NYU College of Dentistry Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

interviewed 3/15 accepted today 3/25

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I received an interview invite on March 22. The only available interview day was March 31.
better than nothing but I am sure they said to me they have interviews in April

better than nothing but I am sure they said to me they have interviews in April
I think they may add more interview dates since they are still sending invites. Thats just all that was available when I received the invitation

Members don't see this ad :)
Is any Canadian got accepted so far in NYU this cycle?

Reactions: 1 user
Overall GPA: 3.45 sGPA: 3.55, AA: 20 TS: 20, OOS
Thank you! Hope that helps
is there any one here with GPA over 3.5 and still on waitlist? just to see if they have cutoff and other criteria given more weightage than GPA?

I interviewed on 3/17 and got an acceptance today! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
You're invited to my new group 'NYU Dentistry' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Let’s get to know each other

I think I was the last one to be Interviewed (Mar 18). we had 6 students that day any one else want to know more let me know.
Got accepted accepted today around noon from Canada with GPA of 3.62 and CDAT 20.

Reactions: 7 users
I think I was the last one to be Interviewed (Mar 18). we had 6 students that day any one else want to know more let me know.
Got accepted accepted today around noon from Canada with GPA of 3.62 and CDAT 20.
Many many Congratulations!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Did they ask for deposit and when is the last day to submit deposit for this round of acceptances?

Congratulations wish you the best

Can anyone please share their interview experience this cycle? (i.e., what were the questions like and how was the format? )
Just received an interview invite today. I'd really appreciate your help. Thank you!

Can anyone please share their interview experience this cycle? (i.e., what were the questions like and how was the format? )
Just received an interview invite today. I'd really appreciate your help. Thank you!
should be super chill nothing to worry just be confident and read your personal statement they just want to ensure you are the same person just relax they make you very comfortable too

any one interested in sharing apartment and group study

Status update: Accepted today from waitlist!!! Thanks God the wait is over.
Good luck to everyone waiting.

Reactions: 3 users
Hello, would you mind if you were called to check the portal and sharing your stats?
I was waitlisted after I had October interview and I am still waiting T^T
I was sent an email early morning to check status update on portal where it said Congratulations!
I am a Canadian and my stats are GPA : 3.5
DAT : AA 22, TS 20, RC 23, PAT 21
Call the office and express your interest or may be send a letter of intent/ interest. I wish you good luck.

Congratulations everyone! I am still on the waitlist and I was just wondering for those that got accepted off the waitlist if there's anything I can do to help my chances? I've already sent 1 letter of intent and an update letter. I was planning to send another letter of intent this week. Thanks!

I also got off the waitlist this morning!! The waiting sucks but don't lose hope! :)

Congratulations!! Were you OOS and when were you waitlisted if you don’t mind?
Thank you! I'm a Canadian student and I was waitlisted in Feb 14 2022.

My GPA is 3.74. AA: 23 TS: 22 RC: 25 PAT: 21

Good luck!! :)

Was the last day to interview 3/31? Do they keep interviewing after they start accepting people off the waitlist? I sent in 2 update letters (early January and mid march) and haven’t heard anything back…not even a denial

Was the last day to interview 3/31? Do they keep interviewing after they start accepting people off the waitlist? I sent in 2 update letters (early January and mid march) and haven’t heard anything back…not even a denial
They are interviewing into April they said. I have done the same with updates and even with a letter of intent and they said to just stay patient and that they are still interviewing.

yes keep patience if you have not received denial you will get interview and for sure acceptance after that. They have lot of seats still so you should be fine. many students still will move too and they accept it till June so you can get interview as late as April 25 till then keep patience. good luck. if you have GPA of over 3.3 you are safe and even if it is lower with some other experience\extra curricular you have good chance as you are not rejected. They did send few rejection those not getting interview so that is what you consider as good news for you.

Reactions: 3 users
I interviewed on March 30th. The admissions officer mentioned that there are still seats available and that they are a bit behind schedule. They are still conducting interviews until end of April and said it usually takes 2 weeks after the interview to find out if you are accepted.

Is there anyone here who is still on the waitlist?