You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Program-Specific Info / Q's NSU MOT Class of 2021
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Good afternoon! And yes I was accepted very recently and I paid and sent the form to accept my seat for their program. I've spoken to you in the Florida OT Applicants thread before so it's great to see that we've both made it in! I'm down to connect but I'm thinking we could wait on if more people enter this thread and so we can set up a facebook group if anything.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also have you gotten a chance to tour Nova? I haven't been to the campus yet since we did video interviews. But so far I've heard great things about it
there's already a facebook group up! Log into Facebook | Facebook
I have been to the campus and it is quite nice and updated!
OTGonnaBeMe
Full Member
Hello friends! I’m looking forward to getting to know you all.
I’m having the hardest time making a decision! What led you to ultimately accept your seat? 🙂
The campus is immaculate. I have never seen something so manicured and beautiful. The area and people are truly a game changer for me and I’m from VA!I’m having the hardest time making a decision! What led you to ultimately accept your seat? 🙂
Congrats! Will you be attending?Just got in!!
Yes I will be! Thank you! Will you?Congrats! Will you be attending?
I am attending as well! I know the start date from past years have been late MayAlso does anyone know the start date?
OTGonnaBeMe
Full Member
Last year they started on May 21st, which was the Monday before Memorial Day. So I’m assuming we will start on Monday the 20th. But that’s just a guess.Also does anyone know the start date?
Last year they started on May 21st, which was the Monday before Memorial Day. So I’m assuming we will start on Monday the 20th. But that’s just a guess.
I graduate from my undergrad 2 days before that and have to move 12 hours away! Haha wish me luck!
OTGonnaBeMe
Full Member
Oh my gosh, that’s crazy!! I’ve definitely heard of people making it work though. It’s 16 hours away from me, but luckily I graduated in December.I graduate from my undergrad 2 days before that and have to move 12 hours away! Haha wish me luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That’s good to hear hahah! I still haven’t been added to the FB page yet I’m waiting to be approved I guess but I wanna start looking for roommates/an apartmentOh my gosh, that’s crazy!! I’ve definitely heard of people making it work though. It’s 16 hours away from me, but luckily I graduated in December.
OTGonnaBeMe
Full Member
I requested to join yesterday, and am still waiting to be approved as well!That’s good to hear hahah! I still haven’t been added to the FB page yet I’m waiting to be approved I guess but I wanna start looking for roommates/an apartment
Waiting to be approved as well hahah
I requested about an hour ago though. Let me know if you guys get the approval.
Also on the start date I think it might be the third week of May as well. When I last spoke to LaShay on the phone I remember her saying Orientation would be the 20th.
I requested about an hour ago though. Let me know if you guys get the approval.
Also on the start date I think it might be the third week of May as well. When I last spoke to LaShay on the phone I remember her saying Orientation would be the 20th.
CeejOT
New Member
Just got in!!
Congrats! May I ask when you submitted your video essay?
Jan 8th!!Congrats! May I ask when you submitted your video essay?
I just received my acceptance decision today!!!
Congrats! When did you submit your video essay?
CeejOT
New Member
Congrats! When did you submit your video essay?
February 3rd!
OTGonnaBeMe
Full Member
It’s called NSU MOT Class of 2021. Here is the link- hopefully it works Log into Facebook | FacebookCould someone possibly post the link and the name of the Facebook group for the class of 2021 again? The one above isn’t working for me.
Thanks!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 316
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
B
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
B
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 4K