nyu interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
In my batch there were 11 people-
2 had 86, 5 had 87, 1 had 88, 3 had 90+......and out of those 3 had BU calls coming up.
thanks a lot budy for sharing the info...:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi ..... Got an interview call from NYU for 10 March .......

BUT confused .... whether 2 join or not ..... Its a matter of 300K .....
Too much money ..... Should i take a risk & apply next year for a 2 yr course ....

Any advice friends ???????????

Members don't see this ad :)

Too much money ..... Should i take a risk & apply next year for a 2 yr course ....

congrats ashu for the call....when was ur application completed...my advise go for it

I am going to be brutally honest... apologize in advance.
Go to the interview, do your best, get the acceptance offer and then come back to this discussion.

Awesome LaFea.
Prioritize your task is what we should learn from La Fea.
You are indeed brutally honest. c
Can I say, I am loving it. :D
No pun intended for the concerned person above. Please don't mind it.

La Fea is right, even i had this feeling before my interview call came in and suddenly realized that all such things will be dealt only after i am selected..
So, hey, Just go and do your best for the interview and then lets see whether you wan do it!!
Regards
mdumb
I am going to be brutally honest... apologize in advance.
Go to the interview, do your best, get the acceptance offer and then come back to this discussion.

Last edited:

hey ashu 75,

FIrst of all congratulations . i agree with everyone too.just go for it because we just cannot bet on future.so grab whatever comes your way.
Good luck ...

Last edited:
Got an email invitation for personal i/v today.Had applied end of Jan...got the application complete email 2nd week of Feb.Stats 86/3.5/107 6 months dental assistant exp in US.So everyone waiting check ure inbox....

Got an email invitation for personal i/v today.Had applied end of Jan...got the application complete email 2nd week of Feb.Stats 86/3.5/107 6 months dental assistant exp in US.So everyone waiting check ure inbox....

hey congrats,................but nothing in my inbox..:scared::(:(:(:(:(:(

anyone else got a call kindly please post.........thanks

hey congrats,................but nothing in my inbox..:scared::(:(:(:(:(:(

anyone else got a call kindly please post.........thanks

me too traveling in the same boat...:(
I applied in 1st week of jan and got application letter on feb 2nd
I don't know what is happening
all are posting that they got acceptance from nyu
but I did'nt got even a call for interview
my stats - 93/90/3.58 nbde/toefl/gpa
Can anyone tell are interviews still going on or ???:confused:

me too traveling in the same boat...:(
I applied in 1st week of jan and got application letter on feb 2nd
I don't know what is happening
all are posting that they got acceptance from nyu
but I did'nt got even a call for interview
my stats - 93/90/3.58 nbde/toefl/gpa
Can anyone tell are interviews still going on or ???:confused:
?

hey Iris,

You have got THE EXCELLENT stats.i mean they are unbeatable.I have no clue what's going on? to be frank,seems like people are not posting their current status.1000 views everyday and no Iv call from anyone of them.seems weird:rolleyes::rolleyes:.rest god knows.

I am sure we will be rewarded for our patience.I have full faith in god..
Good luck guys .:xf::xf::xf:

Finally got an email to schedule an interview from NYU.Have faith in God frnds
takecare

La Fea , you are really helpfull , i respect the way your trying to help others , keep it up:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
takecare

hey PKB 77

heartiest congratulations...........thanks for putting your status. tonight will be a restless night for me .

GOD BLESS ALL and GOOD LUCK to all..............

i got an interview call from NYU as well.. well i must admit that i m very lucky... coz i was not expecting a call....i have scheduled my interview on 3rd of March... i had applied on 8th of december and my application was completed in third week of jan....... my stats are..

Part 1 - 84

Toefl - 110

Gpa (B.D.S) -2.72

Gpa (M.P.A) - 3.89......

i got an interview call from NYU as well.. well i must admit that i m very lucky... coz i was not expecting a call....i have scheduled my interview on 3rd of March... i had applied on 8th of december and my application was completed in third week of jan....... my stats are..

Part 1 - 84

Toefl - 110

Gpa (B.D.S) -2.72

Gpa (M.P.A) - 3.89......
congratulation

Part 1 - 84

Toefl - 110

Gpa (B.D.S) -2.72

Gpa (M.P.A) - 3.89......

oh congrats man......

And thanks for putting up your stats too.But would u please share your current location ?
I am just guessing or may be i might be wrong.seems like people who are on east coast are being called now.just a vague idea....just seems like it because most of the people who have got the calls have scheduled iv quite early.so was just wondering.

OR actually............................MAYBE I AM LOSING MY MIND

Anyways congrats once again and good luck with interview.

takecare

hiii pkb77, hearty congratulations to u!!! i just wanted to know did u have any work experience in usa with this stats??? im waiting to hear from nyu and loosing hope evryday.......so plz share.....:confused:

I scheduled my i/v on the 5th...anyone else going on that day?BTW I'm in VA.

