Program-Specific Info / Q's NSU MOT Class of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gatorvot

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey friends! I want to connect with others who accepted their seat for Nova’s MOT program starting this Summer.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Good afternoon! And yes I was accepted very recently and I paid and sent the form to accept my seat for their program. I've spoken to you in the Florida OT Applicants thread before so it's great to see that we've both made it in! I'm down to connect but I'm thinking we could wait on if more people enter this thread and so we can set up a facebook group if anything.

Also have you gotten a chance to tour Nova? I haven't been to the campus yet since we did video interviews. But so far I've heard great things about it

Members don't see this ad :)
Also have you gotten a chance to tour Nova? I haven't been to the campus yet since we did video interviews. But so far I've heard great things about it

there's already a facebook group up! Log into Facebook | Facebook
I have been to the campus and it is quite nice and updated!

Reactions: 1 user
I’m having the hardest time making a decision! What led you to ultimately accept your seat? :)

I’m having the hardest time making a decision! What led you to ultimately accept your seat? :)
The campus is immaculate. I have never seen something so manicured and beautiful. The area and people are truly a game changer for me and I’m from VA!

Also does anyone know the start date?
Last year they started on May 21st, which was the Monday before Memorial Day. So I’m assuming we will start on Monday the 20th. But that’s just a guess.

Members don't see this ad :)
Last year they started on May 21st, which was the Monday before Memorial Day. So I’m assuming we will start on Monday the 20th. But that’s just a guess.

I graduate from my undergrad 2 days before that and have to move 12 hours away! Haha wish me luck!

I graduate from my undergrad 2 days before that and have to move 12 hours away! Haha wish me luck!
Oh my gosh, that’s crazy!! I’ve definitely heard of people making it work though. It’s 16 hours away from me, but luckily I graduated in December.

Oh my gosh, that’s crazy!! I’ve definitely heard of people making it work though. It’s 16 hours away from me, but luckily I graduated in December.
That’s good to hear hahah! I still haven’t been added to the FB page yet I’m waiting to be approved I guess but I wanna start looking for roommates/an apartment

That’s good to hear hahah! I still haven’t been added to the FB page yet I’m waiting to be approved I guess but I wanna start looking for roommates/an apartment
I requested to join yesterday, and am still waiting to be approved as well!

Waiting to be approved as well hahah
I requested about an hour ago though. Let me know if you guys get the approval.
Also on the start date I think it might be the third week of May as well. When I last spoke to LaShay on the phone I remember her saying Orientation would be the 20th.

I have a question for everyone! How many views did your video have when you were accepted? My video currently has 8 views. I am assuming at least one of them is from me though. Just curious! I am so anxiously waiting to hear from them.

I just received my acceptance decision today!!!

okay, I just submitted mine on the 15th! hoping to hear back soon!

Could someone possibly post the link and the name of the Facebook group for the class of 2021 again? The one above isn’t working for me.
Thanks!!