NVCC/NOVA pharmcas transcripts? urgent!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmypharm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who did pre-reqs at NOVA (Northern VA Community College) how did you send your transcripts to Pharmcas? I went to two different campuses and they both seemed like they did not know what they were doing. The online system doesn't allow to send the official transcripts in with the sheet Pharmcas provides. I'm really worried right now. Which form(s) should I use? Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

i didnt go to Nova but the online system at my community college didn't allow the pharmcas form to be added either. I just requested the transcript without the form. It arrived within a week (this was early august).

Members don't see this ad :)
i didnt go to Nova but the online system at my community college didn't allow the pharmcas form to be added either. I just requested the transcript without the form. It arrived within a week (this was early august).
Thanks! So you never attached the form that Pharmcas gave? You just put in the address for pharmcas?

I attended a Virginia community college and they use parchment, an online service that doesn't have a way to attach the form either. However on the schools website, under the request transcript instructions, there was an email to send the form. I'd say contact the student services or registrar office at the school.