Sunflower congrats !! Can u please share ure stats!!

Part 1 - 84

Toefl - 110

Gpa (B.D.S) -2.72

Gpa (M.P.A) - 3.89......
Hey congrats
ur very lucky.. all the best

?

hey Iris,

You have got THE EXCELLENT stats.i mean they are unbeatable.I have no clue what's going on? to be frank,seems like people are not posting their current status.1000 views everyday and no Iv call from anyone of them.seems weird:rolleyes::rolleyes:.rest god knows.

I am sure we will be rewarded for our patience.I have full faith in god..
Good luck guys .:xf::xf::xf:
Thank u rpd for ur supporting words but I'm having sleepless nights
Hope every thing will go well

Hi invincibledds Congrats... we are in the same boat i too have interview on march 3rd ... See you there...

hey buddy...........
i am in the same boat as you...........
going reallly frustrating time.........

oh congrats man......

And thanks for putting up your stats too.But would u please share your current location ?
I am just guessing or may be i might be wrong.seems like people who are on east coast are being called now.just a vague idea....just seems like it because most of the people who have got the calls have scheduled iv quite early.so was just wondering.

OR actually............................MAYBE I AM LOSING MY MIND

Anyways congrats once again and good luck with interview.

thanks rpd.... well i m from new jersey.... but i think wat u r thinking is not possible... why would they give calls to people from east coast only... doesnt make sense... its illogical....

just dont worry and dont let these crappy ideas sprout up in ur mind.... u will get a call soon .... keep praying.... all the best....

hi guys,
i called nyu today.. they said they will be conducting interviews uptill march end .
so i have lost all the hopes. i think that i should prepare for part 2 now.
any suggestions pls
anyone having any idea what is the criteria of their admission as my stats are 87/3/99. 3 yrs experience
but no call application completed in jan end

wen i called them to set up my i/v they didn't have any slots on march 3rd...but had quite a few on the 5th....so i'm pretty sure there will be more iv calls in the coming days.Pooja..dont lose hope u have decent scores to get into NYU just have patience..

OH LORD..............MY MIGHTY GOD

guys guys..........got my much awaited call............all the people waiting .get ready.............................

yeapeeeeeeeeee

GOOD LUCK AND god bless all:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

guys guys..........got my much awaited call............all the people waiting .get ready.............................

yeapeeeeeeeeee

GOOD LUCK AND god bless all:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
congrats buddy, m happy for u....is this the first time u applied to nyu...

hey congrtas fr ur nyu i/v call........................n all the best fr i/v

Hi guys,
Just now I got i/v cal from nyu and I scheduled it on mar 12th....:D:D
Thank God.......
thanx for all those for supporting........
all the best for those who are waiting... dont lose hopes, keep fingers crossed...

yeapeeeeeeeeee

hey that is great news .....well all the best for the i/v :thumbup:

thanks iris999!!! i think u will get a call soon as well... dont worry.... just keep the faith and hope alive.... all the best....
hi invincible
I got the cal now....... very happy
thanx for ur words

Hi guys,
Thank God.......
all the best for those who are waiting... dont lose hopes, keep fingers crossed...
congrats iris for the call.....r u a US permanent resident or on visa...

congrats buddy, m happy for u....is this the first time u applied to nyu...

thank you so much guys..............................and i am damn sure for u guys too.........Just have to be patient

Good luck once again

Hi guys,
Thank God.......

Congrats.......................and good luck

yeapeeeeeeeeee

congrats rpd... i told u... that dont loose hope.... all the best.....

Hi Ashu75... go for it......

Hi Ashu75... go for it......
i think only 50% of us using sdn

because I heard that score of 84 so many got acceptace at nyu but we never seen them on sdn

so they are not using sdn

so here no one is posting about nyu interview that means they are not using sdn

congrats rpd... i told u... that dont loose hope.... all the best.....

Thanks invincibledds..

no more sleepless nights........:highfive:

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE WAITING...HAVE FAITH IN GOD.....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

hey congrtas fr ur nyu i/v call........................n all the best fr i/v

THANKS A LOT GUYS FOR YOUR WISHES.

I REALLY WISH TO SEE ALL OF US TOGETHER IN NYU.............:):):):)

GOOD LUCK .......................:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Scheduled my interview for march 3rd.My stats 86/102/3.14
Dont loose hope most of us would hopefully meet in nyu

Hi all;

I just received an interview call from NYU. I was just wondering if you guys can guide me regarding the correct attire for the same. It's my first one so I just don't have any idea.
Also any other suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Thanking in advance.

My stats are
NBDE I - 85
ECE GPA - 4.0
TOEFL - 109