NYU Acceptance 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratulations guys!! You guys must be thrilled to finally get an acceptance letter. For those who are waiting like myself I hope we will be able to join you guys and relax before the drilling starts again.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey compound whereabt r yu in canada?wat r ur stats and who took ur iv

well im from canada and they had told us while we were even interviewing clearly that to canada theyll send it thru the speed post...in usa its normal mail, but not for canada..and i even recieved my result thru the 2 day ups service!!

Members don't see this ad :)
yes i was interviewd on 8th. i m accepted.

Congrats to all of you who have recently been accepted! I wanted to know if most of you successful candidates had filled out the financial documents which NYU suggests should be filled out as early as possible?

it should be a normal mail.
hi,congrats for ur acceptance..........even i got one thanks to sdn members............u guys were such a great help............wish all those waiting the very best ...........

hi,congrats for ur acceptance..........even i got one thanks to sdn members............u guys were such a great help............wish all those waiting the very best ...........

thanks a lot. and congratulations. see you soon!!

all the accepted candidates plz join our group by the name " class of 2014 nyucd aspd " for quick discussions and chats. u can also like the page "nyucd class of 2014 aspd" . thanks.

accepted at nyu feb 28:):) :laugh::laugh: :luck::luck: :cool::cool:
interviewed on 15th feb
very happy but also waiting for temple..

Congratulations to all those who got accepted... Just wanted to know if fresh applicants with a NBDE part 1 score between 75-80 get interview calls and acceptances too ? And scoring better on part 2 helps ?

:) Got acceptance at NYU ..so happy..atlast..jai ho

Congratulations guys must be great feeling. I wish I will be joining you guys soon :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, after accepted by NYU, should we wait for more materials sent by NYU such as the financial loan info? or we have to send the $5000 deposit first then get more material and info package regarding the class, visa,loan etc??

confused......:idea:

Got an acceptance from NYU college of dentistry.....interviewed on feb17
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

hi guys !! i also got acceptance letter from NYU today :highfive::!!!hurraaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy....thank god..:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

hey CONGRATSS.....NYU IS A GREAT SCHOOL N GREAT LOCATION !!!

DO U KNOW BY WHEN U HAVE TO NOTIFY THE SCHOOL THAT U INTERESTED IN THE PROGRAM..LIKE A DEPOSIT FEE ??????????????

THANKSS:)

I got my NYU acceptance letter with the date of the deposit deadline. It is usually within the two weeks from the date on the letter (the letter issue date). I sent the deposit check and copy of Social Security card to help them with my Financial Aid. They sent me the e-mail, confirming my deposit and seat in their program. That's all I got so far. Orientation is on May 31 and the Financial Aid office suppose to contact me later (if they will need to). Congrats to accepted students and good luck to all who is waiting!! you gotta believe in yourself no matter what!!!:)))

I got my NYU acceptance letter with the date of the deposit deadline. It is usually within the two weeks from the date on the letter (the letter issue date). I sent the deposit check and copy of Social Security card to help them with my Financial Aid. They sent me the e-mail, confirming my deposit and seat in their program. That's all I got so far. Orientation is on May 31 and the Financial Aid office suppose to contact me later (if they will need to). Congrats to accepted students and good luck to all who is waiting!! you gotta believe in yourself no matter what!!!:)))

thank you sooo muchhh good luck ..was wondering..NYU still accpeting students ??any ideaa..

This is for everyone.......:clap::clap::claps::claps::banana::banana::banana:..........simply love the banana dance!

does somebody have an idea how many seats are filled out in nyu so far
???

its really hard to wait for their decision..finger crossed!!!

does somebody have an idea how many seats are filled out in nyu so far
???
from the facebook we have 38 people who joined the class of 2014 nyucd aspd, but i am sure there are around 30-40 more people who are not seen on facebook but who got accepted too.

thanks to my lord, i got an acceptance :claps::claps::claps:,congratulation to all those who got acceptance and good luck to all those who are waiting
i wanna join the class on the face book, could anyone add me please:boom::boom::boom:

thanks to my lord, i got an acceptance :claps::claps::claps:,congratulation to all those who got acceptance and good luck to all those who are waiting
i wanna join the class on the face book, could anyone add me please:boom::boom::boom:

congrats. send us the request ,i will add you into the group of class of 2014 nyucd aspd.

did anyone felt that the interview was a mere formality ? not that m thru bt felt so..!! do they really consider this ? doesn't seem so

Hi ,

congratulations to everyone accepted.:thumbup:
As a gratitude to the community and its members and as your contribution , plz fill in your interview experiences in the feedback section of the page, So that others can be benefited from your experience.

from the facebook we have 38 people who joined the class of 2014 nyucd aspd, but i am sure there are around 30-40 more people who are not seen on facebook but who got accepted too.

Thank you very much for ur reply....and do you have any idea when is their last interview??

Hi All, sorry for the late reply. My stats are - 87/102/3.22. Master's degree in Health care administration and loads of volunteer work. I am an Indian by nationality and a re applicant to the university.

For those waiting, please do not loose hope...:xf:
Good luck!

hey please can you tell me what kind of volunteer work to do? it should be only dental related or any kind of it good?

Thanks.

what is the next procedure after u pay 5000. do we wait for package or start loan application?

\

heyyy ..add mee toooo on FB

I have been waitlisted. I was interviewed on March 1. Wonder what will be my fate later on. Congratulations for all who are confirmed. :)

Congrats! BegottedBDS for your IV call. I am still waiting. Not sure if they are done calling applicants for iv. Please share your exp.

thanks

Congrats! BegottedBDS for your IV call. I am still waiting. Not sure if they are done calling applicants for iv. Please share your exp.

thanks

I was away from the net for a long time....sorry I could not update you guys. I had IV on 1st March and today I got response from them and got waitlisted. So it seems a dead end for this cycle. if no miracle happens I'll have to wait again for the next year. Thanx to you and SDN members I came at least this far.:)

Good luck Begottedbds I hope it works out for you. Your positive attitude will definitely help, keep believing. Hope you hear from NYU soon. :thumbup:

I was away from the net for a long time....sorry I could not update you guys. I had IV on 1st March and today I got response from them and got waitlisted. So it seems a dead end for this cycle. if no miracle happens I'll have to wait again for the next year. Thanx to you and SDN members I came at least this far.:)
don't loose hope ..u will make it...

Just set up my NYU ID and computer access:))...*so excited to start orientation*:))

i m new on this forum...my stats are 80/100/3.53....i havnt applied to any univ yet....do i hav any chance of getting call with such a low NBDE score????? can anybody guide me!!!!!!

i m new on this forum...my stats are 80/100/3.53....i havnt applied to any univ yet....do i hav any chance of getting call with such a low NBDE score????? can anybody guide me!!!!!!

Its not you asking in SDN or the admissions committee if you will get an admission to any school, but rather its whether you believe in yourself that you deserve to be there and how you act on it ! Got to believe in yourself you can do it ! we are all going through the same hardship.....hopefully we 'll soon get a chance to do the banana dance and celebrate.