NSU Master of Biomedical Sciences 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello everyone,
I have an interview for this program this week.
The e-mail didn't specify a building or room number.
I e-mailed the person who sent me the interview invite, but I haven't received a reply.

Am I missing something? I know that the campus is in Ft. Lauderdale
but I imagine that the actual campus is pretty large. I don't want to get there and be aimlessly lost.

Please reply if you know anything, thank you in advance
The interview is in Terry administrative building. When you walk through the main entrance, go to the right where you will find a front desk. That's where you check in. If you have any other questions dint hesitate to ask (I messaged 3 people with this same question)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
That interview was.... Odd. They asked very few questions, lasted 10 minutes tops. By far the quickest interview I've ever had. Several other students said their interview went like that so I guess I shouldn't read too much into it. Oh well, now we wait.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
That interview was.... Odd. They asked very few questions, lasted 10 minutes tops. By far the quickest interview I've ever had. Several other students said their interview went like that so I guess I shouldn't read too much into it. Oh well, now we wait.

Mine went pretty long so Idk if that was a bad sign or not :bigtears:

Received my rejection letter this past weekend. Good luck to everyone.

any applicant for dental track heard recently for an interview invitation? I have not received neither rejection nor interview.

Anyone else interviewing this coming Friday, the 12th?
Also, does anyone have anymore info about how the interview went? Starting to get very nervous haha

Also, does anyone have anymore info about how the interview went? Starting to get very nervous haha

Hey! are you med or dental? because i thought they said they were done with interviewing. But, try not to be nervous at all. Easier said than done, I know I was nervous during mine haha. But, when you go there they greet you and are super nice, then you have previous students talking to you and giving you a tour and it really feels like you're talking to your friend so I think that'll help ease your nerves a little bit. then they call you in one by one and for us, there were 5 people asking us questions. they were all very nice and asked questions to the point, like very specific to your application so just be able to answer it. I feel like some of us were in there longer than others. Don't be nervous, and just be excited you got an interview. Reminding myself that helped a lot. Best of luck!!

Members don't see this ad :)

The interview is very personal and straight forward. There really is no preparing for it - it's laid back and the committee just wants to know more about who you are!

Hey! are you med or dental? because i thought they said they were done with interviewing. But, try not to be nervous at all. Easier said than done, I know I was nervous during mine haha. But, when you go there they greet you and are super nice, then you have previous students talking to you and giving you a tour and it really feels like you're talking to your friend so I think that'll help ease your nerves a little bit. then they call you in one by one and for us, there were 5 people asking us questions. they were all very nice and asked questions to the point, like very specific to your application so just be able to answer it. I feel like some of us were in there longer than others. Don't be nervous, and just be excited you got an interview. Reminding myself that helped a lot. Best of luck!!
I'm med. Thanks for the help!

Does anyone know when we will get a response about acceptances or not?

Hi i'm on the dental track I applied early March and have yet to hear back from them. I know that they have a lot fewer spots to fill than the medical track, does anyone know if they're are completely done extending out interview invitations or if they're are still open?

Accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i received a phone call around 4 PM!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3 users
ACCEPTED!! Phone call today! Good luck everyone :)

Reactions: 1 users
GOT ACCEPTANCE PHONE CALL!!! Good luck everyone!!!!

Accepted as well!! See you guys very soon!

Reactions: 2 users
ACCEPTED!!. I interviewed Wednesday last week. Just wanted to share my experience. My stats were not the greatest but I showed the committee I was definitely interested and that I was ready for the challenge. For those who second guess themselves, don't. You only lose 100% of the shots you don't take. As far as interview, pretty much they really wanted to get to know who we were. Goodluck to all and hope to see you all of those accepted. Congrats everyone.

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted!! Did you guys get the email he said he was going to send?

Does anyone know if there is like a group facebook page for accepted students?

Accepted!!!! Can't wait. Anyone moving near campus?

Accepted! Interviewed May 12th, congrats everyone!

ACCEPTEDDDDDD!!!! So happy for all of you who were accepted as well and goodluck to all of you still waiting ❤

Congratulations to all!!! <3 Is there a FB group for everyone accepted?

Hi guys, I went ahead and created a Facebook group for accepted students. It's NSU MBS 2017 accepted students. Good luck everyone who's waiting!!!

Anyone know where we can find our NSU ID number? Tried to go to the link to find it but wouldn't show up.