you or call you?
I don't think that they start reviewing and interviewing until march. but they do call and email you about receiving your app and documents.
Hey anyone heard back yet? Do they email you or call you?
I read through last year's messages and it seems we won't hear anything about interviews until March. They should call you to inform if your app is complete or not.
You do not have to re-take the MCAT if you complete the program. There are however certain grade requirements in the program that you need to fulfill in order to become part of their DO school.Hi, do you guys know if we have to re-take the MCAT after getting accepted to the program? Like getting a certain MCAT to get into their DO school?
has anyone heard when exactly interview invites are sent out to us?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I think around the end of March/beginning of April.has anyone heard when exactly interview invites are sent out to us?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
hey guys, I interviewed last year. Was waitlisted but never moved off the list unfortunately. Applying again this year. If you have questions lmk. Honestly, it is mostly a waiting game. Patience will be required.
When did you hear back last year? And did they email/call you? Best of luck to you this year!hey guys, I interviewed last year. Was waitlisted but never moved off the list unfortunately. Applying again this year. If you have questions lmk. Honestly, it is mostly a waiting game. Patience will be required.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To get an idea- I applied 2/11/16, received my interview invite 3/29, interviewed 4/26, and got a call of acceptance around the middle of May.When did you hear back last year? And did they email/call you? Best of luck to you this year!
Where do we send(to what email) our mcat scores, rec letters, resume? thanks
LOR to [email protected]
transcript to [email protected]
MCAT I'm still trying to figure out for sure, bc diff people give diff info, but I think we email the MCAT score report to [email protected] also
Hey guys! I just submitted by application but I'm not entirely sure where to send my MCAT scores and LOR. Do they have to receive our transcripts first?
I submitted first week of January and interviewed late April. I'm pretty sure they verify the MCAT scores for you and if you applied to the regular DO program, they get your info from there as well.
how do you like the program? was the interview difficult? and how is the transition to going into your first year? do you repeat the same classes? sorry for all the questions but any insight at all would be appreciated 🙂To get an idea- I applied 2/11/16, received my interview invite 3/29, interviewed 4/26, and got a call of acceptance around the middle of May.
Is this program guaranteed if you meet the requirements?
Yup!Is this program guaranteed if you meet the requirements?
I absolutely love it! It's extremely difficult but also very rewarding. The interview was casual and laid back which was nice. So if you get an A in any classes during your MBS year, you do not repeat the class your M1 year. If you get a B, you meet the requirement to matriculate but have to retake the course your M1 year. No problem, ask away!how do you like the program? was the interview difficult? and how is the transition to going into your first year? do you repeat the same classes? sorry for all the questions but any insight at all would be appreciated 🙂
the program is for dental and medical so I don't think that has anything to do with it. hopefully we'll all start hearing back by the end of next weekThis may not be the correct thread because its under the "pre-dental"

kinda does, the majority of applicants to this program apply as pre-meds. So they will search under pre-medical forums.the program is for dental and medical so I don't think that has anything to do with it. hopefully we'll all start hearing back by the end of next week![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How have you all been checking for updates on your application status? Have you been calling in?
Called the other day and I am still pending :/
Same I called and no updatesl! :/
When you guys say "updates for application status"- are you talking about completeness of the app or an II?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using SDN mobile
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using SDN mobile
When you guys say "updates for application status"- are you talking about completeness of the app or an II?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using SDN mobile
I was talking about for a II
When did you apply ? I applied 02/10I was talking about for a II
800-541-6682 Then you just have to listen to the phone system. Go Admissions/applications -> graduate programs -> college of medical sciences (I think that's how it was...)Can anyone provide me the number for admissions? I've tried all the numbers but cannot get ahold of someone.
Thank you it worked!!!!!800-541-6682 Then you just have to listen to the phone system. Go Admissions/applications -> graduate programs -> college of medical sciences (I think that's how it was...)
Around the first week of Feb.When did you apply ? I applied 02/10
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Took a couple of days, but now that its close to the deadline I am sure other people are prob trying to get theirs in too. So it really depends on how many other people they have to update files for as well.I am kind of late in the game. I've been dealing with some personal issue and got a late start. Did they update all of the transcripts and LORs has received quickly or did they take a while once they received them?
I emailed in my LOR and MCAT scores yesterday and they received them today, but they told me it takes 24-48 hours to process. I would call them and verify that they received everything.I am kind of late in the game. I've been dealing with some personal issue and got a late start. Did they update all of the transcripts and LORs has received quickly or did they take a while once they received them?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 14
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 490