NYU Acceptance 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any idea when will they send result from feb batch?

Hi everyone , does anyone got an interview call form NYU with low GPA...??? please guyes reply...

Members don't see this ad :)
Got accepted at NYU,but decided to go to BU.
So, one more spot!
Good luck guys!

hey guys I am new in this forum. I have applied to NYU but haven't received any news so far. My stats are 82/3.75/100. Do you think I still have a chance at NYU at least for an interview invitation?

Got accepted at NYU,but decided to go to BU.
So, one more spot!
Good luck guys!
hi svetlana,
congats for ur acceptance......in nyu from who did you get the acceptance mail........is it mara

hey golddentist, don't worry i know ppl with gpa 2.7, 2.5 in nyu. so keep your hopes alive
Thank you for saying that ... but when I called them they said , they are looking for atleast I mean minimum 3 GPA... So I don't know... but I will keep my hopes up...Thanks again..

Thank you for saying that ... but when I called them they said , they are looking for atleast I mean minimum 3 GPA... So I don't know... but I will keep my hopes up...Thanks again..

just keep calling them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello Guys, those of you are waiting to hear from the wait list, keep your hopes a little high as I am declining my acceptance, since I got into BU. So one spot for the others has opened again.
All the Best to all.:thumbup:

Congratulations ddsaspi on your acceptance to BU! Thanks for sharing the info which gives hope to people like us who are on NYU waitlist!:xf:
Good Luck to you!!:thumbup:

whats the best time to give exam ,il be commin to US in april?

im planning to give nbde part1 in july ?do you think its a good time to give exam?

im planning to give nbde part1 in july ?do you think its a good time to give exam?

yeah you can take the exam when u r sure u r ready. take crack the nbde tests first they will help u know where u stand. actual results noy bad than what u score in crackthe nbde tests.

yaaaayyyyyy!!! got my acceptance today :soexcited::soexcited:
and befre anyone asks my stats are part1 87 part 2 80 gpa 3.77 toefl 106...yaaaayyyy.....:banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:
Hey appu09, congratulations! can you pls tell when was your i/v and when was letter posted

and befre anyone asks my stats are part1 87 part 2 80 gpa 3.77 toefl 106...yaaaayyyy.....:banana::banana::banana:

Congrates appu09. Welcome to class 2014 :).

yeah you can take the exam when u r sure u r ready. take crack the nbde tests first they will help u know where u stand. actual results noy bad than what u score in crackthe nbde tests.
hi shergill, ......r u a reapplicant....how long did they take to release ur results

Hearty Congratulations!! Your hard work has paid off.You so much deserved it!:):)

CONGRATULATIONS on your acceptance appu09..!! we are all eager to know the date when you were Interviewed and what's the date printed on the acceptance letter.. please do reply..

I have heard from one of my friends that a person who got interviewed on February 4th has already got his acceptance letter!!

Last edited:
thank u ...i interviewed on 1st feb..the letter is dated 10th feb and was mailed out on 12th feb

CONGRATULATIONS on your acceptance appu09..!! we are all eager to know the date when you were Interviewed and what's the date printed on the acceptance letter.. please do reply..

I have heard from one of my friends that a person who got interviewed on February 4th has already got his acceptance letter!!

Do they send all results together like whatever is the status or only accepted ppl result is sent out 1st? if anybody has idea pls share

They only send out acceptances and wait lists for now...and I think in March they send out the rejections

are all the 125 seats taken at NYU ?
wondering if they gave more preference to re-applicants or should we just keep calling them ?

Congratulations to all those accepted !!!!!!!!

Alhumdulillah................................yeaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy:banana::banana::banana::banana:just got acceptance letter!........................
thank you all especially sdn member : make you smile for giving me some material during part 1 prep days.....................can't thank you enough!
thanks to benny4567,appu09..............and good luck especially to begotted bds, ash78,surry.................

congrates georgia doc!!

Alhumdulillah................................yeaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy:banana::banana::banana::banana:just got acceptance letter!........................
thank you all especially sdn member : make you smile for giving me some material during part 1 prep days.....................can't thank you enough!
thanks to benny4567,appu09..............and good luck especially to begotted bds, ash78,surry.................

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I got it!
My time to do banana dance now :soexcited::biglove::banana::banana: :boom:

hey congrats i know that means a lot
could you pls tell us ur interview date and the day when they posted the mail
thanx

hey guys
did any1 hear anyth from nyu they said we are gonna receive this week
its getting really tense day by day

:thumbup: Congrats to Georgia, Benny4567 and those who got accepted.

Congratulations Benny and Georgia doc...welcome to nyu class of 2014 see u all on may 31st :) :)

Hey georgia doc congrates.........I am so happy for you. Welcome to class 2014.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I got it!
My time to do banana dance now :soexcited::biglove::banana::banana: :boom:

Great........congratulations benny4567.........hard work always pays off.....welcome to class 2014.........

Do they send all results together like whatever is the status or only accepted ppl result is sent out 1st? if anybody has idea pls share
Hi benny....congrats....great to hear so many of u being accepted....when was ur interview and when did they mail it to u

@desperado
@den60: I ,benny and appu were interviewed on 1st of feb.............acceptance letters dated 10th of feb and mailed on 12th......hope this helps!
thank you: make you smile and mvyr:)

does any one know if they are sending any more interviews?!! I asked them once about 2 months ago and they said they're sending out invitations until mid march!!

Thank you mvyr, make you smile, den60( I was i/v on 1st, letter posted on 12th feb)

Great........congratulations benny4567.........hard work always pays off.....welcome to class 2014.........

Last edited: