Nuggets success NBDE part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nydentist32

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys my friends are using this resource called nuggets or something that was made by someone in UCLA. They literally swear by it but I cant find any reviews on it. Does anyone know if you can just study that and pass the boards. I bought the decks and use them but they say the nuggets is the shortest and best resource because it has condensed decks and old exams incorporated into it. Does anyone else use this? And
I have like 3 weeks till my exam does anyone have any recommendations bc I don't think i have enough time to be able to finish the decks. :/

Members don't see this ad.

Everyone at UCLA uses the "nuggets" and most people only study for two weeks. I have never met someone or heard of someone from UCLA that did not pass the first time.

The exam is conceptual, so if you have your concepts down, then you should be fine with whatever resource you decide to use. I personally, was always overwhelmed by the sheer volume of decks, so I just used nuggets (focused on the highlighted stuff) and anything I didn't understand, I youtubed it. For part 1, nuggets, youtube, mnemonics.com and wiki were my best friends! Better yet, if you can get your hands on the uop packet, you will be able to pass this exam with very little effort. After all, it's all about cracking the exam, isnt it? ;)
Good luck!